Tough "break" for Georges

Call me what you want. I have found your quest to be the embarrassing hawk fan...shameful. Should clone fan cheer pats cancer? **** no. If there was a moderator present your glee over naings injury would have been as short as our tournament participation. You fail and amplify our weak *** rep.

when you say "our", who do you mean? Go curl up with your victory shirt from that monumental TCU win and pop in the tape of Paul Rhodes wookie call...TROLL!

Call me what you want. I have found your quest to be the embarrassing hawk fan...shameful. Should clone fan cheer pats cancer? **** no. If there was a moderator present your glee over naings injury would have been as short as our tournament participation. You fail and amplify our weak *** rep.

For one I didn't take any "glee" in Niang's injury... secondly if this post doesn't pretty much prove that you are a Cyclone troll.

Its hilarious how you think you are funny/witty then post this obvious garbage...

anyways done feeding you.. back under your bridge.

when you say "our", who do you mean? Go curl up with your victory shirt from that monumental TCU win and pop in the tape of Paul Rhodes wookie call...TROLL!
You can go and beat off the naings victory and leave a message on Fran's voicemail "cancer is for *******". Pm and we can leave that voicemail,together. I will listen to you mock health issues. Puke.

You can go and beat off the naings victory and leave a message on Fran's voicemail "cancer is for *******". Pm and we can leave that voicemail,together. I will listen to you mock health issues. Puke.
Waiting for pm of your cell number. Want to be on conference call to hear you tell coach you cheer for cancer and injuries.

Troll! Troll! Troll! The second part of your post doesn't even make sense. Good night troll!

It's too bad ISU lost Georges. They have been playing as well as anybody of late. Same thing happened with losing Chris Babb last year against tOSU. Got to think ISU would have gone deeper without key players going down.

I would take a player like Naing on the team any day. Too bad some of us have to rejoice in ISU's loss of a player.

And a couple more trolls stop by for the party. Look at their post history too. Like I said..like shooting fish in a barrel. Seems like about 1/2 this board is Isu trolls, especially when the hawks struggle.

****** deal. Hate to see a great player go down. Feel bad for the Cyclones. Iowa St had a great shot to make some serious noise the next few weeks. Massive blow to their chances.

Me too. Also hate to see Georges go down.

Latest posts