Tracking 2013 Class Offers

A couple of updates:
-About 10 days ago, OLB Zayd Issah decommitted from Penn State.
-I have removed Rodney Coe from the offers list. I have read enough from enough places that it is clear Coe doesn't hold an Iowa offer right now.

Sorry this hasn't been updated in awhile. I've been a lot busier since school has started.

...I really hope some of our troubles this season, especially this last game when it was said we had several recruits in, does not do harm to our current recruiting.

Without it, we are in trouble.

A new offer to report--the Hawkeyes recently offered RB Cornelius Elder of Nashville, TN. The 5-10, 165" 4-star back holds offers from Nebraska, Ohio State, Ole Miss, Miami, and others. He's also a solid basketball prospect with offers from several mid-majors.

That video reminds me of the joke about the famous Hilgenbergs of Iowa football. Most of them played center and it was said it was the only family that played catch not looking at other family members.

With Hill visiting ND, I don't think he's as solid as he says. Though I think he could be a huge player for Iowa in the near future, a few more BAD losses could turn him away.

With Hill visiting ND, I don't think he's as solid as he says. Though I think he could be a huge player for Iowa in the near future, a few more BAD losses could turn him away.

I agree that some bad losses could turn him away, but at the same time we have one thing that ND doesn't have and that is two of his good friends are already at Iowa. Hopefully this prevails over the allure of going to a program that so far this season seems to be turning it around. He looks like he could be a great player for the Hawks.

I agree that some bad losses could turn him away, but at the same time we have one thing that ND doesn't have and that is two of his good friends are already at Iowa. Hopefully this prevails over the allure of going to a program that so far this season seems to be turning it around. He looks like he could be a great player for the Hawks.

Iowa needs players like him to stay. The only way to turn this around is with talent, because we know philosophy isn't going to change, so Iowa needs the players to make it happen.

Allen Trieu of Rivals is reporting that Iowa visited a pair of Detroit high schools today. The six players Iowa visited with include senior Mycial Allen, who was rumored to have committed to Iowa back in June before Iowa turned down his commitment, and 5 juniors.

Rumors are swirling that Delano Hill will be in South Bend for the Notre Dame-Stanford game this Saturday. He also visited Notre Dame for their game against Michigan on September 22.

Rumors are swirling that Delano Hill will be in South Bend for the Notre Dame-Stanford game this Saturday. He also visited Notre Dame for their game against Michigan on September 22.

Nice knowin' ya. I'm sure someone from Osage will step in and fill the ranks with his 4.6 40 speed. The cycle of crap talent in the speed positions never ends.

Iowa commit Malik Rucker visited his hometown Gophers yesterday, but Rob Howe is reporting that he is still a solid verbal to Iowa.

Saw it mentioned on the pay board so checked it out. David Kenney's twitter profile used to say he was the first commit to Iowa and his pic was him and John Kenny in Iowa unis. Today, after his visit to IU, he changed his profile, dropping the part about being an Iowa commit and changed his pic. I think it's safe to assume at the best he's a soft commit and at worst he has already decommitted.

Latest posts