The Official Happy Valentine's Day Massacre Game Thread

Laughable. Really it is. We had three guys on defense and their guy dribbles from twenty-two feet out for a slam. Then our guy grabs the ball as it falls through the hoop and goes to pass the ball to our guy who is standing out of bounds and it goes right on through his hands.
LOL!!!!!!

dodgeball.gif

Sarcasm...?

Not really, things need to change that’s obvious. Some players on this current team do not belong and hopefully that runs it’s course. But there’s some positive pieces. I’m really excited about Weiskamp. Hopefully we can get Locure. I’m always trying to find the positives in any bad situation. This year pains me to the core because I love Iowa BBall. Hopefully it gets better. Tired of reading all these bullshit posts on here and all the negativity quite frankly. It’s hard not to agree with it all tho at times. Frustration has set into us all.

Even if this team didn't have some pre-season hype they are still worse than Lick's teams. This team is terrible on defense and have the fundamentals of a middle school team.

Lol, soooooo that was sarcasm. I was thinking we should have you committed with a guard. Not to be confused with Iowa who can’t get a guard to commit.

I haven't completely given up on Moss, there is something there. Garza will improve and is already solid on offense. Cook will do his thing on offense, can improve on defense. Jbo would be light years better with other scoring threats.

I may have given up on Fran though.

Some guys are athletes but aren't basketball players. That's Moss. The next time I see him make a smart basketball play will be the first.

I think people will be surprised how big of a difference a slight upgrade at the 2 and 3 spots will make. We don't have a single 2 or 3 on the team that would be a top 8 player on almost any other Big 10 team.

With the way this team is coached and plays defense I think they better go back to the old Loyola Marymount play. As soon as you cross half court the first one open throw up a three. Since they can't play defense shoot every chance you get that seems to be your only chance on the road.

Wouldn't hurt to start playing like Grinnell

The rest of the season

Wait.....We already are without the scoring

Laughable. Really it is. We had three guys on defense and their guy dribbles from twenty-two feet out for a slam. Then our guy grabs the ball as it falls through the hoop and goes to pass the ball to our guy who is standing out of bounds and it goes right on through his hands.

Bad News Bears

Take it to the hardcourt

Not really, things need to change that’s obvious. Some players on this current team do not belong and hopefully that runs it’s course. But there’s some positive pieces. I’m really excited about Weiskamp. Hopefully we can get Locure. I’m always trying to find the positives in any bad situation. This year pains me to the core because I love Iowa BBall. Hopefully it gets better. Tired of reading all these bullshit posts on here and all the negativity quite frankly. It’s hard not to agree with it all tho at times. Frustration has set into us all.

The game chats at least make it bearable

Commiseration is a soothing tactic

I haven't completely given up on Moss, there is something there. Garza will improve and is already solid on offense. Cook will do his thing on offense, can improve on defense. Jbo would be light years better with other scoring threats.

I may have given up on Fran though.
Moss is just about done with his RS SO season. That's 3 full years in the program.

Latest posts