Stephen A. Smith Rant - Vote For Trump

The two parties owe us better than Trump and Biden. They will be responsible if those two are the candidates. We can easily do better than those two. Polls show there is a middle ground on the abortion issue that at least 60 percent would support but the parties do not give us that as each thinks they need to be hard nosed with the other. This same thinking pertains to many other issues. We are not as divided as those in the political game would like us to think.
This! Altho, both parties themselves would prefer less extreme candidates. But in this day and age of social media, politics (as are sports) are profitable at the extremes where they get all the clicks, either for or against. Straw man arguments rule the day.

One guy attempted a coup and should have been executed for being a traitor.

That aside, the reason we can’t take care of our own people is because the wealthy control the government and don’t pay any taxes.

I’ll give you one guess which party always wants to cut taxes on the wealthy and corporations so they can bankrupt social services.
See, we just think different. The wealthy already pay the majority of the taxes, by a loooong shot. Cuts on corporate tax is an incentive to have corporations, businesses and factories here, which in turn provide nice jobs for the middle class. When you have businesses competing against each other it's great to keep costs down while providing for better quality control of products and services. That in turn makes for a healthier and thriving economy.

I guess we could go the other way and tax the hell even more out of the wealthy and corporations and have them leave, in turn causing less job opportunities for the working class, which would in turn cause more need on socials services, which is now depleted and more stressed. Let's not act like the government doesn't hand out freebies freely. People, citizens and now non-citizens fleece the government of these services. People who are just damned lazy now just get some doctor's excuse or diagnosis to get services. A much smaller % of people really do deserve these social services than what are receiving them. It is absolutely pathetic how this country runs now. The lefties like people to be reliant on government to survive, because that means more votes. There is a reason to suppress citizens, to secure a voting base. It's pathetic.

See, we just think different. The wealthy already pay the majority of the taxes, by a loooong shot. Cuts on corporate tax is an incentive to have corporations, businesses and factories here, which in turn provide nice jobs for the middle class. When you have businesses competing against each other it's great to keep costs down while providing for better quality control of products and services. That in turn makes for a healthier and thriving economy.

I guess we could go the other way and tax the hell even more out of the wealthy and corporations and have them leave, in turn causing less job opportunities for the working class, which would in turn cause more need on socials services, which is now depleted and more stressed. Let's not act like the government doesn't hand out freebies freely. People, citizens and now non-citizens fleece the government of these services. People who are just damned lazy now just get some doctor's excuse or diagnosis to get services. A much smaller % of people really do deserve these social services than what are receiving them. It is absolutely pathetic how this country runs now. The lefties like people to be reliant on government to survive, because that means more votes. There is a reason to suppress citizens, to secure a voting base. It's pathetic.
To summarize there are three categories of people in this country:
- Those who want the government to wipe their ass for them
- Those who want others to rely on the government to wipe their ass
- And finally, those who'd prefer to wipe their own ass.

This has not worked out well for California, Washington, and Illinois as unemployment #s are very high in these states which is both due to the high corporate tax rates as well as the higher than normal minimum wage rates for each state.

I'm not arguing against giving people a living wage, but if you force it on the places directly serving customers like fast food and grocery stores, they end up shutting down as they rely on cheap, young labor to provide affordable "product." Which then compounds the issues you're trying to solve by the higher taxes and minimum wages.

This has not worked out well for California, Washington, and Illinois as unemployment #s are very high in these states which is both due to the high corporate tax rates as well as the higher than normal minimum wage rates for each state.

I'm not arguing against giving people a living wage, but if you force it on the places directly serving customers like fast food and grocery stores, they end up shutting down as they rely on cheap, young labor to provide affordable "product." Which then compounds the issues you're trying to solve by the higher taxes and minimum wages.
Exactly. These stupid people out there and in the major cities just assume they can raise minimum pay and the corps will just eat it. They won't. It is amazing how they can't F'ing be forward thinkers and look down the road at the ramifications of their stupid decisions. They always pass the increase down to the consumer causing inflation and as you put it, go out of business. Fast food is even hurting now. My wife and I hit a Wendy's the other day before a show due to timing to get to the show. Two regular chicken sandwich meals came to $24.00. I don't know what it would be on the coasts.

Minimum wage is never going to be raised to meet high pay standards, NEVER. It is always going to be merely a ratio to inflation. They are trying to make minimum wage jobs, living wage jobs for adults. They're just not. Minimum wage jobs have a role. If an individual is stuck working a minimum wage job into their adulthood, that is not a wage problem, that is an individual problem. Something is going on with that individual. Now, there are paths to management of these places so if that is the path I get that but working the counter at McDonald's for 18 years or expecting to, to make a living wage is a red flag, IMO.

In our country’s 248 year history we’ve never had an outgoing President invite followers to the counting of electoral votes ceremony and suggest they go to the Capitol and fight like hell (look what happened) nor have we had a VP, a chief of staff, a head of state, a commander of our military, security advisor, press secretary, WH press relations secretary, even his own niece all go on record stating a former president who they’ve all worked with in official duties is unfit for the Presidency. Never ever. Tells me all I need to know

In our country’s 248 year history we’ve never had an outgoing President invite followers to the counting of electoral votes ceremony and suggest they go to the Capitol and fight like hell (look what happened) nor have we had a VP, a chief of staff, a head of state, a commander of our military, security advisor, press secretary, WH press relations secretary, even his own niece all go on record stating a former president who they’ve all worked with in official duties is unfit for the Presidency. Never ever. Tells me all I need to know
..........and yet, he is still better than any other option we have at this moment. Thank you for strengthening our point even more.

Seriously, what are you going to do, vote for a walking corpse that we have now. This is literally the movie Weekend At Bernies. Khrist sake, the guy was mentally not fit to serve as president before, now he is mentally and physically unfit. The guy has end-stage dementia going on for krist sake. He seriously is not there.

Last edited:
One guy attempted a coup and should have been executed for being a traitor.

That aside, the reason we can’t take care of our own people is because the wealthy control the government and don’t pay any taxes.

I’ll give you one guess which party always wants to cut taxes on the wealthy and corporations so they can bankrupt social services.
I dont get how people think taxing the rich is the way to cure the government debt. I get its a little hard to comprehend the difference between billions and trillions. But it's an insane number. Best we could do is maybe rob another 50-100 billion a year from the wealthy. That doesn't even put a tiny dent in the spending issues the government has.

It's like if you have a kid who keeps asking for money. At first you bail them out with 100 here and 100 there. Next thing you know they need 1000. Then they're living in a way nicer house than you and driving 100k car while taking 1/3 of everything you make, then still asking for more. At some point you need to cut that kid loose.

And who still believes that Jan 6th was an attempted overthrow of the government? I'm old enough to remember Biden telling us we need F15s to overthrow the government. But then at the same time they say a big group of unarmed people came dangerously close to doing it. And people believe that?

I guess my educated guess would be the democrats since that's the party all the extremely wealthy people want in power. Wouldn't make much sense for all these uber rich people to vote Democrat if they're going to get taxed higher by them. It's impressive that democrats can still pull off the "fair share" line with all the ultra wealthy people on their side, but it still seems to work.

I guess my educated guess would be the democrats since that's the party all the extremely wealthy people want in power. Wouldn't make much sense for all these uber rich people to vote Democrat if they're going to get taxed higher by them. It's impressive that democrats can still pull off the "fair share" line with all the ultra wealthy people on their side, but it still seems to work.
...and they want "inclusion"............just not in their gated communities.

..........and yet, he is still better than any other option we have at this moment. Thank you for strengthening our point even more.

Seriously, what are you going to do, vote for a walking corpse that we have now. This is literally the movie Weekend At Bernies. Khrist sake, the guy was mentally not fit to serve as president before, now he is mentally and physically unfit. The guy has end-stage dementia going on for krist sake. He seriously is not there.
You vote for your criminal traitor I’ll vote for decency. Free country at least for the moment

You vote for your criminal traitor I’ll vote for decency. Free country at least for the moment
There’s a lot of evidence to imply that Biden is a criminal traitor. Decency? Like Hawkboys already said good luck finding that from either side. Free country? The current administration is working hard to make that a thing of the past.

Latest posts