the old scout forum

NCHawker

dead dead dead. Kinda sad.

I remember that day, the forum master was said to have had a tough interview with KF, came back and decided to wack everyone. I was one of them.

I was never banned, but was given a timeout once by Miller when he ran it. The new mod they have now kind of irked me when he sent me a personal e-mail saying that I should start paying them money to be on the Scout site. Plus, he just floods the football forum with his stories. Every now and then I look at that site, it really is dead.

FYI: This site needs an "off topic" forum. Maybe call it the "Off Topic Hawks Nest"

By the way, you guys that have been banned there were probably banned by Miller or Howe when they ran it who ironically run this site LOL.

I was never banned, but was given a timeout once by Miller when he ran it. The new mod they have now kind of irked me when he sent me a personal e-mail saying that I should start paying them money to be on the Scout site. Plus, he just floods the football forum with his stories. Every now and then I look at that site, it really is dead.

FYI: This site needs an "off topic" forum. Maybe call it the "Off Topic Hawks Nest"

By the way, you guys that have been banned there were probably banned by Miller or Howe when they ran it who ironically run this site LOL.

Off Topic Forum would be very nice.....

:cool:

Silencing the masses. If that doesn't prove sainthood, what does?

this-is-what-you-get-for-asking-why-the-emperor-has-no-clothes.jpg

I was banned and never to this day understood why. banned with no explanation provided and had no way to find out why.

I will probably hate Rob Howe forever for that reason. i still can't believe he is now over here running this site. it blows my mind.

But maybe its time I should let that all go, but part of me will always be bitter...

Message boards are dying. This place isn't close to what it used to be either. Twitter is where it is at now, message boards will continue to wither on the vine.

Wow, haven't checked that for years; probably, when JM flipped the switch for Hawkeye Nation was the last time I was on the Scout site.
Been part of message boards, since 1999, and only had issues with Tom Kakert, as a moderator.

lol...Jon has banned so many people that there is a special forum for them. HNWasteland :)

speaking of which, has Okeef been banned from here or did he quit posting?

I'm sure whoever was banned when I had the hammer at Scout deserved it. Losers. :)

I was banned by you over there. One of your mods and I were going back and forth with questionable dicey "language" but not where I thought crossed the line. We weren't arguing but playing off each others posts straddling the line but keeping PG13. Anyway, I got the hammer, he didn't.