Tracking 2013 Class Offers

David Kenney officially decommitted it sounds like.

Really hoping Delano Hill isn't next.

Regardless of what happens, at least it's October and we have some time to fill in some spots with more than longshots/walkons at best..

Delano did not go to South Bend this weekend. So hopefully that is a good sign.

Here's the payboard scoop on Hill. He visited ND a few weeks back with some underclassmen teammates. There is no relationship between Hill and ND. He was going to go to the ND/Stanford game this week, again with teammates, but he decided not to go. He has no interest right no in exploring other options, he is solid with Iowa. And remember, we have two of his HS teammates on our roster from last class.

OL/DL Darius Latham has decommitted from Wisconsin. Wisconsin is the third Big Ten school to have a 4-star lineman decommit in the past 48 hours.

Additionally, it sounds like John Kenny might be wavering on his Iowa commitment.

This David Kenney goes from our #1 commitment to a recruter for the competition overnight..

Additionally, it sounds like John Kenny might be wavering on his Iowa commitment.

This David Kenney goes from our #1 commitment to a recruter for the competition overnight..

John's not staying. Just go read the interactions between him and David and three other Indy commits. Peer pressure at its most defined. They are pressing him hardcore.

John's not staying. Just go read the interactions between him and David and three other Indy commits. Peer pressure at its most defined. They are pressing him hardcore.
What is the story on this guy? Why would he think its a good idea to go to Indiana rather than Iowa?

I would be disappointed in John Kenny if he left. He has stated multiple times he is not a package deal with DK, but it may be so. Who knows.

Also Mycial Allen committed to Northern Illinois.

Also, if Wilson does turn Indiana around, how long do people think he will stay there?

Guys come on they can where they want. Be careful how yot talk about Kevin Wilson on this thread a lot of these hawk fans are realist and by the way they were talkinn yesterday youd think they Coach Wilson to be Iowas next coach.

Guys come on they can where they want. Be careful how yot talk about Kevin Wilson on this thread a lot of these hawk fans are realist and by the way they were talkinn yesterday youd think they Coach Wilson to be Iowas next coach.

Do you personally believe that Miss South Carolina, therefore, such as, the Kevin Wilson?

Oooh, Bazinga, you got me, good one. I think he's doing a good job at Indiana, but I think that anyone who doesn't think Indiana is a stepping stone job and is a destination isn't thinking clearly.

The first 8 win season and Wilson is gone. First he has to make that happen. A lot of coaching careers have been put to death there. Nobody cares about Indiana football not even there fans just look at there attendance.

Here's a list of guys I've read are coming to the PSU game.

Ross Pierschbacher, 2014 OL
Clayton Thorson, 2014 QB
Berkley Edwards, 2013 RB
John Kenny, 2013 LB
Reggie Spearman, 2013 LB
Austin Roberts, 2014 WR
Keegan Redner, 2014 OL
Jay Scheel, 2014 QB
Mikale Wilbon, 2014 RB
Brian Allen, 2014 OL
AJ Allen, 2014 RB & Trevor Allen, 2015 RB (Brothers from Waukee)
Nathan Bazata, 2013 DT, committed
Derrick Willies, 2013 WR, committed
Trevon Young, 2013 ATH, committed
Sean Welsh, 2013 OL, committed
Bran Gressel, 2013 DT, committed
Matt Vandeberg, 2013 ATH, committed
Malik Rucker, 2013 S, committed
Jon Wisnieski, 2013 TE, committed

Latest posts