who is the most overrated star in the nba?

1) LeBron isnt overrated
2) Comparing him to Michael Jordan is about as smart as saying he is overrated
3) Duffman will never admit hes wrong even though this whole thing started with his awesome statement that LeBron was twice the player MJ was at the same age

comparable? yes
better? no
twice the player? dumb

1) LeBron isnt overrated
3) Duffman will never admit hes wrong even though this whole thing started with his awesome statement that LeBron was twice the player MJ was at the same age

comparable? yes
better? no
twice the player? dumb

What this dude said.

Lebron overrated? Are you watching this game?

LeBron is an easy target because he will never live up to all his hype...plain and simple. The problem with LeBron is that he doesn't have the mentality to not let his team lose. That is what is the difference between him and Jordan...Jordan did everything in his power to see his team win...it is the mindset. Unfortunately, there are very few players that have that mindset today...
How many "stars" are hurt all the time in the NBA?

saying he was twice the player was an exaggeration. he is absolutely a better and more complete player.

saying he was twice the player was an exaggeration. he is absolutely a better and more complete player.

based on what? Jordan's stats are better or equal except for 1 less rebound per game! Jordan was a better defender and he was about to win 3 straight titles

Last edited:
1) LeBron isnt overrated

comparable? yes
better? no
twice the player? dumb

I am confused you see I do not have a brain so I do not understand.:p

There are a number of players who would be in the same category as Jordan if they had his drive. That's the point, few people have ever had that kind of will.

I'll add this too- you give LeBron the supporting casts that Kobe has had, then he'd have just as many rings. LeBron had NOTHING to work with in Cleveland.

What about last year?

He had just as much to work with (if not more) than Dirk and didnt get it done

based on what? Jordan's stats are better or equal except for 1 less rebound per game! Jordan was a better defender and he was about to win 3 straight titles

Jordan was not a better defender. lebron can literally defend four positions, and lock down defend four.

I'll add this too- you give LeBron the supporting casts that Kobe has had, then he'd have just as many rings. LeBron had NOTHING to work with in Cleveland.
What about last year?He had just as much to work with (if not more) than Dirk and didnt get it done

Last year was an aberration. Dirk was just a man on a mission. I think LeBron gets at least 3 rings, if not more, before it's all said and done. You can now take Kobe's **** out of your mouth btw.

Last year was an aberration. Dirk was just a man on a mission. I think LeBron gets at least 3 rings, if not more, before it's all said and done. You can now take Kobe's **** out of your mouth btw.

So Lebron can't be a man on a mission and just by shear will get a title?

Wow, thats an aggressive response since I wasnt defending Kobe as much as I was pointing out that LeBron was in the finals last year with 3 of the top 4 players in the series on his team and didnt get it done.

You can resume teabagging LeBron anytime

So Lebron can't be a man on a mission and just by shear will get a title?

We'll see what happens this year. He definitely looks like a man on a mission today.

Latest posts