When will leftists cease their violent rhetoric?

No ordinary Democrat cares about labor. Not one. Democrats have been all about open borders to destroy the lower class of the workforce for decades. Most Republicans have been as well.
I think most democrats only care about the stories of people drowning in the river or kids in cages. They're too easy to manipulate.

Lol just Google it.

No seriously. Some credible sources include

Associated Press
Reuters
NPR (yes I am serious. The facts they report are double checked and when they are wrong, they will admit it.
Also Nate Silver's website 538.com.is well know for trying to get election forecasts as accurate as possible.

But you don't need to go that far. Just start reading the local newspaper. Des Moines Register. Cedar Rapids Gazette, Chicago Tribune, etc

Sources I Would avoid

NEW York Post
Cable news in general. Some cable channels are more trustworthy than others, but their method of reporting is just awful and not useful.
Any guy on AM radio that does one of those monologues where he talks to himself.
I read both mainstream and conservative news outlets. It's crazy that both will just not include headlines that don't fit their narrative. I feel that this gives me a more thorough understanding of the times. You just have to learn to see which is a hot take and which is a valid news story. I find the DMR pretty liberal in their news stories. They also promote opinion stories significantly more than their actual news stories in the daily digests and phone app.

There is just way too many people with agendas and desires for pot stirring on both sides and across all media types.

Yes that is true. Even news outlets that are trustworthy are pushing their own agenda but they still have rules they must follow.

Now Trump openly says things that are not true and Trump followers don't seem to care, many times they even encourage Trump to keep the lies coming. Yes every politician lies, but most don't get away with it on the same level as Trump. I have always thought most people would just start ignoring somebody who lies so much.

Yes that is true. Even news outlets that are trustworthy are pushing their own agenda but they still have rules they must follow.

Now Trump openly says things that are not true and Trump followers don't seem to care, many times they even encourage Trump to keep the lies coming. Yes every politician lies, but most don't get away with it on the same level as Trump. I have always thought most people would just start ignoring somebody who lies so much.
If Trump is really telling more lies than other politicians, it's not that people don't care. It's that they don't know they're lies. The mainstream media has become so untrustworthy that a lot of people are just assuming everything they say are lies. Which would make everything a trump says true. Obviously it can't be that extreme. But that's unfortunately the bed the media made for us to lie in. Unintended pun.

Hell just look at the news headlines about the shooting. You would think Trump fell down or got scared by a bad noise. Someone made a good point to me that I hadn't even thought of. An ex president and the leader of the presidential race had an attempted assassination on him and there wasn't a single phone notification. That's a pretty big story but the media is trying to keep it as buried as possible.

As someone who leans conservative, this absolutely amazes me too. But I also feel that way about all that keep listening to AOC and Marjorie Taylor Greene in Congress too.

If Trump is really telling more lies than other politicians, it's not that people don't care. It's that they don't know they're lies. The mainstream media has become so untrustworthy that a lot of people are just assuming everything they say are lies. Which would make everything a trump says true. Obviously it can't be that extreme. But that's unfortunately the bed the media made for us to lie in. Unintended pun.

Hell just look at the news headlines about the shooting. You would think Trump fell down or got scared by a bad noise. Someone made a good point to me that I hadn't even thought of. An ex president and the leader of the presidential race had an attempted assassination on him and there wasn't a single phone notification. That's a pretty big story but the media is trying to keep it as buried as possible.

They all lie or fib. Krist, look at the chit that Biden has claimed over all the years. It goes back to his initial resume and education claims. He's lied his entire career and life, and I'm talking pathologic-level. They all fib and lie. Nobody talks about Biden's obvious lies though, just Trumps.

But, what makes Trump different is that he doesn't care about the media or cave into them or the parties and they ALL HATE THAT. ALL OF THEM!

I like it. I like that he's not the typical politician and calls this chit out an puts a focus on the polished turd that is typical politics and the media and the agenda they push.

Talk about not caring or admitting.

Again, this kind of lying is pathological level.

1721060299070.png

Last edited:
They all lie or fib. Krist,
Not at the level that Trump lies. Trump is a pathological liar that takes it to a whole new level. Trump never accepts responsibility and his followers never hold him accountable. He never ever shows remorse for the consequences of all his lies.

Most candidates caught cheating on their wives are forced to drop out. Yet somehow Trump has the support of the religious right. Most people who commit business fraud would never be considered a real legimate candidate, yet he stays.

Another common trick is whatever Trump is guilty of doing himself he turns around and accuses his opponents of doing instead.

Did it ever occur to you that the reason you think the main stream is lying is because the non-Mainstream media, the ones you get your news from, are the ones that are actually lying to you?

People that try to tell you that alternative news is more trustworthy than mainstream news are similar to the ones trying to tell that the inmates in the insane asylum are really the sane ones, and all the doctors and nurses are really the crazy ones.

If i casted my vote based on morality neither candidate would get my vote. I will cast my vote based strictly on policies/agenda/leadership. Joe is an incredibly weak leader and a puppet for a radical left democratic agenda that has gone off the crazy cliff.

If i casted my vote based on morality neither candidate would get my vote. I will cast my vote based strictly on policies/agenda/leadership. Joe is an incredibly weak leader and a puppet for a radical left democratic agenda that has gone off the crazy cliff.
So is there any line that Trump could cross where you would say, that's it, he has gone too far, I am not voting for him?

Those people believed that regardless of what Trump said. And who knows if it was a lie or not?
PC said, "
And who knows if it was a lie or not?

I do, based on the findings of 60+ trials in courts presided over by both Republicans and Democrats. And so does Trump. But hey, don't let logic get in the way of your delusions.

So is there any line that Trump could cross where you would say, that's it, he has gone too far, I am not voting for him?
Sure there would be a line however it would be a hypothetical to discuss what that line might look like cause he's never done anything to cross it for me.

Not at the level that Trump lies. Trump is a pathological liar that takes it to a whole new level. Trump never accepts responsibility and his followers never hold him accountable. He never ever shows remorse for the consequences of all his lies.

Most candidates caught cheating on their wives are forced to drop out. Yet somehow Trump has the support of the religious right. Most people who commit business fraud would never be considered a real legimate candidate, yet he stays.

Another common trick is whatever Trump is guilty of doing himself he turns around and accuses his opponents of doing instead.

Did it ever occur to you that the reason you think the main stream is lying is because the non-Mainstream media, the ones you get your news from, are the ones that are actually lying to you?
The support you are speaking about in the bold above is because there is no other competent choice. I don't believe or really like his style for the reasons you point out, but in my eyes he's the best of the worst we have at this point. I surely don't agree with the ideologies of the democratic party and don't even know what they stand on at this point. They spend too much and the southern border is a damn shit show at this time. All we've heard about for 8 yrs is how and who can beat Trump. That is it. They don't at all talk about what they want to do for the country.

Also, it is surely at the level of what Trump lies at. In my eyes it's even worse. Biden has lied about his education, his degrees, he's stolen speeches in the past. His is a different kind of lying. When I said it is pathologic, I was being completely honest. I was married to a woman who was a pathologic lyer before. These people actually believe what they are lying about. That is what makes it pathologic.

Well said. I agree and is where I am at.

You don't get the $unking point. Most of us are saying he already has gone too far. The politician and candidates have been so bad over the years that we have no good options. He's not the best candidate but at this point he is 10 fold better than Biden or to be honest anybody the dems would roll out there. It's not gunna be Harris for cripes sake.

You say you're not voting for him. Let me ask you, is it only based on his moral or social deficiencies? Does that shit mean that much to you, where you would let the entire county suffer (Economy, open borders, record inflation, etc. etc. etc.) only because you are too proud to vote for a man who says the wrong thing or acts wrong in your eyes? Krist! I guess you make your point with your vote.

Let me ask you another question. Did you vote for or support Bill Clinton when he was getting hummers in the oval office? Was OK in your eyes. Isn't that on a similar level but you are fine with that but not Trump grabbing crotches. C'mon man. It has nothing to do with the character of the man, admit that it's just you have the radical left dem glasses on and some on here don't . Just admit that! Quit trying to make it sound like you have issues with Trump's character. It looks foolish as most of us know what the real deal is.

If a John McCain, Mitt Romney or even Paul Ryan were the republican nominee and were still the same age they were when they ran for President/VP in 2008 and 2012, I would consider voting for any of them over an 80- year old Biden. I would probably vote for Niki Haley too but I need to learn more about her first

But yeah I will never vote for Trump. Not after that stunt he pulled when lost that last election. Not the way he treated Mike Pence. Not the way he lies with no remorse. Never.

If a John McCain, Mitt Romney or even Paul Ryan were the republican nominee and were still the same age they were when they ran for President/VP in 2008 and 2012, I would consider voting for any of them over an 80- year old Biden. I would probably vote for Niki Haley too but I need to learn more about her first

But yeah I will never vote for Trump. Not after that stunt he pulled when lost that last election. Not the way he treated Mike Pence. Not the way he lies with no remorse. Never.
So who are you voting for then? Obviously Biden is out because he is a pathological liar too who raped Tara Reade and showered with his daughter.

My reasons for voting for Trump is because I have an extremely jaded opinion of career politicians. I think any career politician who makes it all the way to the top is bought and paid for by the time they get there. In my mind I'm skeptical on Trump being enough to clean up how the country is run, but since Biden is a career politician I have zero faith in him doing it.

As far as character goes, it's a tie between Trump and Biden so it's a mute point. The only difference is the media buries the stories that will make Biden look bad (Tara Reade, Ashley Binden's diary, Hunter Biden's labtop) and exaggerate or straight lie about stories to make Trump look bad (fine people on both sides, grab them by the pussy).

PC said, "

I do, based on the findings of 60+ trials in courts presided over by both Republicans and Democrats. And so does Trump. But hey, don't let logic get in the way of your delusions.
Well in that case at least you know the Classified Documents case was a witchhunt now that it was thrown out of court.

Latest posts