Tracking 2015 Class Offers

FWIW. 2 bits of information per twitter. Aca'cedric Ware says he is still considering Iowa despite his USC commitment. Also, hoops committ Ahmad Wagner has picked up a lot of interest (and an offer I believe, not sure who) as a D-1 football recruit. Would Kirk try him out as a 2 sport athelete? Wouldn't cost us a scholarship

FWIW. 2 bits of information per twitter. Aca'cedric Ware says he is still considering Iowa despite his USC commitment. Also, hoops committ Ahmad Wagner has picked up a lot of interest (and an offer I believe, not sure who) as a D-1 football recruit. Would Kirk try him out as a 2 sport athelete? Wouldn't cost us a scholarship
Ahmad Wagner plays WR at 6'6". Having a pretty solid year. He has been offered by Kentucky with Notre Dame, Ohio State, Michigan, and others doing a lot of sniffing around..... the worst scenerio ever if one of those schools flips our BB recruit to FB. Although, again, we know he already likes Iowa City enough to commit. Kirk should have a discussion with Fran

Ahmad Wagner plays WR at 6'6". Having a pretty solid year. He has been offered by Kentucky with Notre Dame, Ohio State, Michigan, and others doing a lot of sniffing around..... the worst scenerio ever if one of those schools flips our BB recruit to FB. Although, again, we know he already likes Iowa City enough to commit. Kirk should have a discussion with Fran

Another bit on wagner: his Kentucky offer will allow him to play both basketball and football. Uh-oh

I looked over a lot of the Michigan commits.. and honestly, I didn't see much as far as kids we were in on.

Most of the kids we were in on appear to be MSU commits.. :\

Raequan Williams continued "wait it out" feel and more potent suitors (with offers) of late has me a bit worried.

Raequan Williams will officially visit the weekend of the Northwestern game. Still seems Iowa is the favorite (re-tweeting Andrew Fleming, & others), although each day that passes he gains more interest from other schools.

Latest posts