Tracking 2015 Class Offers

juan harris - looked him up on rivals - from west union, ia? what am i missing?
He appears to be in Iowa ... here is some video clips against Oelwein and Center Point Urbana. A rather large man ... how would you like to be a high school center lined up against this monster? No need to put an arrow or circle around him on the film, I think everyone will figure out who he is. :cool:

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/4624936/highlights/172894528

I claim to be an Iowa fan? I'm one of the very few who actually seem like they enjoy rooting for Iowa on this entire board. Maybe if it weren't so depressing to visit over here I might post here more often.

Go back to living in fantasy world over at cyfan. It's not positive, it's delusional.

Interesting update with Hilliard. Urban must not have been as confident as his fan base about Justin's official to Iowa because he visited him at school and was in attendance for his game Friday before Justin left for IC.

He appears to be in Iowa ... here is some video clips against Oelwein and Center Point Urbana. A rather large man ... how would you like to be a high school center lined up against this monster? No need to put an arrow or circle around him on the film, I think everyone will figure out who he is. :cool:

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/4624936/highlights/172894528

That just isn't even fair. I would hate to be the poor kids lined up against him. Might not be much of a pass rushed, but would be one hell of a run stopper.

That just isn't even fair. I would hate to be the poor kids lined up against him. Might not be much of a pass rushed, but would be one hell of a run stopper.
Can you imagine what Doyle could do for this kid if he took 30 lbs. of bad weight off and add 30 pounds of muscle? He could end up being better than his uncle Tommy Harris who played for the Bears.

so who knows who we are in on for basketball recruiting this year and next? Has anybody kept up on Seth Boniface.

Where does this leave us as far as spots remaining??

Top Targets Remaining = Higdon, Williams, and Crawford at this point??

What's the deal with Ahmad Wagner being listed on the Rivals committment database for weeks now? I get that he's starting to "blow up" a little bit with football offers, but is he actually looking at playing football here?

What's the deal with Ahmad Wagner being listed on the Rivals committment database for weeks now? I get that he's starting to "blow up" a little bit with football offers, but is he actually looking at playing football here?

Per that site, it is a glitch in the system that (IIRC) occurred when he got some football offers. But Wagner is only planning on playing basketball at Iowa.

Seems Andrew Kulha is pretty confident Higdon is gonna be pulling the trigger for the Hawks soon:

[TWEET]525478923463692288[/TWEET]

[TWEET]525627922913062912[/TWEET]

Seems Andrew Kulha is pretty confident Higdon is gonna be pulling the trigger for the Hawks soon:

[TWEET]525478923463692288[/TWEET]

[TWEET]525627922913062912[/TWEET]

A tweet from one of Karan Higdon's high school teammates:

[tweet]525079666412257281[/tweet]

Latest posts