When will leftists cease their violent rhetoric?

Once again, just because Fox decided it was in their best interest to settle, it doesn't mean they were wrong with what they said. In order for that to 100% guarantee Fox was lying, there would have to be no corruption. Just like Trump getting his charges dropped on the stolen documents case doesn't mean he for sure did nothing wrong. It could easily mean corrupt people paid a visit to the right people.

There is no way for the random Joe to have any idea what goes on behind the scenes. So things like the Fox case or the stolen documents case can't really prove anything. But everyone knows ivermectin isn't just a horse dewarmer. That was a lie. Anyone who listened to the full speech on very fine people, or drink bleach, or bloodbath, or dictator for a day know what was said and know the reports were lies. People on the left that know the truth let those lies go because they're on their team. That's fine. Just don't say the other side lies more. When you say that it means you're either not informed or lying.

Here is what worries me. I have actual leftist views. I think the United States needs a draconian estate tax that does not have a massive trust vehicle loophole. It needs that as a matter of economic policy to avoid the heirs of the Rockefeller family, Ford family, Cargill family, Gates family, etc. from accumulating all assets. It does not need a draconian estate tax that soaks the hell out of a prudent Iowa farmer.

If the federal government wants to go up a couple percent on marginal income tax rates, fine.

If they want to tariff things to support domestic production, great.

I believe that there should be a highly contentious relationship between pharma companies and the FDA. I believe that an employee of the SEC shouldn't be able to walk out of his GS-13 job and right into the halls of Goldman Sachs.

But what has happened in this country is that every dumbfuck "mainstream leftist" has been so god damned brainwashed by corporate media that they don't even know what the F they stand for anymore. They have no idea of the extent of regulatory capture that is at play. They have no idea that the asswipe oligarch leftists are just pushing that shit to create identity politics division to avoid class warfare attention. The Orange Man has his faults, but the reason I love him is because I'm absolutely certain he ain't on their team and the bullet that the Bai-den Regime allowed to fly 2 inches from his brain on Saturday absolutely and categorically proved that. A vote for Jim Crow Joe is merely a vote for the incremental march toward totalitarianism, a slow boiling of the frog. Low testosterone males and women controlling everything and shaping society in a manner to absolutely avoid all risk and mitigate all downside consequences of failure, with winners and losers selected by some Politburo in DC. No thanks.

The only thing and only person Trump cares about is Trump himself.

I can see why people are turned off by blatant corporate interests and the hypocrital nature of politicians and overall level of corruption. I just don't understand why people think the answer is to instead support somebody like Trump and I do not understand why people trust crazy alternative news sites that have no credibility and I don't understand why they trust and push these crazy conspiracy theories.

I can see why people are turned off by blatant corporate interests and the hypocrital nature of politicians and overall level of corruption. I just don't understand why people think the answer is to instead support somebody like Trump and I do not understand why people trust crazy alternative news sites that have no credibility and I don't understand why they trust and push these crazy conspiracy theories.

At some point you may come to understand the level of ideological subversion foisted on society. The mainstream media is entirely under the control of moneyed interests and subject heavily to the whims of advertisers. Many people don't believe "crazy conspiracy theories" it's just that you have been conditioned over your entire life to believe that anyone who doesn't follow lock step with the other sheep in the flock is crazy. Never forget, Bruce Jenner is a brave, stunning and beautiful woman. And the only treatments for COVID are those that are subject to patent protection.

Just because there is bias does not mean they are all equally untrustworthy. Not all news organizations cross that line and flat out lie and make things up. Good news organizations try to double check their facts before they report, and when they get something wrong, they will correct it. Do not treat Fox and CNN as equal. Neither is perfect but one has a much better track record than the other . Also do not confuse the blow hards that do their opinion shows on cable news with real news reporters.
1721225839097.png

Which of those news sources questioned whether Iraq had weapons of mass destruction? How did that one turn out? Did media just run with a government sourced story?

Did any of them report that Donald Trump told people to inject bleach? Did any of them call Ivermectin Horse Dewormer? Did they conduct any independent due diligence or just run with a master narrative or story told by the government?

Does AP, the pinnacle of "overall quality" and "fact reporting" call Bruce Jenner a man or woman? Did they question whether Iraq had weapons of mass destruction prior to the US invasion of Iraq? Did they call a drug that was self-tested by Pfizer for 12 weeks "safe and effective" on the basis of nothing other than Pfizer's own study?

Did Bloomberg, another source that is supposedly highly trustworthy ever question the patently absurd claims advanced by Theranos and its founder Elizabeth Holmes? Or did they just run story after story about the wonderful GurlBoss and say "YOU SLAY GURL"?

The problem is that journalists are idiots who oftentimes have no ability to understand the underlying subject matter on which they are reporting. It's just a rehash of what someone else told them and as the economic model of mass media further deteriorates it is only going to get worse.

Which of those news sources questioned whether Iraq had weapons of mass destruction? How did that one turn out? Did media just run with a government sourced story?

Did any of them report that Donald Trump told people to inject bleach? Did any of them call Ivermectin Horse Dewormer? Did they conduct any independent due diligence or just run with a master narrative or story told by the government?

Does AP, the pinnacle of "overall quality" and "fact reporting" call Bruce Jenner a man or woman? Did they question whether Iraq had weapons of mass destruction prior to the US invasion of Iraq? Did they call a drug that was self-tested by Pfizer for 12 weeks "safe and effective" on the basis of nothing other than Pfizer's own study?

Did Bloomberg, another source that is supposedly highly trustworthy ever question the patently absurd claims advanced by Theranos and its founder Elizabeth Holmes? Or did they just run story after story about the wonderful GurlBoss and say "YOU SLAY GURL"?

The problem is that journalists are idiots who oftentimes have no ability to understand the underlying subject matter on which they are reporting. It's just a rehash of what someone else told them and as the economic model of mass media further deteriorates it is only going to get worse.
It used to be liberals who were anti vax, anti government, anti big corporations, and anti war. So what do you think happened? Was it the blind hatred for Trump that turned them? Or was it covid?

Because when they get caught in blatant lies like ivermectin is horse paste, and you read other countries are highly successful with ivermectin, and it makes no sense to demonize a very cheap, safe drug, and you realize how much money big pharma makes from the shot they are irrationally pushing on children, the conspiracy theory makes more sense.

Then you see every single mainstream media source say the same thing about Trump saying the KKK are very fine people when you have heard word for word what he really said, you know they are straight up lying. When you hear the lies about the obvious shit like very fine people and bloodbath, that every single mainstram source is pushing, you start to realize it's a coordinated effort to bring hate on him. You need the comprehension skills of a kinergardner to know Trump was saying the economy was going to be a bloodbath so there's no way they all got it wrong. Clearly an agenda is being pushed. The compilation videos of all the media outlets using the exact same words for the exact same lies are hilarious. You need to find them if you haven't seen them.

I used to say "Trump does enough stupid shit that they don't need to be making shit up about him. Now I wonder if it's all (or at least most of it) is made up.

I used to always laugh at Trump for his stupid "fake news" bit. I always said news is news there's no way to fake it (Boy I feel dumb admitting that). The one that opened my eyes is the very fine people lie. Once you see it you can't unsee it. I'm not saying one side is 100% right and the other is 100% wrong. But anyone on the other of this conversation should really watch Trump's full "very fine people" speech. You will be surprised at how full of shit everyone was on it.

At some point you may come to understand the level of ideological subversion foisted on society. The mainstream media is entirely under the control of moneyed interests and subject heavily to the whims of advertisers.

Would you include NPR and PBS and BBC?

I used to always laugh at Trump for his stupid "fake news" bit. I always said news is news there's no way to fake it (Boy I feel dumb admitting that). The one that opened my eyes is the very fine people lie. Once you see it you can't unsee it. I'm not saying one side is 100% right and the other is 100% wrong. But anyone on the other of this conversation should really watch Trump's full "very fine people" speech. You will be surprised at how full of shit everyone was on it.
Quote below is from the lester holt's interview w/ biden after the assassination attempt on Trump. The interview aired this past Monday and can be found on youtube.

Biden says, "lester i got in this race early on in the 2020 for the 2020 race, and i wasn't going to run again because i lost my son......i didn't feel.....and a until i watched what happened in Charlotteville, Virgina. Those folks were coming out of the woods with torches carrying swatch ticas singing the same nazi bials accompanied by the kkk and a young woman was killed. And a....and a it was a bystander and a.....the president, then president was asked 'what'd he think?' he said 'they're fine people on both sides'"

Joe Biden is an absolute imbecile. And of course lester holt didn't push back he simply moved on like he didn't even hear the shit that just spewed from joe's mouth. It's disgusting.

Quote below is from the lester holt's interview w/ biden after the assassination attempt on Trump. The interview aired this past Monday and can be found on youtube.

Biden says, "lester i got in this race early on in the 2020 for the 2020 race, and i wasn't going to run again because i lost my son......i didn't feel.....and a until i watched what happened in Charlotteville, Virgina. Those folks were coming out of the woods with torches carrying swatch ticas singing the same nazi bials accompanied by the kkk and a young woman was killed. And a....and a it was a bystander and a.....the president, then president was asked 'what'd he think?' he said 'they're fine people on both sides'"

Joe Biden is an absolute imbecile. And of course lester holt didn't push back he simply moved on like he didn't even hear the shit that just spewed from joe's mouth. It's disgusting.
Thats pretty much verbatim to what he said at the debate. But I give Biden a pass because he doesn't even know where he is or what he's saying. I expect more out of random internet people who still are coherent. The full speech is too easy to look up to play ignorant for those people.

It used to be liberals who were anti vax, anti government, anti big corporations, and anti war. So what do you think happened? Was it the blind hatred for Trump that turned them? Or was it covid?

I believe it has been highly incrementalized propaganda that has turned them this way, plus the leftist mind is very susceptible to fear. The model is very basic, you get them scared and then you tell them that only Dems controlling big daddy government will assuage their fears and wanting the fear to go away they will do anything. It was conclusively demonstrated during COVID. The right is also susceptible to this, but nowhere near on the same level as the average low testosterone leftist.

Anyone old enough to remember the 1992 election can recall that as probably the biggest turning point in American politics of the past 50-ish years. It was huge because the Democrats and Republicans basically merged their economic ideology into one, save for bickering over a couple percent on marginal tax rates. H. Ross Perot pushed back against the neo-liberal economic policy that was ushered in following the 1992 election but he was eviscerated all to hell by the media, not too dissimilar from what has happened to Trump. The men who control the dials of media have a very carefully prescribed plan of attack for anyone who pushes back too hard. H. Ross claimed his family got threatened and after watching the absolute security failure out of the Bai-Den Crime Family on Saturday I don't doubt that it was wise for H. Ross to drop out in 1992.

Apparently not very persuasive, based on the folks who believe Newsmax and AP equally credible news sources.

No one made that statement, you made it up, but does AP call Bruce Jenner a woman? Does Newsmax call Bruce Jenner a woman?

AP blindly reported a wholly fictitious IFR number for COVID for months. Newsmax, to my knowledge, did not.

I believe it has been highly incrementalized propaganda that has turned them this way, plus the leftist mind is very susceptible to fear. The model is very basic, you get them scared and then you tell them that only Dems controlling big daddy government will assuage their fears and wanting the fear to go away they will do anything. It was conclusively demonstrated during COVID. The right is also susceptible to this, but nowhere near on the same level as the average low testosterone leftist.

Anyone old enough to remember the 1992 election can recall that as probably the biggest turning point in American politics of the past 50-ish years. It was huge because the Democrats and Republicans basically merged their economic ideology into one, save for bickering over a couple percent on marginal tax rates. H. Ross Perot pushed back against the neo-liberal economic policy that was ushered in following the 1992 election but he was eviscerated all to hell by the media, not too dissimilar from what has happened to Trump. The men who control the dials of media have a very carefully prescribed plan of attack for anyone who pushes back too hard. H. Ross claimed his family got threatened and after watching the absolute security failure out of the Bai-Den Crime Family on Saturday I don't doubt that it was wise for H. Ross to drop out in 1992.
People looking to the government to save them from a virus is hilarious.

No one made that statement, you made it up, but does AP call Bruce Jenner a woman? Does Newsmax call Bruce Jenner a woman?

AP blindly reported a wholly fictitious IFR number for COVID for months. Newsmax, to my knowledge, did not.
I’m suggesting there are many posts on here inferring a false equivalence between the demonstrable credibility of news organization's.

I’m suggesting there are many posts on here inferring a false equivalence between the demonstrable credibility of news organization's.

Citations within this thread? There are bona fide reasons to distrust the Associated Press. Do you remember the Iraq War and the pretext for it? Do you remember the false claims related to the IFR of COVID published by the Chinese government and the willful ignorance to any conflicting data demonstrated by Western media? These are serious fucking issues and AP, UPI, Bloomberg, etc. have shown time and again to be nothing more than a lapdog. Is Bruce Jenner a man or a woman? What does the AP say about that issue?

These are very simple questions. Your refusal to answer them is the result of decades of brainwashing that you have received about "checking for credible sources." There aren't any, bud. I hate to shit on your parade, but facts are facts and the fact is that Bruce Jenner is a woman and Pfizer can absolutely prove safety and efficacy of a new drug in 12 weeks and anyone disagrees is an anti-science transphobic bigot. The Emperor absolutely is wearing clothes and they are the greatest clothes ever made.

Replace this with any high profile politician. Trump’s cult of personality is strange. So was Obama’s. So was Hillary’s (although that was limited to 45+ women and super soy boomer men). It’s only going to get weirder with the Bible thumpers saying god saved Trump.

Doesn’t change the fact that I will happily vote for Trump a third time. My standard of living was vastly better during his admin, and his policies benefit me. Covid sucked? But would’ve been insanely worse under a dem presidency. The inflation we’ve seen under Joe would’ve started sooner and have been even worse. The fact that Keynesian policy still dominates moderate left economic thought is pure insanity. Ultimately I do not care about federal social policy. It has next to no effect on anyone. It’s the economy, stupid.

I just hope to god compensation for entry-mid level white collar jobs eventually start to track with increases in standard of living again. My wife and I are fairly young and moving out of state for work in a few weeks (IT sector) because compensation in the job market in places like Des Moines just does not track with financial reality.

Rebulicans have a tendency to push tax cuts and low regulations that help improve the economy in the short run. but those policies often produce longer term issues like deficits and cheating, that ultimately lead to bubbles that burst, and drives the economy into recession. Then Democrats are voted in and re-establish regulations and programs that help those struggling in a poor ecomomy. The Democrats lead the country through a tough recovery and the reward is the Democrats get voted out because people "remember" things were "better" under Rebulicans. It is a very short sided view that leads to constant boom and bust cycles and uneccesary confusion and unpredictability.

Last edited: