Tracking 2015 Class Offers

Raequan Williams will officially visit the weekend of the Northwestern game. Still seems Iowa is the favorite (re-tweeting Andrew Fleming, & others), although each day that passes he gains more interest from other schools.

We really, really need Williams to become a Hawkeye....he is a beast, and we lack d-tackles in this class.

[tweet]519672772968980482[/tweet]

dc2fd6da2c741a3b2f6ae5fcf700e06fafe43267ea271579118ef4292ffb25c6.jpg

[tweet]519672772968980482[/tweet]

dc2fd6da2c741a3b2f6ae5fcf700e06fafe43267ea271579118ef4292ffb25c6.jpg

I know this means that Iowa never stopped recruiting him (and nor should they have). Yet Jumper I'd like your take on this. Is this just Hilliard placating the coaching staff and getting a free weekend to see his brother, or do you think Iowa still has some outside chance?

Raequan Williams will officially visit the weekend of the Northwestern game. Still seems Iowa is the favorite (re-tweeting Andrew Fleming, & others), although each day that passes he gains more interest from other schools.

He is taking an unofficial to MSU the week before his Iowa trip. If they offer, Sparty will be big competition for Williams.

He's a constant voice over at cyfan. He claims to be a Hawk fan but sleeps in the cyfan bed every night. I couldn't figure out the MSU reference either.

I claim to be an Iowa fan? I'm one of the very few who actually seem like they enjoy rooting for Iowa on this entire board. Maybe if it weren't so depressing to visit over here I might post here more often.

I claim to be an Iowa fan? I'm one of the very few who actually seem like they enjoy rooting for Iowa on this entire board. Maybe if it weren't so depressing to visit over here I might post here more often.

This board is a hell of a lot better when you're not around, so I'm gonna go ahead and keep up the negativity.

I enjoy rooting for Iowa. That's why I have season tickets. At the same time my primitive instincts make me want to wear war paint and light Greg Davis on fire at times. I'm sorry. That's just who I am.

Latest posts