Uthoff serious about Iowa

Jarod is making a decision in the next couple of days according to Pat Hardy on Twitter...if he picks the Hawks, all of Frans attention will be on getting a SG and I would love for that person to be Mr. Matthews...

After next season, it is 100% likely that Basabe and/or White will jump to the NBA. Fran has to know this, because otherwise it wouldn't make sense to have 7 guys fight to 2 open spots on the floor.

100% not likely. Basabe couldn't even start on his own team last year. And now he's ready for the NBA when we don't even know which Melvin will show up? And White will at least stay through his junior year, but it's likely he stays all four. He needs at least two more years to get stronger. He would get eaten alive in the push and shove NBA game.

Uthoff is a top 100 talent so I would be fine with him coming aboard.
Can he guard the 3? I know he can run,handle the rock,and shoot very well from the arc,so the only real question is ;can he guard wing players. I think he probably can.
I think he is a quicker,more athletic,better shooting version of Aaron White,from what I have seen,which would allow him to play out on the perimeter.

Come on aboard,Jared!!

If he enrolled at Iowa this summer he still can't talk to coaches until fall semester begins

And enough trolling in legit posts. Go to the OT forum if u want to jack around

If he enrolled at Iowa this summer he still can't talk to coaches until fall semester beginsAnd enough trolling in legit posts. Go to the OT forum if u want to jack around
this is what I thought. that would be tough, esp. with the lesser restrictions on summer practice.

ghost.....go troll around town and maybe you can find some of your old high school classmates to joke and pull pranks with. Some people come to this site for legitimate information.

Where's my troll spray?
Here...take mine...
rf4f52541f.jpg

Latest posts