Well, well WHAR the whiners?

You feel like **** because anonymous fanatics won't provide you with an echo-chamber?

No way, I love these kinds of debates! I did say "trying", not that it ever succeeds with me.

Maybe you need to re-evaluate your life priorities.

Seriously? You don't even know what my life priorities are, they sure in the heck are not about changing the opinions of someone on a forum.

Does anyone recall the complete kluster f''' ending to the 1st half against ISU?

KF has not figured out clock management yet and will find a way to **** away a win in the near future.

I love Iowa football and will always support the Iowa program. Supporting a program and supporting the coach are not necessarily mutually inclusive.

Does anyone recall the complete kluster f''' ending to the 1st half against ISU?

KF has not figured out clock management yet and will find a way to **** away a win in the near future.

I love Iowa football and will always support the Iowa program. Supporting a program and supporting the coach are not necessarily mutually inclusive.

Kirk didn't run out of time in that game. He ran out of downs. That happens when you can't pick up 2 yards in 2 downs running against a team as pathetic as ISU. The end of the half was on the oline, not Kirk.

Whar ? Whar ? Whar are the thumbsuckers and

Whar will they be this Saturday? At Kinnick stadium?

Not likely......they'll be texting Davey Schwarck about the Field Hockey coaches.

Whar? Whar?

Whar are the geniuses who quit on the Hawkeyes
& didn't renew ticket orders and b((((ed and moaned all
summer long?

Now that the HAWKEYES are 5-0, ranked in the Top 25, rolling thru the
2015 BigTen season, did those folks run over to
LAmes, or maybe to the school of Nowledge, further west?

LOL #goHawks

I'm a relatively new to this site. But one thing I would guess is some persons have more than one account. If they do bad, they post as one user. If they do good they post as a different user. Can't be wrong that way.

Sorry I'm late. Our offense looked putrid on Saturday. Both teams deserved a tick in the loss column for that. We lose bad to Northwestern and Nebraska with that garbage. It's embarrasing a 10-6 win is what people consider to be our best game.

Also, we're completely screwed when Canzeri ineveitably gets hurt because we run him 30 times a game.

Sorry I'm late. Our offense looked putrid on Saturday. Both teams deserved a tick in the loss column for that. We lose bad to Northwestern and Nebraska with that garbage. It's embarrasing a 10-6 win is what people consider to be our best game.

Also, we're completely screwed when Canzeri ineveitably gets hurt because we run him 30 times a game.

Exactly. This was just like 2013.....offense can't score in second half, defense plays lights out....hope for luck.

The other issue I have is KF doghouse. Wadley has fumbled, he's also been the only RB the past two years who really seems to fit this zone blocking scheme. Canzeri has done a nice job, but it seems like he has a real tough time making quick cuts.

And Canzeri has now fumbled three times this year....in the 4th Quarter. Hasn't bitten us yet, but he's still out there running. Why not give AW a shot? Daniels shouldn't be playing until he's 100%. Not sure what he's done since coming back, except tip off the defense that we are most definitely running the ball.

whar steel hear OP. So eeeowa is now winning "in spite" of thayre hed Koch. Aftr throhing the 2014 doun da garbaghe, he finalli put the write QB in. We sometimez hav the skil 2 du this, other yeerz we don't. I cee KF haphazardly going 4 it on forth don with still 0 understanding of how to manage "in gaam". Sure, he's going fur it on forth down but it'z at the completely wrong time (statizkits can lye). Seen it befor, and still seeing it, except now we can win in spiet of him. you happi with that ansur?
Whar are you scaw-tish?

Funny, ha-ha, how a lot of the Whiners are now walking back, re-thinking their

Knee-jerk comments.

#goHawks

Lol knee jerk? So our last great year was in 2009... but yeah knee jerk reactions from these fans!

People that have to think or take EVERYTHING in extremes.

I just don't get it.

Oh boy, this is just juicy. Listen, none of us are Hawkeye haters. Quite to the contrary. We expect more than what we received since a great season in 2009. As the years rolled on with no KF 3.0, we aired our disgust that we didn't do what most successful teams do after a good season, build and adapt to the ever changing game. That's what forums are for. I echo what others have posted when I say I'm glad KF changed his mind set and I hope it is sustainable for him and the program. He deserves to go out on a high note. But if it wasn't for those of us non Kool-aid drinkers voicing frustration in the media, forums, and ticket sales, do you really think it was going to happen on its own? Drink it up suckers.

I can't wait until Todd Lickliter comes back to take over the basketball program. I wasn't posting here during his era so I get to be superfan.

Exactly. This was just like 2013.....offense can't score in second half, defense plays lights out....hope for luck.

The other issue I have is KF doghouse. Wadley has fumbled, he's also been the only RB the past two years who really seems to fit this zone blocking scheme. Canzeri has done a nice job, but it seems like he has a real tough time making quick cuts.

And Canzeri has now fumbled three times this year....in the 4th Quarter. Hasn't bitten us yet, but he's still out there running. Why not give AW a shot? Daniels shouldn't be playing until he's 100%. Not sure what he's done since coming back, except tip off the defense that we are most definitely running the ball.

Yes, Canzeri has fumbled in the 4th quarter. Wadley has fumbled in EVERY quarter at some point, unfortunately.

That said, my worry is that the staff will try and ride the CJB/Canzeri-drawn wagon through the rest of the season. Wadley & Parker (jet-sweeps, etc.) MUST get reps and get tougher/smarter. Mitchell is obviously not getting healthy. LDaniels isn't fully healed. T Smith is unavailable "probably" until after bye week.

We need to get reps for RBs. Let Wadley get some confidence with some "easy" carries that minimize the fumble risk, or at least lessen the potential impact if he DOES fumble. Let Parker take some reps on jet sweeps AND with fakes on that ghost motion. Obviously not the time to take the redshirt off Eric Graham, but Marcel Joly has had carries. Give him a few more.

If these guys know they will be seeing--at a minimum--some spot duty/carries/touches the next several weeks, it may well help the confidence. Rather than, "Always be ready to go", how about, "Be ready NOW, because Jordan and others WILL be getting breathers". As in, "Ollie, we need you!"

Thank god the fans whinned so much. I think it had a lot to do with Kirk making the switch at QB. People should be thanking all those crappy fans cause withouth them we would be sitting at 2-3 or 3-2 right now.

True.

Things look and feel different with this team. Kudos to Ferentz for the changes.

That being said, he appears to be trying too hard sometimes to prove to people he can be less conservative:
ISU Fake FG attempt. (gave away points in a game that was obviously going to the wire)
Reverse play from our 20 yard line, up by 28-6 against N. Tex. State. (why, why ,why?) No need to show that kind of play against a horrible opponent when they had not showed they could even stop our basic offense. Gave them a touchdown.
Going for it at Wisc. on 4th and 3 instead of FG? Again, a game that was going to be low scoring. Have to have points! Could have cost the Hawks big time.

Keep it up Hawks!

And it was about 3 yards from working. He obviously let the clock run down on the 4th down so it would make the fake FG seem much less likely. You didn't expect it and I didn't expect it. An Iowa State defender caught Koehn. Had it worked you would have found something else to ***** about like Kirk was being too conservative. We won the game and won by 14 points. We dominated that second half. We are 5 - 0. Coach don't get any credit for that???

hawks look good but you have look at the who you've played.

they are mentally tougher than last year!

Illinois State is one of the top couple teams in the FBS.
Pitt is tougher than hell. Just won at Virginia Tech, a very tough place to play. Their defense is legit.
ISU plays out of their head against Iowa as we all know. Still a good win over there.
North Texas was horrible. What team hasn't played a crappy team yet?
Wisconsin was ranked and on the road. Rarely lose a home game. Helluva win!

Iowa has nothing to be ashamed of as far as schedule.

If CJ would not have been air mailing everything Iowa wins by at least 2 touchdowns. The fact that he can have a crappy game against a good team and they still win speaks volumes at how good this team could be. It is never embarrassing to beat a rival on the road.

Oh boy, this is just juicy. Listen, none of us are Hawkeye haters. Quite to the contrary. We expect more than what we received since a great season in 2009. As the years rolled on with no KF 3.0, we aired our disgust that we didn't do what most successful teams do after a good season, build and adapt to the ever changing game. That's what forums are for. I echo what others have posted when I say I'm glad KF changed his mind set and I hope it is sustainable for him and the program. He deserves to go out on a high note. But if it wasn't for those of us non Kool-aid drinkers voicing frustration in the media, forums, and ticket sales, do you really think it was going to happen on its own? Drink it up suckers.

LOL! Yeah it was all you buddy! Coach doesn't want to win but he wants to please you!

And it was about 3 yards from working. He obviously let the clock run down on the 4th down so it would make the fake FG seem much less likely. You didn't expect it and I didn't expect it. An Iowa State defender caught Koehn. Had it worked you would have found something else to ***** about like Kirk was being too conservative. We won the game and won by 14 points. We dominated that second half. We are 5 - 0. Coach don't get any credit for that???

3 yards from working made it a "good call"? Might have been a good call from the 10 yard line in but from the 22 was crazy. Could have easily cost Iowa a win.

Latest posts