Uthoff serious about Iowa

It's not shady...Fran let's it slip to Joe Schmo student from Jeff that god that former badger is better than some of the guys we have...too bad I can't talk to him...then Jeff kid walks over to Uthoff's and says "Fran says you could play here." It's squeaky clean compared to places like UK and Calipari.

Is it even against the rules to communicate through a third party?

Why would you want him? he committed to the Badgers over the Hawks. He didn't want to be a Hawk, and that is where Fran is hedging; that and he fills no needs at this point. Let him go to moo U or wear ever. CR kid spurn Iowa for Bo---I wouldn't want him either. We were not his choice then, he shouldn't be ours now. Of course if he were long and athletic, and a slashing shooter, we'd have to consider it. We look enough like Creighton East as it is.

Is it even against the rules to communicate through a third party?

give me ju`s number and i`ll use sign language interpreter from jacksonville fla to talk to him no way ncaa can trace me. i`ll be happy to tell him pamero firbo wants him to go bodyslamming at iowa.

give me ju`s number and i`ll use sign language interpreter from jacksonville fla to talk to him no way ncaa can trace me. i`ll be happy to tell him pamero firbo wants him to go bodyslamming at iowa.
Excellent, Atomic, diabolical genius.....

el+coyote+con+alas.jpg

:D

Iowa is communicating with Jared indirectly, I can assure you. Not breaking rules though if that's what people think I mean.

According to our old friend Matt P, Uthoff will transfer to Iowa or Iowa State, with Iowa being in the lead for his services.

Matt P also covers Creighton, so that's why he might be a somewhat reliable source on this.

I would assume he's Iowa bound. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think that he even visited anyone else after ISU, so to me it sounds like he was working on getting to Iowa. Have to think that if he wanted to go to ISU, he would have committed within the week after his visit.

I would welcome him as a Hawk. Would love to see him play a role in beating Wisconsin in the future. Just to see the anger in Bo Ryan's eyes... Man that would be classic.

I realize If he chooses to come to Iowa he will have to pay his first years tuition. I for one am willing to throw a little change into the hat, pass it around! ( I kid ) but really!!

Latest posts