Tracking 2015 Class Offers

Is the James Daniels announcement, Thursday at 11 being shown somewhere?

Last edited:
Neate.

I wonder if this means anything in regards to Raequan Williams??

Though getting both seems like it would be fine, no?

i would assume so. Iowa is finally getting some upperclassmen d-line so they'll be in need of replacements over the next couple of years.

FYI, Rivals now has Adrian Falconer listed as a UAB commit (as of today, 7/31) and he no longer shows up on Iowa's commitment list. Not exactly sure what that's about.

From the MSU Scout site regarding Kyonta Stallworth ...

[SUP]If he goes and then nothing come of it then it is much ado about nothing to me. James Daniels committed to IA the other day. Do not look past Iowa with engaging in some negative recruiting about the MSU and OL in the NFL. Remember, all these kids want and believe they will be getting a hug from the commissioner on the first day of the NFL draft.[/SUP]

Isn't this a little bit of the pot calling the kettle black? Didn't Jaleel Johnson say the MSU coaches recruiting him were telling him the Iowa coaches were going to get fired because of the rhabdo situation?

Last edited:
I'm tellin you that Kyonta Stallworth switches to the Hawks.....gut feeling, I guess......He's intrigued by the D-line opportunity.....

From the MSU Scout site regarding Kyonta Stallworth ...

[SUP]If he goes and then nothing come of it then it is much ado about nothing to me. James Daniels committed to IA the other day. Do not look past Iowa with engaging in some negative recruiting about the MSU and OL in the NFL. Remember, all these kids want and believe they will be getting a hug from the commissioner on the first day of the NFL draft.[/SUP]

Isn't this a little bit of the pot calling the kettle black? Didn't Jaleel Johnson say the MSU coaches recruiting him were telling him the Iowa coaches were going to get fired because of the rhabdo situation?

I think that was Darian Cooper, but yeah, MSU fans should NOT be complaining about another school negative recruiting.

I think it was both Cooper and Johnson, no?

They negative recruited both guys, but the rhabdo thing was specific to Cooper's recruitment. Cooper took his OV the weekend that the guys were in the hospital, and some staffs from other schools (including MSU) got in the ears of Iowa's 2011 recruits telling them all sorts of things, including that the staff might be fired after signing day and that the staff was clearly unable to take care of the players. If I recall correctly, Mike Orloff was the only commitment to bail. Ironically, the UCLA coaches were fired after Orloff's freshman year, and his career was ended by a "medical retirement" before his second season at UCLA.

Latest posts