Steve Alford new coach at UCLA

just learned @ the lobo board that alfred's son bryce had signed a LOI to play for NM. he is being released presumably will go to ucla.

and didn't know that alfred already had a son - kory - who was a red shirt walk-on. so 3 alfred's @ ucla - package deal. + ma will get a front row seat so she can cheer lead steveo.

just learned @ the lobo board that alfred's son bryce had signed a LOI to play for NM. he is being released presumably will go to ucla.

and didn't know that alfred already had a son - kory - who was a red shirt walk-on. so 3 alfred's @ ucla - package deal. + ma will get a front row seat so she can cheer lead steveo.

i would think that if the AD was ****** off enough since NM won't get that buyout that he could hold the kid hostage. that won't happen though, but it would be funny.

most of what i saw was them feeling 'sick' over alfred leaving. i think 2 agreeing with 'iowa fan'.

What I see on the Lobo Scout site is still a lot of hatred towards Iowa, must be in the way they were trolled. I went over there to offer condolences and I got attacked.

I cannot say I blame any Iowa fan going to the Lobo site to troll them over Alfraud. Seeing how a fan base celebrated a complete tool of a human being makes it difficult to go over there and at least attempt so tell them what they have on their hands. But some fans are blind, all they care about is wins and losses, who cares if the guy in charge verbally attacked a victim of a rapist and is a complete tool of a human being.

Alfraud is rolling in money right now, living the good life, eventually he will get what's coming to him. Money does not buy happiness.

He taking Craig Oneal with him?

That is the question, is Craig Neal going to tag along with Stevie and draw up all his plays or has he found his own gig? UCLA could afford to pay Neal more. But he wants his own show. He could run with the Lobos job. I think they have a fairly solid core returning.

One thing is for sure, ok make that two; This is an extremely laughable hire. And without Craig Neal, Alford is screwed.

What I see on the Lobo Scout site is still a lot of hatred towards Iowa, must be in the way they were trolled. I went over there to offer condolences and I got attacked.

I cannot say I blame any Iowa fan going to the Lobo site to troll them over Alfraud. Seeing how a fan base celebrated a complete tool of a human being makes it difficult to go over there and at least attempt so tell them what they have on their hands. But some fans are blind, all they care about is wins and losses, who cares if the guy in charge verbally attacked a victim of a rapist and is a complete tool of a human being.

Alfraud is rolling in money right now, living the good life, eventually he will get what's coming to him. Money does not buy happiness.
Alford's next career should be in politics after he's fired from UCLA. He's a born liar and would fit in nicely with the rest of the cronies in Washington DC.

No it doesn't, however it can rent a lot of it though. I feel for the Lobo fans. They actually liked the guy and wanted him to stick around and hair JELL with them. We wanted him gone and in the end we got a much better coach and person. FRAN IS THE MAN!!!

What this reaffirms to me is how truly happy I am with Fran and his entire staff. This hire has been a blessing in every way. I just hope we can keep him because in three short years we are already in a better place with better people building a better program.

Didn't take long for the term "alfraud" to pop up. Didn't HN copyright/trademark that?

I bet I don't even see any royalties when the start using my copy righted term Alford Apologist. I think I need to speak to an attorney. Do any still post here?

Latest posts