Tracking 2015 Class Offers

What else do we know about Higdon and Crawford, Jumper?

Crawford's high school coach is former Hawkeye Marcus Paschal, so that's the connection to Iowa. Crawford also has offers from Wisconsin, Louisville, NC State, Minnesota, and a bunch of others. As far as I know, Iowa is the only OV he has set up so far.

Higdon is a 3-star RB on Rivals and a 4-star RB on 247Sports. He is supposedly very bright, as in 4.0 GPA and orthopedic medicine aspirations, so it seems like Iowa might be a good fit academically. He's been a South Florida commit since January, but he holds offers from several power-5 schools including Arkansas, Kentucky, Arizona, Tennessee, and others. I believe Iowa is the only OV he has set up as well.

Still would like more information on Raequan Williams. Been quiet on him lately.

Also that Kyonta Stallworth hub bub a few weeks ago really quieted down fast as well

That said, I imagine we'll see a scramble of Crystal Ball changes on Doherty's 247 page. All currently are for Nebraska..heh.

Crawford's high school coach is former Hawkeye Marcus Paschal, so that's the connection to Iowa. Crawford also has offers from Wisconsin, Louisville, NC State, Minnesota, and a bunch of others. As far as I know, Iowa is the only OV he has set up so far.

Higdon is a 3-star RB on Rivals and a 4-star RB on 247Sports. He is supposedly very bright, as in 4.0 GPA and orthopedic medicine aspirations, so it seems like Iowa might be a good fit academically. He's been a South Florida commit since January, but he holds offers from several power-5 schools including Arkansas, Kentucky, Arizona, Tennessee, and others. I believe Iowa is the only OV he has set up as well.

A bit more on Higdon as of 8/21........ http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2014/aug/21/academics-and-football-much-same-higdon/

Florida native, interests in the field of medicine.............sounds like some time with Rudock on his visit might be in order.

Iowa makes another finalist list for a kid that they almost certainly will not land. This time it's 4-star RB/LB Chris Warren of Rockwall, TX.

[tweet]503361307102281728[/tweet]

So, Bartlett is 6' 5" and 215. QB who can run a little bit and plays safety and makes tackles. Hmmm. I would say TE, but Marv Cook's son might be the man there. OLB?

So, Bartlett is 6' 5" and 215. QB who can run a little bit and plays safety and makes tackles. Hmmm. I would say TE, but Marv Cook's son might be the man there. OLB?

That's what I was thinking also ... TE or LB material. The kid looks like he has a big frame and could fill out to 240-250 easily.

find the best athletes, find a place on the field for them to play.

iowa typically recruits more than one TE type. guys like this can fill various spots on the field. Even TE! ;)

and, iowa needs many TE - see last year OSU and 3 TE sets.

Multiple sites are reporting that at least 40 recruits will be in Iowa City this weekend for official and unofficial visits. A big win could be huge for recruiting momentum for 2015 and beyond.

[tweet]510131852779061248[/tweet]

Multiple sites are reporting that at least 40 recruits will be in Iowa City this weekend for official and unofficial visits. A big win could be huge for recruiting momentum for 2015 and beyond.

all the more reason for a stomp to the chest of the clownz.

I read a final count of 47 recruits. The penn st DE commit is not coming

Perfect time of the year usually and we get dealt 40s to low 60s with a little rain thrown in. Hope a few of those key southern prospects aren't too weather shocked with our "summer" weather.

Thought this was interesting........reporting at its best or we can dream this is the silent verbal that someone leaked? I think I'll go with reporting at its best. ;)

https://www.elitesportsnetwork.com/state/az/news/1024

FWIW, on the same day that article was published, August 27, 247Sports briefly listed Higdon as an Iowa commit, but it listed the date of his commitment as September 12. I wonder if he is a silent verbal? Being that he's from Florida, he might not want too much press on him decommitting from an in-state school in favor of an out of state school.

FWIW, on the same day that article was published, August 27, 247Sports briefly listed Higdon as an Iowa commit, but it listed the date of his commitment as September 12. I wonder if he is a silent verbal? Being that he's from Florida, he might not want too much press on him decommitting from an in-state school in favor of an out of state school.

Let's hope Karan is carrying it for the Hawks. Sounds like he really enjoyed his visit to IC. Looks very impressive, likes to cut back, has speed and some power and also shows some nice blocking and pass catching in these junior year highlights.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1189994/highlights/64526376

Latest posts