Tracking 2015 Class Offers

Devine Ozigbo commits to ISU today.

Really hoping Aca'Cedric Ware ends up at Iowa. Better prospect.. but if we don't get him, things start to look more grim.

Makes you wonder if the staff regrets not offering Dre Brown earlier on. As it appears he wanted the offer but didn't want to wait around for it.

Devine Ozigbo commits to ISU today.

Really hoping Aca'Cedric Ware ends up at Iowa. Better prospect.. but if we don't get him, things start to look more grim.

Makes you wonder if the staff regrets not offering Dre Brown earlier on. As it appears he wanted the offer but didn't want to wait around for it.
It's early. Things can and usually do change a lot. If we have a good season things will work out.

It's early. Things can and usually do change a lot. If we have a good season things will work out.

Agreed. RB is usually a position where Iowa can find a talented guy late in the process, and they've done that several times in the last few years (McCall, Hill, Daniels, just to name a few).

James Daniels, Raequan Williams really becoming 2 very big targets here to solidify the class with a RB (Aca'Cedric Ware in particular)

Last edited:
Okay bro.

@AKonSports Just changed my @247Sports#CrystalBallprediction for RB Aca'Cedric Ware.
@AKonSports: @cubbiehawkfan got some info from a USC source

this is a bummer. for those who don't know this @akonsports is the recruiting guy for iowa scout. i'm guessing he wouldn't post such unless he had a pretty reliable tip.

ware did say after his trip to usc and the subsequent offer that it was a 'dream offer'.

i thought ware to iowa, but i'm starting to doubt it.

this is a bummer. for those who don't know this @akonsports is the recruiting guy for iowa scout. i'm guessing he wouldn't post such unless he had a pretty reliable tip.

ware did say after his trip to usc and the subsequent offer that it was a 'dream offer'.

i thought ware to iowa, but i'm starting to doubt it.

It's actually the Iowa guy from 247 but yes, he is gone.

USC = Running Back University.....17 RB's to the NFL in the last 25 years

U of I = 2 RB's drafted to the NFL in the Ferentz era

Hope he sees a fit in Iowa City. If most consistent contact and interest are important to him than Iowa wins but seems that hasn't been the determining factor as of late in the final decisions of our football and basketball recruits. Get many of them close to the boat but can't get them aboard.

247 is probably the best site out there right now. It's really giving Rivals a run for it's money.

No one should follow Scout.. ever.. unless they desperately need a ranking/score/etc that proves a point for the in an argument. And even then.. everyone else knows.

247 is probably the best site out there right now. It's really giving Rivals a run for it's money.

No one should follow Scout.. ever.. unless they desperately need a ranking/score/etc that proves a point for the in an argument. And even then.. everyone else knows.

I agree on with this statement across the network, but in the transition from Todd Worly (probably the best Iowa recruiting insider in the past 15 years) to Andrew Kuhla, Voice of the Hawkeyes has slipped behind Hawkeye Report. Kuhla is definitely getting better as he gets more (and higher quality) Iowa contacts, but it will be tough for him to ever live up to the standard that Worly set.

Either way the changes in Crystal Ball predications do not bode well..

And none of us here bode well when such things happen.

Curious if Dre Brown is still contacted at all.

Latest posts