Well some Hawk fans may get their wish

0% chance of this happening. One more reason other than one's listed is PSU can't afford KF.

He is going to turn down a "dream job" based on his kid having one more season of football left to play? No way. I doubt Ferentz goes, but I would not be shocked, I would say about a 30% chance. Mike Stoops to Iowa? Not as a defensive coach but as head coach?

Unless PSU is leaving the Big Ten for the NFL it isn't his "dream job". Keep trolling though.

Why do people tie Kirk to Penn State like he's in love with the school? All I could find is that his wife's family has a lot of ties there and he considered walking on there. He was a grad assistant at Pitt when they were rivals.

Oh I can see the forums but it says I got banned. Doesn't give a reason. I tried looking through my posts to see what I did to get banned....couldn't find one.

why would you want to go to that site anyway? they ban you for living near IC.

Unless PSU is leaving the Big Ten for the NFL it isn't his "dream job". Keep trolling though.
Trolling? How is that? Just stated my arguments and blatantly stated I thought it was only a 30% of it happening. But there is always a chance since Pennsylvania is home for him.

Oh I can see the forums but it says I got banned. Doesn't give a reason. I tried looking through my posts to see what I did to get banned....couldn't find one.
Thats interesting usually it tells you what you did and how long your timeout will be.

Trolling? How is that? Just stated my arguments and blatantly stated I thought it was only a 30% of it happening. But there is always a chance since Pennsylvania is home for him.

So in two more weeks when it is mathematically impossible for ISU to get to 7 wins will you disappear for good?

Thats interesting usually it tells you what you did and how long your timeout will be.

Serious question, you make the argument that Penn State is Kirk's dream job. Is there any basis to that or is it just because he's from there?

Latest posts