Stephen A. Smith Rant - Vote For Trump

So since no other politicians ever get charged with anything, do you think that means they're all sqeeky clean? I think most all of them are corrupt so the fact they only go after one (who happens to not be a career politician) raises more questions than answers for me.
The Clintons are likely the dirtiest of them all. They just eliminated the witnesses. But I do agree that almost all of the career politicians (on both parties) if truly investigated would be all be brought before Grand Juries on too many to count charges.

You are an uninformed right wing nut job and should be banned for constant posting of blatant lies. Done.
Uninformed for thinking the Clinton's are dirty or uninformed for thinking most career politicians are dirty? I assume you have no first hand knowledge of Trump or the Clinton's. If that's correct, how can you blindly believe everything bad you hear about Trump but also blindly disbelieve everything bad said about the Clinton's? To the point where anyone who doesn't blindly believe both like you do is a "right wing nut job"?

Uninformed for thinking the Clinton's are dirty or uninformed for thinking most career politicians are dirty? I assume you have no first hand knowledge of Trump or the Clinton's. If that's correct, how can you blindly believe everything bad you hear about Trump but also blindly disbelieve everything bad said about the Clinton's? To the point where anyone who doesn't blindly believe both like you do is a "right wing nut job"?
I have you on ignore due to your racist and sexist comments in the past. Bye.

What you need to understand about Huck is he believes if you vote for the republican policy agenda over the policies the democrats push then you’re on the same level as those who rushed the capital on January 6th. Huck is also one of those who during covid attacked anyone who didn’t conform to everything dr fauci was saying and would probably today still stand behind all the lies that were spewed from that guy’s mouth. Huck represents the crazy leftist majority group. Very similar to the “maga” extreme group he likes to put any potential trump voter into. Difference is not every trump voter belongs in that category yet he clearly belongs in the extreme leftist category and has proven it on many occasions.

What you need to understand about Huck is he believes if you vote for the republican policy agenda over the policies the democrats push then you’re on the same level as those who rushed the capital on January 6th. Huck is also one of those who during covid attacked anyone who didn’t conform to everything dr fauci was saying and would probably today still stand behind all the lies that were spewed from that guy’s mouth. Huck represents the crazy leftist majority group. Very similar to the “maga” extreme group he likes to put any potential trump voter into. Difference is not every trump voter belongs in that category yet he clearly belongs in the extreme leftist category and has proven it on many occasions.
Yup. The current “Republican Party” is not the party that I have followed for decades. Now, I am unabashedly a far left in your words, though what you call far left is actually a moderate left. You need to learn to read and observe. Your ignorance of the current political climate is astounding. Of course, you have your cult to rely on. Good luck.

Just an angry angry old man.

And who still believes that Jan 6th was an attempted overthrow of the government? I'm old enough to remember Biden telling us we need F15s to overthrow the government. But then at the same time they say a big group of unarmed people came dangerously close to doing it. And people believe that?

I’m amazed at how people can look at the exact same thing and come up with two completely different interpretations. I agree with many that most of our leaders are corrupt or incompetent. If you want to argue about the level of morality between Biden and Trump I don’t think either one comes close to someone I would want my children to look up to and hold in high regard. So do I cast a protest vote for someone I don’t know who won’t get elected? I did that in 2016. It comes back to policies for me. I don’t like Trumps character and understand why people dislike him but I liked many of his policies when he was president. I disagree with pretty much everything that the current administration does. The world is much more dangerous since Biden took office. I don’t think that’s a coincidence. The cost of living is much higher. That’s not a coincidence either.

I’m amazed at how people can look at the exact same thing and come up with two completely different interpretations. I agree with many that most of our leaders are corrupt or incompetent. If you want to argue about the level of morality between Biden and Trump I don’t think either one comes close to someone I would want my children to look up to and hold in high regard. So do I cast a protest vote for someone I don’t know who won’t get elected? I did that in 2016. It comes back to policies for me. I don’t like Trumps character and understand why people dislike him but I liked many of his policies when he was president. I disagree with pretty much everything that the current administration does. The world is much more dangerous since Biden took office. I don’t think that’s a coincidence. The cost of living is much higher. That’s not a coincidence either.
I agree with this. I'm seriously considering RFK even tho I don't like how left he is just so our country can have someone who at least says the right things. I think a big issue with Trump is he thinks he's a comedian. The things he says jokingly or in jest are easy fuel for democrats and the media to stoke the fire.

Latest posts