The Official Happy Valentine's Day Massacre Game Thread

The hope for the future is that Connor and Wieskamp are 2 of our 5 best players. That's the only hope.
They can't be. They're young. Young players aren't good. That's our excuse this year. Anyone excusing this team and thinking we'll be good with a true and redshirt freshman next year is a moron.

Observations after a few minutes...

Michigan and most other teams don't seem to take Iowa seriously...Captain Obvious

Fran is very excited and optimistic about the future of this team...Ted Bundy was optimistic too...until they turned on the electricity.

Michigan's players seem deeply offended when they are called for a foul...it must really be cool to attend Michigan!

Iowa..scoring most points EVER against a team with pink shoes!

I love how the Michigan player drives hard and they're blowing the whistle before the defender even engages. Then Cook drives hard and the refs just watch.

I'm here for two reasons. Commiseration and trying to convert the few remaining holdouts that think this team deserves any respect from the fans.

In all honesty, you want nothing more than the Hawks to show something positive, as we all do..but since it isn’t going to happen all anyone can do is bitch and moan. It’s the way the world works.

Yeah, if Cook can consistently hit 15ft to 19ft jumpers, he'll probably be brave enough or stupid enough to declare for the draft.
If I’m being fair to him he’s getting mobbed as hell tonight, too bad teams are confident enough to leave one of our guys wide open all game long.

It’s like we pulled the fucking goalie or something.

They can't be. They're young. Young players aren't good. That's our excuse this year. Anyone excusing this team and thinking we'll be good with a true and redshirt freshman next year is a moron.

No one has ever said we suck this bad because we're young. We will get better because we are young. Unfortunately, better from this is still bad.

If I’m being fair to him he’s getting mobbed as hell tonight, too bad teams are confident enough to leave one of our guys wide open all game long.

It’s like we pulled the fucking goalie or something.

Game plan against Iowa

Smother Cook and Bohannon

Do you guys realize we’re probably going to give up 10 points less than we normally do, and still lose by 15?

Think about that.

Latest posts