The email that almost got Dolphin fired

Now I see a story where a girl gets ripped on social media for being too dark from tanning and trying to look black (like that's somehow a bad thing to want to look black). A Kardashian girl gets ripped on for wearing corn rows in her hair because white people can't have certain hair style now and it's somehow racist for a white person to like how a black person looks. (To me that's the opposite of racist.) Just a couple more examples of how it's impossible to win now. Can't tan and can't have certain hair styles. Neat world we are heading towards. The best part is how incredibly mean the "offended" people are. Everyone has a free pass to be a complete jerk now. Just like Win One. Complete jerk to me because he sees something a different way.

If you are a certified part of an identity/victim group, you need to cry injustice/racism/misogyny etc. once in a while as part of your virtue signally program. It helps other know you are with them and one of them.

P.S.: Two black gals put corn rows in my hair in college. It felt really cool on my scalp. And they were very nice gals, fun, uninhibited.

If you are a certified part of an identity/victim group, you need to cry injustice/racism/misogyny etc. once in a while as part of your virtue signally program. It helps other know you are with them and one of them.

P.S.: Two black gals put corn rows in my hair in college. It felt really cool on my scalp. And they were very nice gals, fun, uninhibited.

The reason those girls were cool doing that was because they were cool people. People tend to think if a black person gets offended by something, then it is offensive to all black people. That's racist thinking. If a black person gets offended by King Kong, it doesnt mean King Kong is offensive to black people. It means its offensive to overly sensitive black people or black people who have had something in their life happen to them that makes them sensitive to it. I feel sorry for the first group because being overly sensitive has got to be a shitty way to live. I feel really sorry for the second people for having to deal with the shit they've had to deal with in the past to make them offended by it. I feel sorry for both groups for not having the ability to distinguish intent.

The reason those girls were cool doing that was because they were cool people. People tend to think if a black person gets offended by something, then it is offensive to all black people. That's racist thinking. If a black person gets offended by King Kong, it doesnt mean King Kong is offensive to black people. It means its offensive to overly sensitive black people or black people who have had something in their life happen to them that makes them sensitive to it. I feel sorry for the first group because being overly sensitive has got to be a shitty way to live. I feel really sorry for the second people for having to deal with the shit they've had to deal with in the past to make them offended by it. I feel sorry for both groups for not having the ability to distinguish intent.
True. Now, the world lives in fear of offending those who view life as being a victim. It only takes one, to destroy a life. There is no defense. Resistance is futile.

True. Now, the world lives in fear of offending those who view life as being a victim. It only takes one, to destroy a life. There is no defense. Resistance is futile.

Hell yea its fear. People get fired all the time for things said that are contrived as offensive by one person.

A few years ago a friend of mine in Madison, Wisconsin was a supervisor for city zoning. He was accused by a subordinate (lesbian) of promoting his "personal values" upon the entire staff. His offense? Having a picture of him, his wife, and two children on his desk. He kept his job, for a time, but was given sensitivity training so that he could be more "aware" of how his "values" can cause pain to others.

Hell yea its fear. People get fired all the time for things said that are contrived as offensive by one person.

Give us 5 personal examples of the all the time for this.

People do get fired due to cronyism and personal boss dislikes and bullying. That does happen.

A few years ago a friend of mine in Madison, Wisconsin was a supervisor for city zoning. He was accused by a subordinate (lesbian) of promoting his "personal values" upon the entire staff. His offense? Having a picture of him, his wife, and two children on his desk. He kept his job, for a time, but was given sensitivity training so that he could be more "aware" of how his "values" can cause pain to others.

I worked for a major Big U that is quite liberal. I say bullshit on this.

I d guess the city like a lot of institutions had a personal item policy that he violated that lots of organizations including banks have.

I worked for a major Big U that is quite liberal. I say bullshit on this.

I d guess the city like a lot of institutions had a personal item policy that he violated that lots of organizations including banks have.
I wasn't there but it did happen. It was about 20 years ago so it seemed "odd" at the time. It wasn't an issue of policy, was an issue of a subordinate's complaint. Perhaps the beginnings of codified personal item policies.

I just want to make sure I understand on this one, in the family picture, they weren't all having sex or ritually killing an animal were they? All kidding aside...that's pretty ridiculous.

Win one, I'm going to respond here because I don't want to hijack Kriener's thread. You would be offending people who don't like being singled out by race. Those people could be black or white. There are white people who think like me and there are black people who think like me, just like there are both white and black people who think like you. Quit pretending all black people think the same. It's another racist way of thinking. You've said a few things in this thread that can be precieved as racist. You just don't care because you are so convinced you are right and are fighting the good fight. Try to be a little more considerate of people's feelings before you make those racist comments.

To @PCHawk and @revkev73, thank you for the a total, honest posts.

To all you sensitive, "woke", holier-than-thou elitists, you WILL be judged one day. You may be surprised...

It's kinda a weird deal. They think they are doing good so they get so mad at anyone who disagrees with them. But really they are just causing more harm and an even bigger divide.

I just want to make sure I understand on this one, in the family picture, they weren't all having sex or ritually killing an animal were they? All kidding aside...that's pretty ridiculous.
No, it was his wife and two children, facing him at his desk. Lesbian felt threatened by him projecting his heterosexual family values on her/him or however she identified that day.