When will leftists cease their violent rhetoric?

Reporters interviewed an elderly couple caught in exit traffic after the shooting

The passenger said: How can this happen in a country like ours

You have one guess, Honey

Posted this on The Washington Post

Rojek identified the firearm used in the attack as an AR-style rifle chambered in 5.56 mm, a common caliber for such weapons. Authorities said it was purchased legally by the suspect’s father.

Crooks was registered as a Republican, according to Pennsylvania’s voter status records.

Rojek identified the firearm used in the attack as an AR-style rifle chambered in 5.56 mm, a common caliber for such weapons. Authorities said it was purchased legally by the suspect’s father.

Crooks was registered as a Republican, according to Pennsylvania’s voter status records.
I admit it's still early in the investigation so it's not clear yet what the kid's motivation was to shoot Trump.

But This actually sounds similar to the kid who shot into the 4th of July Parade a couple of years in Highland Park, IL, who also got the gun from his father.

This is just a screwed up kid who never should have been given a gun.

Now I have seen the following, personally. Murder of JFK. Murder of Bobby Kennedy. Murder of MLK. Murders of African Americans and white protestors in the 60’s. National guard murders of college students at Kent state. Burning of churches with casualties. Gunshot wound on Ronald Reagan. Gunshot wound on Trump. Gabby Gifford. Nancy Pelosi and Pelosi’s husband. A Senator whose name escapes me (recent). Attempt on the life of Mike Pence. Large number of life threats on members of Congress on January 6th. Murders of African Americans by police officers (rare event). Increased violence and threats against jewish citizens. Numerous mass murders of adults and children in schools. Mass murders, period. 9-11, of course. Increased terrorist threats by US citizens. How has your day been?

Yes, because they were in town on Jan 6 to attend a rally that Trump spoke at. A rally where Trump continued to push the lie that the election was stolen. If Trump was not pushing that lie, there would not have been a rally that day
Those people believed that regardless of what Trump said. And who knows if it was a lie or not?

I admit it's still early in the investigation so it's not clear yet what the kid's motivation was to shoot Trump.

But This actually sounds similar to the kid who shot into the 4th of July Parade a couple of years in Highland Park, IL, who also got the gun from his father.

This is just a screwed up kid who never should have been given a gun.
Also a screwed up kid who shouldn't hear things like Trump is basically Hitler, to help radicalize him.

He was but they also proved a $15-$20 donation to the democratic party. He was young so may have changed his mind like a lot of young people do.

Now I have seen the following, personally. Murder of JFK. Murder of Bobby Kennedy. Murder of MLK. Murders of African Americans and white protestors in the 60’s. National guard murders of college students at Kent state. Burning of churches with casualties. Gunshot wound on Ronald Reagan. Gunshot wound on Trump. Gabby Gifford. Nancy Pelosi and Pelosi’s husband. A Senator whose name escapes me (recent). Attempt on the life of Mike Pence. Large number of life threats on members of Congress on January 6th. Murders of African Americans by police officers (rare event). Increased violence and threats against jewish citizens. Numerous mass murders of adults and children in schools. Mass murders, period. 9-11, of course. Increased terrorist threats by US citizens. How has your day been?

Jesus H. Christ, you personally saw all of those? They should probably remake Forest Gump and maybe call it CuckFinn. Sounds amazing.

Those people believed that regardless of what Trump said. And who knows if it was a lie or not?

It is a lie. There is no real evidence provided to support the lie. Trump tried to challenge the election in court with 50+ lawsuits and his lawsuits failed. There is no doubt. It is a lie. Trump is a liar. It was this lie that Trump pushed was the whole reason for the rally in Washington on Jan 6. Trump is the reason they were in town. that day. The worse part is 6 people died that day and Trump takes no responsibility for the role that he played. Trump is a liar and a conman. It is what he does.

It is a lie. There is no real evidence provided to support the lie. Trump tried to challenge the election in court with 50+ lawsuits and his lawsuits failed. There is no doubt. It is a lie. Trump is a liar. It was this lie that Trump pushed was the whole reason for the rally in Washington on Jan 6. Trump is the reason they were in town. that day. The worse part is 6 people died that day and Trump takes no responsibility for the role that he played. Trump is a liar and a conman. It is what he does.
There's real evidence all over social media. I see new video of court cases and congressional hearings all the time on X. Some definite shady shit went down and all the cases failed WAY too early to have been seriously looked at.

There's real evidence all over social media. I see new video of court cases and congressional hearings all the time on X. Some definite shady shit went down and all the cases failed WAY too early to have been seriously looked at.

No, Trump is totally a liar. Joe Biden is the most popular president who has ever lived, garnering more than 12 million votes more than Obama got in his historic campaign. Everyone loves Biden. The election was so secure that to question it was a crime.

Part of the reason Biden is so popular among Democrats is because he wanted to pass a Constitutional amendment to ban bussing to end school desegregation. Democrats love segregated schools, in fact they love them so much that the system of school segregation still widely exists in almost every big northern city.

You got any credible sources? Saying something is all over social media is not a convincing argument..

No, Trump is totally a liar. Joe Biden is the most popular president who has ever lived, garnering more than 12 million votes more than Obama got in his historic campaign. Everyone loves Biden. The election was so secure that to question it was a crime.

Part of the reason Biden is so popular among Democrats is because he wanted to pass a Constitutional amendment to ban bussing to end school desegregation. Democrats love segregated schools, in fact they love them so much that the system of school segregation still widely exists in almost every big northern city.
If Biden received that many votes, it's because they were voted against Trump. That said, the more the election is looked into (it still is being looked into) the more its obvious he didn't.

There's just top many inconsistencies in certain areas. There's been a lot of presidential elections so a lot of trends have been established. Trends were broken in areas where there were more votes counted than registered voters. I'm not saying these trends are 100% proof of voter fraud. I'm just saying anyone with common sense knows what it means.

Leftists are inherently violent people. They are not rebels, they are just miserable human beings who believe that changing the status quo will somehow make their miserable existence better. You could accede to their every desire in terms of reshaping society and be met with a new list of demands the next day because the underlying mental conditions that cause leftism, low self esteem and oversocialization, will not be cured by remaking society.

The violent rhetoric that leftists and their soap box enabled media spew is extremely dangerous. Last night someone attempted to kill a presidential candidate and former president. The media constantly inculcating a culture of fear is going to lead us to a very dark place. Incredibly evil men have co-opted leftism and made it seem like it is some sort of "anti-system" ideology, when in actuality it is being used to brainwash the youth into conceding ever growing freedoms to the government and stoke heavy neurosis in the youth, who by and large have lost all hope for the future.

This country really needs common sense leftist control.

youre describing far left. Not the ordinary Democrat who cares about safety nets and labor. Big difference. However the far left has taken over with their flakey deconstructionist ideas

You got any credible sources? Saying something is all over social media is not a convincing argument..
he overwhelming majority of lawsuits had nothing to do with the merits of the election, yet you cite them as "evidence" that it was clean. Most lawsuits were dismissed on technical grounds, such as standing or mootness. The Constitution has a prescribed time period at which a President must be sat and the judiciary is woefully incapable of evaluating cases like those. Stuffing a ballot box is a perfect crime because there's virtually no remedy. But remember, if we request even a modicum of voter security, it is racist.

youre describing far left. Not the ordinary Democrat who cares about safety nets and labor. Big difference. However the far left has taken over with their flakey deconstructionist ideas

No ordinary Democrat cares about labor. Not one. Democrats have been all about open borders to destroy the lower class of the workforce for decades. Most Republicans have been as well.

Whats a credible source these days? Can even one be named?

Lol just Google it.

No seriously. Some credible sources include

Associated Press
Reuters
NPR (yes I am serious. The facts they report are double checked and when they are wrong, they will admit it.
Also Nate Silver's website 538.com.is well know for trying to get election forecasts as accurate as possible.

But you don't need to go that far. Just start reading the local newspaper. Des Moines Register. Cedar Rapids Gazette, Chicago Tribune, etc

Sources I Would avoid

NEW York Post
Cable news in general. Some cable channels are more trustworthy than others, but their method of reporting is just awful and not useful.
Any guy on AM radio that does one of those monologues where he talks to himself.

Last edited:
Lol just Google it.

No seriously. Some credible sources include

Associated Press
Reuters
NPR (yes I am serious. The facts they report are double checked and when they are wrong, they will admit it.
Also Nate Silver's website 538.com.is well know for trying to get election forecasts as accurate as possible.

But you don't need to go that far. Just start reading the local newspaper. Des Moines Register. Cedar Rapids Gazette, Chicago Tribune, etc

Sources I Would avoid

NEW York Post
Cable news in general. Some cable channels are more trustworthy than others, but their method of reporting is just awful and not useful.
Any guy on AM radio that does one of those monologues where he talks to himself.
I've seen enough hilarious headlines on Reuters to not include them on that list.

Latest posts