the old scout forum

I was banned by you over there. One of your mods and I were going back and forth with questionable dicey "language" but not where I thought crossed the line. We weren't arguing but playing off each others posts straddling the line but keeping PG13. Anyway, I got the hammer, he didn't.

Glad to see you survived. ;)

I had an alt, posted a nude centerfold during the game at Purdue. Nobody banded me. Somebody posted, "you know posts like that could get you banned you know"

I'm amphibious.

this started a disturbing practice. During 4Q of the Oklahoma bowl game posters came out of the woodwork posting stuff.

remember?

Wow, haven't checked that for years; probably, when JM flipped the switch for Hawkeye Nation was the last time I was on the Scout site.
Been part of message boards, since 1999, and only had issues with Tom Kakert, as a moderator.
Blair Sanderson banned me not too long ago because I said HR admins weren't being objective in regards to the Eno situation. I wasn't disrespectful, rude, or vulgar about it either. Take a look at what they let go on their off topic forum.

Wow, haven't checked that for years; probably, when JM flipped the switch for Hawkeye Nation was the last time I was on the Scout site.
Been part of message boards, since 1999, and only had issues with Tom Kakert, as a moderator.

Is it true he changed his last name from Stalin to Kakert.

Former Hawkeye Insider posters that I recall and thought were nuts........drewtateforheisman, some PSU fan named Poz, he talked so much smack before our 2009 game and then ate crow. Stlbadger, he is the biggest tool poster of all Big 10 fans. He has a deep hatred towards Iowa, had heard and Iowa fan slept with his old lady and he caught them in the sack. Any others you can name?

I had an alt, posted a nude centerfold during the game at Purdue. Nobody banded me. Somebody posted, "you know posts like that could get you banned you know"

I'm amphibious.

this started a disturbing practice. During 4Q of the Oklahoma bowl game posters came out of the woodwork posting stuff.

remember?

I remember the "road trips" where a school was identified, and Iowa fans would just swarm the board, kamikaze-style, trying to get banned.
I think it was Western Michigan, where the mods didn't exist or didn't care, and the pictures being posted there would make Hugh Hefner blush.

I started shortly after the 2002 season started and my fondest memory is shortly after I started is when the MulvaSpills episode happened. Still the greatest thing in the history of message boards!

If this board is dying, then follow me on twitter and I'll do the same. Just like bubba and forest. I'll lean against you forest and you just lean right back against me.

Bubba-05.jpg

I started shortly after the 2002 season started and my fondest memory is shortly after I started is when the MulvaSpills episode happened. Still the greatest thing in the history of message boards!
I'm assuming someone has that thread saved somewhere.

Still can't believe no one archived that thread.

Former Hawkeye Insider posters that I recall and thought were nuts........drewtateforheisman, some PSU fan named Poz, he talked so much smack before our 2009 game and then ate crow. Stlbadger, he is the biggest tool poster of all Big 10 fans. He has a deep hatred towards Iowa, had heard and Iowa fan slept with his old lady and he caught them in the sack. Any others you can name?

Porkins - got so mad during 2008 that he left the forum.

GamedayRon - kept coming back for more and more abuse.

Then there was the famous 'stross thread'

Latest posts