the old scout forum

dead dead dead. Kinda sad.

I remember that day, the forum master was said to have had a tough interview with KF, came back and decided to wack everyone. I was one of them.

It's not sad in the slightest IMO.

It committed suicide when it decided to become a conformist echo-chamber paradise. Real Americans and real Hawkeyes accept that differing opinions are more fun than soul-crushing, anti-American conformity.

Joshbrown has nothing of import to say so he puts out a troll line as evidenced by the fact that he has called out one of my posts from over 7 months ago as lame, lame, lame and yet gave me a "like" at that time - which is still there. Lol, Lol, Lol

Have we reached the pinnacle of what crazy looks like during the off season?

I deleted it but left the like.

Have you ever seen the movie Little man Tate? There's a great line in that movie. "Those who can't get along in the world have to use force to make the world get along with them."

I just think if you don't like something in this world, then avoid it. Put a person on ignore if you can't handle a world-view different from your own. How is that simple idea too difficult for someone to understand?

Man, I miss those 2,000 word posts by Homer about some small town recruit who works real hard in the gym during the offseason.