Tyler Cook is not an NBA player

StanziUSA

there’s absolutely no way this guy goes pro. I don’t care what any of the good ole Iowa media members say, this team would sadly be better without him or not much worse. Change my mind?

How many guys in the NBA are that good at dribbling off their knee or throwing up wild “layups” that have no chance. Smart move to not be just like everyone else in the NBA. He found his niche.

there’s absolutely no way this guy goes pro. I don’t care what any of the good ole Iowa media members say, this team would sadly be better without him or not much worse. Change my mind?
Iowa basketball hasn’t recruited nba talent since raveling and won’t maybe ever again.

I'd argue he's also not a college-level player some nights. Tonight being one of them. He brings the term "got out hustled repeatedly" to a whole new level.

I said he wasn’t that good two years ago and I got ripped. Wieskamp has our best potential and he would be lucky to make North Carolina’s third team

The only way he is a threat in the post is if he can dunk it. Kriener has much better post moves imo.

About as close to playing in the NBA that Cook will sniff

maxresdefault.jpg

He’s not even G league ready
Went to the Iowa Wolves game Sunday.

Tyler would he matched up against a guy like Danuel House. House would eat Cook alive.

All G league guys can handle pass and shoot.

Moss and Cook won’t even make a roster. It’s not close really.

Tyler may make a league in Kazakhstan.

Why would we want to bash a current player that is one of the best players on our team. I agree that he played terrible offensively as has everyone the last few games.

I do think that Cook will turn pro after this year. Not necessarily to the NBA but I think he wants to get paid to play somewhere.

Latest posts