Tracking 2015 Class Offers

You know, jumper, I watched Aca'cedric Ware's youtube yesterday and Devine Ozigbo's this morning. First of all, I want us to get both. But if we can only get 1, I would like us to get Ozigbo. While it looks like Ware has more top end speed and has more power, Ozigbo definitely has better ability to jump-cut and make multiple changes of direction, quickly and in traffic. He also has good speed and, while not a power back, he looks to be a tough runner that doesn't go down on first contact. What do you think?

My main question is which guy will adapt better to--and get better because of--college strength and conditioning. My sense is that Ozigbo is more college-ready, but Ware will see more improvement between now and his junior/senior year of college..

Just looked at the offer lists of both guys for the first time, and I'll take Ware. That's a ridiculous list of offers for only a 3 star.

[tweet]480776871819214848[/tweet]

Pulling him out of the glitz and glamor of these contending programs and to little ole Iowa would be a big time coup. Kinda reminds me of Larry Station picking Iowa over Huskers........if it were to happen.

No easy task to swim upstream against all the instate pressure. You'd think OSU but just never know.

Iowa has made the top-5 of CB Darrell Miller of Cedar Hill, TX. Miller is a teammate of Aca'Cedric Ware.

[tweet]480859566746238977[/tweet]

Jashon Cornell will be announcing his college commitment on Wednesday, the same day that Jason Hilliard will be announcing. I expect that they will commit to the same school, which probably narrows down the list for both guys to Ohio State, Notre Dame, and Iowa. I think there's about a 50% chance they pick OSU, a 40% chance they pick ND, and a 10% chance they pick Iowa.

[tweet]483248774295220226[/tweet]

Jashon Cornell will be announcing his college commitment on Wednesday, the same day that Jason Hilliard will be announcing. I expect that they will commit to the same school, which probably narrows down the list for both guys to Ohio State, Notre Dame, and Iowa. I think there's about a 50% chance they pick OSU, a 40% chance they pick ND, and a 10% chance they pick Iowa.

If (a big if) we snag both of them, could it be the greatest recruiting day for Iowa football?

If (a big if) we snag both of them, could it be the greatest recruiting day for Iowa football?
It's not gonna happen, but it would be in the same stratosphere as Matt Roth and Blake Larsen deciding that they wanted to be Hawkeyes while in a hot tub on a recruiting trip to Miami.

It's not gonna happen, but it would be in the same stratosphere as Matt Roth and Blake Larsen deciding that they wanted to be Hawkeyes while in a hot tub on a recruiting trip to Miami.

I've always thought this story was apocryphal. Roth and Larsen weren't in the same recruiting class, so I don't really know why they would have been on the same recruiting trip.

A Rivals guy says they are announcing together on ESPN and that he thinks it's OSU with Iowa being the dark horse

I've always thought this story was apocryphal. Roth and Larsen weren't in the same recruiting class, so I don't really know why they would have been on the same recruiting trip.
They most certainly were in the same class. Both started at Iowa in the fall of 2001. Larsen redshirted while Roth played as a true freshman at LB.

Latest posts