The email that almost got Dolphin fired

To @PCHawk and @revkev73, thank you for the a total, honest posts.

To all you sensitive, "woke", holier-than-thou elitists, you WILL be judged one day. You may be surprised...

Go ahead...i dare you...I know you want to...I know you are dying to...come on...come on...call me Hillary. I know you want to. Hillary, Hillary, Hillary...Obama, Obama, Obama.

As long as guys like you aren't the ones doing the judging...I'll be fine...thanks for worrying about me though.

So here's another question for you that you wont answer Win One. If the goal is to get rid of racism, do you think its helpful to categorize people into races like you just did? Try debating with opinions instead of memes this time.
Good question, PC. The answer is, no, it isn't helpful to categorize people into races. (As you well know.) But it is very useful in making political hay, which liberals love to do. As I understand "affirmative action," it requires practicing reverse racism in order to compensate for centuries of racism. More than a few blacks agree with me (Walter Williams, Larry Elder, Shelby Steele, Thomas Sowell, Clarence Thomas, and others). Yet the liberal narrative says these are isolated individuals and don't represent the rank-and-file black. You see, liberals have a racist idea of a "rank-and-file" black, and he is angry and he is a Democrat. By the way, the U. of Iowa champions these ideas. Before too long no one will be able to make these accusations, because liberalism is winning. But I'm not worried, because Jesus is coming back soon, and, you know, it says in the Book He will make short work of things when He does.

Signed, Gary Maske

Good question, PC. The answer is, no, it isn't helpful to categorize people into races. (As you well know.) But it is very useful in making political hay, which liberals love to do. As I understand "affirmative action," it requires practicing reverse racism in order to compensate for centuries of racism. More than a few blacks agree with me (Walter Williams, Larry Elder, Shelby Steele, Thomas Sowell, Clarence Thomas, and others). Yet the liberal narrative says these are isolated individuals and don't represent the rank-and-file black. You see, liberals have a racist idea of a "rank-and-file" black, and he is angry and he is a Democrat. By the way, the U. of Iowa champions these ideas. Before too long no one will be able to make these accusations, because liberalism is winning. But I'm not worried, because Jesus is coming back soon, and, you know, it says in the Book He will make short work of things when He does.

Signed, Gary Maske
I would guess the "rank and file" of any group that gets special treatment would want it to stay that way.

I'm sorry, because this is probably going to be all kinds of wrong.

I have a burning question though. Full disclosure. I am a white man. I grew up in Des Moines so not the integration capital, but certainly not void of diversity. My grade school was an ESL school and we had a thriving Somali population. One of my best buds in elementary was one of these kids. He was very funny. I think we all had a connection with him because we watched as he struggled hard for 2 years to learn English. Some days he would just cry. We all wanted to see things get better for him. They eventually did and once he could communicate and understand there was such a happy and vibrant kid underneath. However my elementary kid mind was not even capable of understanding the the racial divide or the complexity of such a thing.

Anyways anyways, my question is: If black Americans still experience racism and believe in institutional racism then why do they want to integrate or stay in America?

I wonder this because I would not put up with it myself. If I felt that I was looked down upon or withheld compassion and fairness I would journey out to find a place where I felt more accepted.

I have read the theme line many times in OP-ed's that PoC's desire "safe spaces" away from white people. That all sounds alot like segregation to me. With 1 major difference. It's segregation of the minorities choosing, as opposed to segregation forced upon you from a spiteful majority.

If people of color could feel this way why has this feeling been demonized when white people desire the same? Also it's not a question of wrong and right. It's a question of why the potential feeling or action of withdrawal to ones ethnic or racial base would be considered a bad thing.

You are not genuine. That is one of the biggest asshole posts I ve ever seen.

"Why do they want to stay?" Is your name Archie? I hust havent heard such shit for a long time.

Go ahead...i dare you...I know you want to...I know you are dying to...come on...come on...call me Hillary. I know you want to. Hillary, Hillary, Hillary...Obama, Obama, Obama.

As long as guys like you aren't the ones doing the judging...I'll be fine...thanks for worrying about me though.

Oh, to be as "woke" as you...

Signed, Gary Maske

If you know something I don't about Jesus coming back soon, could you let me know? I'm trying to decide whether I want to make my next mortgage payment, because I'll be damned if I'm going to pay the bank this month, then find out Jesus is going to subject me to fire and brimstone or something. I might as well spend it on wine and women.

It appears to me the "rank and file" racist, religious zealot is angry and Republican...and he is losing...as he should.

Happy waiting for Jesus...I'm afraid you may not like the whole "Judgement Day" thing as much as you think you will.

And the creator of the show would be developing it from behind bars.
And it would still be funny. MLK, Jr was a sexual deviant if you give credence to FBI surveillance and he plagiarized his PhD thesis. Does that mean everything he did in his life should be disregarded? I say no.

You are not genuine. That is one of the biggest asshole posts I ve ever seen.

"Why do they want to stay?" Is your name Archie? I hust havent heard such shit for a long time.

Thanks for your 2 cents. Even though it wasn't asked for.

You are unapologetically racist. Which totally makes sense to you musings.

The only thing that my post did that was racially insensitive was to ask 1 person to speak for other people that he likely doesn't even know based solely on race. Which I actually started off with apologizing for because I knew it was taboo.

There can never be discussion on the matter if people aren't allowed to talk through the awkwardness.

Lastly I don't appreciate your toxic accusations. So please enjoy a taste of your own medicine. You are the most judgemental loser on these boards. Yet you think you represent some self proclaimed moral high ground. I believe you are a garbage human being that likes to convince yourself otherwise by radicalizing any victims cause. A full hypocrite to the core. Now please if you would, piss off.

The only thing that my post did that was racially insensitive was to ask 1 person to speak for other people that he likely doesn't even know based solely on race. Which I actually started off with apologizing for because I knew it was taboo.

There can never be discussion on the matter if people aren't allowed to talk through the awkwardness.

Lastly I don't appreciate your toxic accusations. So please enjoy a taste of your own medicine. You are the most judgemental loser on these boards. Yet you think you represent some self proclaimed moral high ground. I believe you are a garbage human being that likes to convince yourself otherwise by radicalizing any victims cause. A full hypocrite to the core. Now please if you would, piss off.

You specificslly and toxically suggested...America...love white people as they are or leave it. It was pretty dumb or racist.. You aaid it I didnt. Take your pick.

Unapologetically racist? His first two words of his post were "I'm sorry".

You are picking out what you want to make your point. I dont agree with your posts, but you are having a fun mun6d game. He just took it to a new level.

You specificslly and toxically suggested...America...love white people as they are or leave it. It was pretty dumb or racist.. You aaid it I didnt. Take your pick.
He never said people should love it or leave it. He just asked why they don't leave if they feel that way, because he would leave if he did. He didn't make any reference on his opinion of what they should do.

He never said people should love it or leave it. He just asked why they don't leave if they feel that way, because he would leave if he did. He didn't make any reference on his opinion of what they should do.

Simply put......wow.

Simply put......wow.

What does that even mean? Are you saying he didn't say that, it doesn't matter either way, or you are amazed at how much better my reading comprehension is than yours? No idea why you would respond "wow" to a post that is simply clarifying what someone else said.

And it would still be funny. MLK, Jr was a sexual deviant if you give credence to FBI surveillance and he plagiarized his PhD thesis. Does that mean everything he did in his life should be disregarded? I say no.
In our institutions of "higher learning" only those individuals who are "evil" (white males, successful individuals, heterosexuals) are "deconstructed." MLK JR doesn't land on the list, nor do any other of the many who are connected to the "one way think" pool of intelligentsia. For example, why was it not constantly thrown before our faces that Hussein Obama was a chain smoker of cigarettes even as he was imposing left wing health care and lecturing us on health? The answer...he isn't on the list. He is protected because his ideas are amazing, wonderful. Thousands of examples of course. Just stay "woke" to them. BTW one "brave" reporter once asked Hussein Obama about his cigarette smoking, are you still smoking? "Yes, but I don't smoke in front of my girls." OK, thanks sir. Now tell us more about your plans for healthy living, that is, for us.