Tracking 2015 Class Offers

Either way the changes in Crystal Ball predications do not bode well..

And none of us here bode well when such things happen.

Curious if Dre Brown is still contacted at all.

I don't think Iowa is recruiting Brown anymore. If Ware ends up picking Southern Cal, Karan Higdon (4-star soft commit to South Florida) probably becomes Iowa's #1 RB target.

I don't think Iowa is recruiting Brown anymore. If Ware ends up picking Southern Cal, Karan Higdon (4-star soft commit to South Florida) probably becomes Iowa's #1 RB target.

this higdon is 3* per rivals and does have a couple nice offers from the sec, arizona, but not nearly the caliber offers as ware has. this ware thing has me bummed! :)

Ware will only be making a "soft" verbal anyway as he has already stated that he will still look around and take visits. An early signing day can't get here soon enough.

he said that? why even bother. i suppose lock up usc in case texas doesn't come calling.

He wants to commit now in case he gets injured during his season. He is USC all the way right now but will most likely take an official to Iowa. If we have a great season and USC and the new staff really blow then I think we could get him back. As long as Markel makes grades this isn't too big of a deal but if we lose Ozigbo, Ware, and Markel, our depth isn't near what it could have been.

I agree on with this statement across the network, but in the transition from Todd Worly (probably the best Iowa recruiting insider in the past 15 years) to Andrew Kuhla, Voice of the Hawkeyes has slipped behind Hawkeye Report. Kuhla is definitely getting better as he gets more (and higher quality) Iowa contacts, but it will be tough for him to ever live up to the standard that Worly set.

Totally agree with this statement. Worly was the freaking man. Andrew is getting much better but his sources are basically calling other sources from other schools' networks...so none.

He wants to commit now in case he gets injured during his season. He is USC all the way right now but will most likely take an official to Iowa. If we have a great season and USC and the new staff really blow then I think we could get him back. As long as Markel makes grades this isn't too big of a deal but if we lose Ozigbo, Ware, and Markel, our depth isn't near what it could have been.

not many schools who will honor a verbal commitment if you get injured during the season. iowa is one of those schools that will honor - proven time and again.

If he truly is going to maintain a soft verbal approach after Saturdays declaration day then Iowa will keep looking as will most any program. Hard to get too excited with a declared soft verbal even if it might favor your own program.

James Daniels is announcing Thursday morning. He is still listing 3 schools he is choosing from and they are Iowa, OSU and Alabama.

Just saw that O.G. Anunoby got an Iowa offer. He's a 6'-7" 200 lb. small forward. He's been on some visits last year and Fran offered him today. I see his only other D1 offer is NU. From reading an interview from him, it sounds like teams have been taking a wait and see approach with him since he broke his wrist in his junior year which ended his season. He definitely fits Fran's criteria....long, runs the floor, can play multiple positions. Here's a mixtape video......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxMzPnHfrE0

Just saw that O.G. Anunoby got an Iowa offer. He's a 6'-7" 200 lb. small forward. He's been on some visits last year and Fran offered him today. I see his only other D1 offer is NU. From reading an interview from him, it sounds like teams have been taking a wait and see approach with him since he broke his wrist in his junior year which ended his season. He definitely fits Fran's criteria....long, runs the floor, can play multiple positions. Here's a mixtape video......

Well, the competition in that mixtape is worse than at the Y. But, his shot looks pure and his release mimicks Glen Rice's. I'd take him on that alone. But he also looks to be a quick leaper; pogo-stick jumper. He looks good. Would like to see him against some real competition, though.

Speedy Texan WR Emmanuel Ogwo is visiting Iowa City for the next few days. Most analysts seem to think he'll commit to Iowa before the end of his visit.

[tweet]493916686114775042[/tweet]

Can he play wide receiver? Otherwise I think you've found the wrong thread;)

Latest posts