When will leftists cease their violent rhetoric?

The only thing and only person Trump cares about is Trump himself.

I can see why people are turned off by blatant corporate interests and the hypocrital nature of politicians and overall level of corruption. I just don't understand why people think the answer is to instead support somebody like Trump and I do not understand why people trust crazy alternative news sites that have no credibility and I don't understand why they trust and push these crazy conspiracy theories.
Well you certainly can't trust mainstream media. Nobody pushes the agenda and brainwashing more, IMO.

Well you certainly can't trust mainstream media. Nobody pushes the agenda and brainwashing more, IMO.
No that's what the delusional brainwashed people on the right and the left want you to believe. Tag! You're it. We can go in circles all day.

No that's what the delusional brainwashed people on the right and the left want you to believe. Tag! You're it. We can go in circles all day.
I call bullshit. I don't even watch it anymore. No circles for me. You're going to find out the next election how many people agree with you. People are sick of it.

Rebulicans have a tendency to push tax cuts and low regulations that help improve the economy in the short run. but those policies often produce longer term issues like deficits and cheating, that ultimately lead to bubbles that burst, and drives the economy into recession. Then Democrats are voted in and re-establish regulations and programs that help those struggling in a poor ecomomy. The Democrats lead the country through a tough recovery and the reward is the Democrats get voted out because people "remember" things were "better" under Rebulicans. It is a very short sided view that leads to constant boom and bust cycles and uneccesary confusion and unpredictability.
This is dumb. When bad is Republicans fault
When good is Dems driving it. No side spends more than the left. Not even close. Just dumb. You were even able to top your other post I just commented about. This post just doesn't even make sense and contradicts even general sense. Unless your just flucking with us.

When good is Dems driving it. No side spends more than the left. Not even close. Just dumb. You were even able to top your other post I just commented about. This post just doesn't even make sense and contradicts even general sense. Unless your just flucking with us.
Read your history.
Deficits go up when Rebulicans are in control. This goes all the way back to Reagon. Deficits went down under Bill Clinton. Bill Clinton was the last president to have a balanced budget. Then deficits went again under G. W. Bush. Bush's policies led to the Great Recesion in 2008. Then it was a long recovery under Obama., but the economy got fixed, which then Trump rode the coat tails on, but basicly followed the recovery that Obama had started.

I find it bizzare that you continue to insist mainstream news is less credible than the news orgs on the right or the left. No news is perfect. Do mainstream news make mistakes. Yes. Do they have bias. Yes. But for the most part they are credible.

It's like having 2 classmates who each take the same test and one gets 90% and one gets 60%. Who is the more trustworthy and credible when you ask them for answers from the test? I am not saying the one who got 60% is intentionally lying to you, I am just saying they don't know their facts and are wrong much more often than the one who gets 90% on his tests. I trust the one who knows his facts.

I find it bizzare that you continue to insist mainstream news is less credible than the news orgs on the right or the left. No news is perfect. Do mainstream news make mistakes. Yes. Do they have bias. Yes. But for the most part they are credible.

It's like having 2 classmates who each take the same test and one gets 90% and one gets 60%. Who is the more trustworthy and credible when you ask them for answers from the test? I am not saying the one who got 60% is intentionally lying to you, I am just saying they don't know their facts and are wrong much more often than the one who gets 90% on his tests. I trust the one who knows his facts.
Your entire comparison really doesn't make sense. The entire issue is that the mainstream media is NOT reporting facts and haven't for many many years now. They infuse their personal opinions and/or their outside influence (party agenda) into their stories or reporting. Serious question......How old are you?

Just look at all the CRAP they have gotten completely wrong on over the years.

The media gets things wrong and have bias. Yes, that is true. Yes you should avoid the blow hards that report their opinions and avoid real facts. Which is why I suggest avoiding cable news channels and avoiding AM radio. But most mainstream news outlets avoid flat out making up facts. News orgs on the left and right simply don't have the same level of credibility.

The media gets things wrong and have bias. Yes, that is true. Yes you should avoid the blow hards that report their opinions and avoid real facts. Which is why I suggest avoiding cable news channels and avoiding AM radio. But most mainstream news outlets avoid flat out making up facts. News orgs on the left and right simply don't have the same level of credibility.
Ok. What specific news orgs do you hold in high regard or you think states the facts or truths the best?

Read your history.
Deficits go up when Rebulicans are in control. This goes all the way back to Reagon. Deficits went down under Bill Clinton. Bill Clinton was the last president to have a balanced budget. Then deficits went again under G. W. Bush. Bush's policies led to the Great Recesion in 2008. Then it was a long recovery under Obama., but the economy got fixed, which then Trump rode the coat tails on, but basicly followed the recovery that Obama had started.
Deficits weren't the only thing to fo down under Bill Clinton if ya know what I mean.

Loved Tucker Carlson

The Most

:cool:

Yeah, the left spends more than the right...and raises taxes to pay for it. The right cuts taxes and does nothing to pay for it.

Democrats would rather give a benefit to 99 people who aren't entitled to it to avoid denying it to the one person who is, whereas the Republicans would rather deny 99 people who are entitled to a benefit to avoid giving it to the one person who isn't.

No matter which side is in power, someone is getting screwed. I've voted Republican, I've voted Democrat, often on the same ballot. Consider your vote carefully this time around. If Trump wins, his real desire is that you never get to vote again...listen to his words...dictator on day one, political and personal retribution every day after that. Remember, it was the right that gave us Citizens United, really clearing the way for corporate interests to control and manipulate the political landscape. It's only going to get worse if Trump wins.

As far as spending goes both the left and the right are out of control. They can’t agree on where to cut the budget so they both don’t cut anything. There’s plenty of waste in every government program. We could cut a flat rate of everything by ten percent and it wouldn’t have any significant impact on the government programs. As far as news is concerned the mainstream media has been lying to us like there’s no tomorrow for quite awhile. Either they are lying on purpose or they’re just accepting the narrative that is given to them and regurgitating it without checking on whether it’s factual or not. Trump’s colluding with Russia. Covid didn’t come from the lab in Wuhan. That’s not Hunter Bidens laptop. If you get vaccinated you won’t get Covid. Joe Biden is fully mentally capable of being president. The 2020 election was the most secure election in the history of the country. We’re all going to die in ten years because of climate change. If we don’t give all of our money and weapons to Ukraine Putin will control the world. Putin tax hike. At some point you have to stop believing the narrative because you realize that either they don’t have any idea what they are talking about or they’re lying to you or some combination of the two.

Latest posts