When will leftists cease their violent rhetoric?

People that try to tell you that alternative news is more trustworthy than mainstream news are similar to the ones trying to tell that the inmates in the insane asylum are really the sane ones, and all the doctors and nurses are really the crazy ones.
Are you ok with the mainstream media misleading the people into thinking a human medication is horse dewarmer? Are you ok with the mainstream media misleading the people into thinking if you get covid you will almost certainly end up in the hospital? Are you ok with the mainstream media mentioning the race of someone when it's a white on black crime but not mentioning it when it's a black on white crime, leading people into thinking there's a huge problem with white on black crime?

Not at the level that Trump lies. Trump is a pathological liar that takes it to a whole new level. Trump never accepts responsibility and his followers never hold him accountable. He never ever shows remorse for the consequences of all his lies.

Most candidates caught cheating on their wives are forced to drop out. Yet somehow Trump has the support of the religious right. Most people who commit business fraud would never be considered a real legimate candidate, yet he stays.

Another common trick is whatever Trump is guilty of doing himself he turns around and accuses his opponents of doing instead.

Did it ever occur to you that the reason you think the main stream is lying is because the non-Mainstream media, the ones you get your news from, are the ones that are actually lying to you?
You either don't know about Biden's past lies or you aren't being truthful with yourself here. Didn't he drop out of the presidential race in the 80s for getting caught lying about everything?

You don't get the $unking point. Most of us are saying he already has gone too far. The politician and candidates have been so bad over the years that we have no good options. He's not the best candidate but at this point he is 10 fold better than Biden or to be honest anybody the dems would roll out there. It's not gunna be Harris for cripes sake.

You say you're not voting for him. Let me ask you, is it only based on his moral or social deficiencies? Does that shit mean that much to you, where you would let the entire county suffer (Economy, open borders, record inflation, etc. etc. etc.) only because you are too proud to vote for a man who says the wrong thing or acts wrong in your eyes? Krist! I guess you make your point with your vote.

Let me ask you another question. Did you vote for or support Bill Clinton when he was getting hummers in the oval office? Was OK in your eyes. Isn't that on a similar level but you are fine with that but not Trump grabbing crotches. C'mon man. It has nothing to do with the character of the man, admit that it's just you have the radical left dem glasses on and some on here don't . Just admit that! Quit trying to make it sound like you have issues with Trump's character. It looks foolish as most of us know what the real deal is.

Trump is actually an economic leftist on some key issues. A closed border is an economically left policy, as it is designed to help bolster wages on the lower end of the wage scale. The unions could never have been broken absent NeoCon immigration policies bringing in a steady supply of scab labor.

Trump has also tariffed certain products and wants to curtail trade with China. This economic protectionism is also economically leftist. It is designed to support domestic production and jobs.

You can't discuss these issues with "leftists" because they have been so heavily brainwashed by a corporate media that wants a steady supply of cheap labor and cheap Chinesium that they have a Pavlovian response to Trump's name that causes their lizard brains to start shaking. You cannot use logic to move a man out of a position that he has entered due to emotion, be it fear or anger or hatred. This was heavily evidenced during COVID when leftists couldn't be persuaded to see any other evidence, just one path forward advocated by a few solitary dorks in white lab coats.

PC said, "

I do, based on the findings of 60+ trials in courts presided over by both Republicans and Democrats. And so does Trump. But hey, don't let logic get in the way of your delusions.

Trials were based on technical issues, not substantive issues. As a policy matter our nation is heading for an extremely dark place if challenging elections is not possible. You're too dumb to understand why, but the precedential value of disbarring attorneys and imprisoning people for questioning an election will absolutely destroy this country when some demon stuffs the ballot box and has a willing Praetorian Guard to stifle any dissent. You don't move to a totalitarian state in a day, it is done incrementally and braindead dipshits like you will beg for it to happen.

You either don't know about Biden's past lies or you aren't being truthful with yourself here. Didn't he drop out of the presidential race in the 80s for getting caught lying about everything?

Yes, yes he did, but that clearly had to be a political hit job. I mean seriously how the F was anyone supposed to know that a speech in 1988 was plagiarized? There was no internet. His speechwriter probably did it, then snitched on him, then the media ran with it.

Are you ok with the mainstream media misleading the people into thinking a human medication is horse dewarmer? Are you ok with the mainstream media misleading the people into thinking if you get covid you will almost certainly end up in the hospital? Are you ok with the mainstream media mentioning the race of someone when it's a white on black crime but not mentioning it when it's a black on white crime, leading people into thinking there's a huge problem with white on black crime?

Who under the age of 70 is getting their information from the mainstream media? I don’t care if you lean Left or Right, we are all guilty of confirmation bias, we seek out information that confirms what we believe to be true. Do you know anyone that watches Fox, CNN or whatever mainstream outlet you want to name, and believes they are getting an unbiased viewpoint?

Who under the age of 70 is getting their information from the mainstream media? I don’t care if you lean Left or Right, we are all guilty of confirmation bias, we seek out information that confirms what we believe to be true. Do you know anyone that watches Fox, CNN or whatever mainstream outlet you want to name, and believes they are getting an unbiased viewpoint?
I think I was talking to people over 70. I agree that people seek out info they already believe. I believe most people who watch those take what they say as gospel.

Just because there is bias does not mean they are all equally untrustworthy. Not all news organizations cross that line and flat out lie and make things up. Good news organizations try to double check their facts before they report, and when they get something wrong, they will correct it. Do not treat Fox and CNN as equal. Neither is perfect but one has a much better track record than the other . Also do not confuse the blow hards that do their opinion shows on cable news with real news reporters.

Just because there is bias does not mean they are all equally untrustworthy. Not all news organizations cross that line and flat out lie and make things up. Good news organizations try to double check their facts before they report, and when they get something wrong, they will correct it. Do not treat Fox and CNN as equal. Neither is perfect but one has a much better track record than the other . Also do not confuse the blow hards that do their opinion shows on cable news with real news reporters.
I suppose the news headlines of an attempted assassination attempt against Trump probably does drop CNN below Fox. But before those it was close.

Remind me again who settled with Dominion voting systems to avoid a trial. Fox got caught just flat out making things about the Dominion voting machines. This after Fox had plenty of time to double check it's facts.

If a John McCain, Mitt Romney or even Paul Ryan were the republican nominee and were still the same age they were when they ran for President/VP in 2008 and 2012, I would consider voting for any of them over an 80- year old Biden. I would probably vote for Niki Haley too but I need to learn more about her first

But yeah I will never vote for Trump. Not after that stunt he pulled when lost that last election. Not the way he treated Mike Pence. Not the way he lies with no remorse. Never.
Fair enough.

So who are you voting for then? Obviously Biden is out because he is a pathological liar too who raped Tara Reade and showered with his daughter.

My reasons for voting for Trump is because I have an extremely jaded opinion of career politicians. I think any career politician who makes it all the way to the top is bought and paid for by the time they get there. In my mind I'm skeptical on Trump being enough to clean up how the country is run, but since Biden is a career politician I have zero faith in him doing it.

As far as character goes, it's a tie between Trump and Biden so it's a mute point. The only difference is the media buries the stories that will make Biden look bad (Tara Reade, Ashley Binden's diary, Hunter Biden's labtop) and exaggerate or straight lie about stories to make Trump look bad (fine people on both sides, grab them by the pussy).
Well put.

I don't but I think my dad still believes everything CNN states. He's 82.

Problem is these aren't the news correspondents of the 1970's and 1980's who just reported the news without intermixing their personal thoughts or opinions. It used to be like that. Now it just a chit show on pretty much all national news outlets, FOX included. I don't even tune in to CNN or any of them anymore. Just can't be trusted even if they are telling somewhat of the truth. That there lies the problem, trust.

Yes that is true. Even news outlets that are trustworthy are pushing their own agenda but they still have rules they must follow.

Now Biden openly says things that are not true and Biden followers don't seem to care, many times they even encourage Biden to keep the lies coming. Yes every politician lies, but most don't get away with it on the same level as Biden. I have always thought most people would just start ignoring somebody who lies so much.
The reverse is exactly true, too. I don't give a damn which "wannabe dictator" is going to fund foreign wars as president at the end of the day. It's all propaganda. What I care about is who gives me the better standard of living, and the choice there is pretty damn obvious, at least for me.

If a John McCain, Mitt Romney or even Paul Ryan were the republican nominee and were still the same age they were when they ran for President/VP in 2008 and 2012, I would consider voting for any of them over an 80- year old Biden. I would probably vote for Niki Haley too but I need to learn more about her first

But yeah I will never vote for Trump. Not after that stunt he pulled when lost that last election. Not the way he treated Mike Pence. Not the way he lies with no remorse. Never.
Yeah, lots of people say this. But guess what? The media demonized all of those dudes and told us they were racist authoritarians during their election cycles. Every single election sees "democracy at risk" and is an existential threat to America, according to Democratic leadership and media talking heads. It's almost as if we get the same playbook of lies every single cycle.

The reverse is exactly true, too. I don't give a damn which "wannabe dictator" is going to fund foreign wars as president at the end of the day. It's all propaganda. What I care about is who gives me the better standard of living, and the choice there is pretty damn obvious, at least for me.
And wanting that makes you a good person and citizen. Altho, to certain groups, they just call you privileged and racist. There are some true racists in there too, just like the other side, but you're/we're not racist because of wanting that.

Nick Sandman says otherwise.

Remind me again who settled with Dominion voting systems to avoid a trial. Fox got caught just flat out making things about the Dominion voting machines. This after Fox had plenty of time to double check it's facts.

Once again, just because Fox decided it was in their best interest to settle, it doesn't mean they were wrong with what they said. In order for that to 100% guarantee Fox was lying, there would have to be no corruption. Just like Trump getting his charges dropped on the stolen documents case doesn't mean he for sure did nothing wrong. It could easily mean corrupt people paid a visit to the right people.

There is no way for the random Joe to have any idea what goes on behind the scenes. So things like the Fox case or the stolen documents case can't really prove anything. But everyone knows ivermectin isn't just a horse dewarmer. That was a lie. Anyone who listened to the full speech on very fine people, or drink bleach, or bloodbath, or dictator for a day know what was said and know the reports were lies. People on the left that know the truth let those lies go because they're on their team. That's fine. Just don't say the other side lies more. When you say that it means you're either not informed or lying.

Latest posts