Steve Alford new coach at UCLA

I'm looking forward to Iowa finally being better than an Alford coached team next year because it's totally going to happen.

I'm looking forward to Iowa finally being better than an Alford coached team next year because it's totally going to happen.

It already has and with less talent than any of the Alford teams. Alford never led Iowa this far in any post season tournament (NCAA or NIT).

I wish there weren't so many Hawkeyes rushing over to the Lobo's boards to make snarky comments, though. They don't need that.

I wish there weren't so many Hawkeyes rushing over to the Lobo's boards to make snarky comments, though. They don't need that.

this is true. SW Missouri St fans were very gracious to us, we can pay it forward. jokes aside, that's unnecessary.

Ya know, the more I think about it the more I think that LA is the perfect place for Stevie Hairgel. While he may not succeed at UCLA he will fit in perfectly in LA. Think about it, LA is filled with fake people who are all about image and themselves. People who will say the exact right thing to your face and then turn around and stab you in the back without any guilt. It's perfect for Stevie.

He still took us farther than any other coach since he left. Plus he defends rapists and blames their victims, how could you not like him?

Plus he defends rapists and blames their victims, how could you not like him?

i know almost all of us argue about the wins and losses, but it's like sooo many people forget this. dude was a scumbag for how he handled the PP situation.

Ya know, the more I think about it the more I think that LA is the perfect place for Stevie Hairgel. While he may not succeed at UCLA he will fit in perfectly in LA. Think about it, LA is filled with fake people who are all about image and themselves. People who will say the exact right thing to your face and then turn around and stab you in the back without any guilt. It's perfect for Stevie.

Yeah but alford is kind of a hayseed... so not so sure about that

Indiana and LA... not exactly very similar culturally...

i know almost all of us argue about the wins and losses, but it's like sooo many people forget this. dude was a scumbag.

fify. the pp 'situation' was just one example of many. wins and losses? ha. 1 ncaa win in how many years. guy was brutal, and his 'best player' as i've learned recently - pp - he was brutal too. people have selective memories, i think.

Latest posts