Well some Hawk fans may get their wish

The only way I could fathom the clowns beating OSU would be if most of the starters all eat some bad seafood and spend Saturday on the pot.

That wouldn't help, the game is on Friday night ;)

For the record I think they lose all 3 and finish 5-7, but if they do win one, I doubt it will be OSU.

Our elements, our stadium, and the emotions of the game will all be on our side.

That's right, you are selling $11 tickets to try to get to $50,000 again. Awesome stuff. Probably won't help, but crazier things have happened I guess. But if OSU can run the ball, you are in trouble.

KF is definitely on the short list.

That being said, he is way too smart to want to walk into that situation.

1. Ask Mike Davis what it is like replacing a legend who got pushed out due to scandal.
2. Name a HC who took a job as an HC in his own conference, before going somewhere else first.
3. No way PSU is paying Iowa money.
4. While the message boards P*** and moan, the people who really matter are firmly in KF's corner.
5. Calling Iowa's press soft is an insult to soft.
6. No other press cares about Iowa.
7. NC's are not expected, nor required.

That's right, you are selling $11 tickets to try to get to $50,000 again. Awesome stuff. Probably won't help, but crazier things have happened I guess. But if OSU can run the ball, you are in trouble.
We will play a similar defense to the one against Tech.

Ferentz interviewed for the Michigan job after Carr retired.....before Rich Rod eventually took it.

If KF turned down an opportunity to coach at the winningest program in college football history with one of his good friends in coaching, Lloyd Carr, being in the ADs office to support him.....what makes anyone with half a brain think he'd take a completely toxic job like Penn State? Jesus people, think!

I can't believe I fell in the ISUer trap again. I have to stop doing that. KF won't go to Penn State, end of story. Next thread.

I can't believe I fell in the ISUer trap again. I have to stop doing that. KF won't go to Penn State, end of story. Next thread.

Fighting with ISUer is like that bad night of drinking. You always say you'll never do it again but undoubtedly you will...

Ferentz interviewed for the Michigan job after Carr retired.....before Rich Rod eventually took it.

If KF turned down an opportunity to coach at the winningest program in college football history with one of his good friends in coaching, Lloyd Carr, being in the ADs office to support him.....what makes anyone with half a brain think he'd take a completely toxic job like Penn State? Jesus people, think!

Winner.

Perv State U is about to fall into nuclear winter.

No they don't. I see that the TT QB is right behind Okie St's QB, but TT is dead last in the conference in rushing which means they throw the ball all the time. Okie St is in the middle of the conference. TT has nobody like Blackmon. Not many teams do. Do you think your tiny little corners can cover that guy? I don't.
I would put LJ up against alot of the top receivers. How did McNutt fair against LJ this season? OSU will have to match emotions with ISU on Senior night and the fact that ISU is playing the #2 team in the country at home. Factor in to what looks like a rainy/cold day (early reports), I think ISU can throw the upset.

40 more attempts with 50 less yards...but more importantly: Blackmon is 3rd in receptions with 87. Ward (TT) has 57.

You guys HAVE to contain him. That's the thing about OK State...they can fall back on Blackmon on 3rd downs and such. I don't see a guy like that on TT.
Well we are the only defense in the conference to allow less than 10 points to 2 conference opponents. Burnham will have his defense dialed in again.

Latest posts