So, Trump caught a hoax somehow?

Voter/election fraud can not be accomplished at a level to actually affect the election. Ok, the example of a state that is won by 100 votes..sure...and the election comes down to that one state. Not happening in this election. Any larger concerted effort would be easier to spot.....but then of course he would be impeached and then the Democrat controlled Senate would.....oh yea, oops. Lol

Its truly sad when a human being says I am voting for someone that lies several dozen times a day directly to the American people and the response is..well the economy, or my hard earned white privilege existence is endangered....the price we pay for this mistake is voting for the better human being. Not a perfect human being. Sorry little Billy but it is ok to lie if you're the president. But don't you lie. Good luck with your feelings. Talk about it with your therapist someday.

Take your @ss whooping like big boys, re-group, and put out a better representative for the party in 4 yrs. Your choice in 2016 is gonna make you cry for at least the next 4-6 yrs when it costs control of the House, Senate and Executive branch. You make choices and you live with them.

unnamed (1).gif

Republican here FYI. Voting for Biden. No Republican platform. We didn't even put out a platform.. Really? Cult of Personality.
The worst president in our history. Threat to democracy. Leader of my party. Hell no.

Voter/election fraud can not be accomplished at a level to actually affect the election. Ok, the example of a state that is won by 100 votes..sure...and the election comes down to that one state. Not happening in this election. Any larger concerted effort would be easier to spot.....but then of course he would be impeached and then the Democrat controlled Senate would.....oh yea, oops. Lol

Its truly sad when a human being says I am voting for someone that lies several dozen times a day directly to the American people and the response is..well the economy, or my hard earned white privilege existence is endangered....the price we pay for this mistake is voting for the better human being. Not a perfect human being. Sorry little Billy but it is ok to lie if you're the president. But don't you lie. Good luck with your feelings. Talk about it with your therapist someday.

Take your @ss whooping like big boys, re-group, and put out a better representative for the party in 4 yrs. Your choice in 2016 is gonna make you cry for at least the next 4-6 yrs when it costs control of the House, Senate and Executive branch. You make choices and you live with them.

View attachment 6891

Republican here FYI. Voting for Biden. No Republican platform. We didn't even put out a platform.. Really? Cult of Personality.
The worst president in our history. Threat to democracy. Leader of my party. Hell no.
I guess I'll tie this into sports....so thankful to Trump for giving us Big Ten football *gags*

GO HAWKS!!!!

View attachment 6891

Ok, this is my last post in this thread. Final one. ProudHawk...I commend you. Calling it like you see it and having conviction about electing someone with a moral compass...instead of a selfish, vindictive, narcissistic compass. Spoken like a man who puts Country before Party to me.

Ok, this is my last post in this thread. Final one. ProudHawk...I commend you. Calling it like you see it and having conviction about electing someone with a moral compass...instead of a selfish, vindictive, narcissistic compass. Spoken like a man who puts Country before Party to me.
I keep a close relationship with friends of 40 yrs. The bonds of friendship have been stretched perhaps irreparably. In those cases its tough to realize that friendships that began at age 5 aren't always built on common beliefs but geography. I cherish those people but realize that life experiences and choices have led many to hate others for reasons I can't abide. I have an American flag that my grandfather fought for in WWII, not THE actual flag, and a Biden sign in my yard. I love America. I hate what it looks like today.

Last edited:
I keep a close relationship with friends of 40 yrs. The bounds of friendship have been stretched perhaps irreparably. In those cases its tough to realize that friendships that began at age 5 aren't always built on common beliefs but geography. I cherish those people but realize that life experiences and choices have led many to hate others for reasons I can't abide. I have an American flag that my grandfather fought for in WWII, not THE actual flag, and a Biden sign in my yard. I love America. I hate what it looks like today.

Yeah...agreed...we need change...i'm not hopeful about what this country will look like with 4 more years of Donald Trump. I'm not a die hard liberal...I've voted for Republican presidents, the first Bush for example. But what's happening in this country right now is gravely concerning. The relationship with the White House and the Justice Department is outright frightening. It's not how the rule of law works and once that is gone...Katie bar the door. Justice is what the powerful say it is...ask Roger Stone.

Good posts ProudHawk...appreciate the candor.

Yeah...agreed...we need change...i'm not hopeful about what this country will look like with 4 more years of Donald Trump. I'm not a die hard liberal...I've voted for Republican presidents, the first Bush for example. But what's happening in this country right now is gravely concerning. The relationship with the White House and the Justice Department is outright frightening. It's not how the rule of law works and once that is gone...Katie bar the door. Justice is what the powerful say it is...ask Roger Stone.

Good posts ProudHawk...appreciate the candor.
People come and go but The American Democracy must be protected and preserved through the processes outlined in the Constitution.

Last edited:
At its core, this whole debate is basically pointless.

Look. It really all boils down to what a citizen feels is the proper role of government. Some believe in larger government with increased regulation, control and spending, and don't mind paying more taxes if they feel the money is being utilized to support their held ideals. The government should take care of its people, thereby maintaining a status quo by supporting those that are in need and preventing any conceived corruption of individual power.

Others believe in a smaller government with increased individual liberty, meaning less regulation, lower tax rates and the freedom to carve out their place in society. Government should be as hands-off as possible and focus more on defense and infrastructure, and leave the rest to the states and individuals. The populace benefits as a whole over time as a byproduct of rewarding and incentivizing hard work, motivation and achievement. A meritocracy.

Obviously, that's a simplification as there are numerous nuances. Regardless, both sides are right...and wrong. Debating core beliefs is like debating favorite colors. In this age of information at our fingertips, anyone can find data to support their arguments. By it's nature, it's a never-ending debate. In terms of the individual, it's also a continuum - pretty much all of us will have both conservative and liberal views. It's just a matter of where you land on the spectrum.

All I know - for better or worse - is that this election represents a monumental seminal moment for the U.S. I don't care for Trump at all. Never have. I see him as a rigid stubborn narcissist and didn't vote for him, but I have to admit the thought of a far left-wing take-over of the government is downright scary to me, and anyone who thinks that Biden is anything more than a Trojan Horse for Sanders, Harris, AOC, etc., is utterly deluding themselves. Once that train leaves the station, there may never be going back.

Yet, these are our choices. The results are almost certainly going to be depressing either way.

Last edited:

Look. It really all boils down to what a citizen feels is the proper role of government. Some believe in larger government with increased regulation, control and spending, and don't mind paying more taxes if they feel the money is being utilized to support their held ideals. The government should take care of its people, thereby maintaining a status quo by supporting those that are in need and preventing any conceived corruption of individual power.

Others believe in a smaller government with increased individual liberty, meaning less regulation, lower tax rates and the freedom to carve out their place in society. Government should be as hands-off as possible and focus more on defense and infrastructure, and leave the rest to the states and individuals. The populace benefits as a whole over time as a byproduct of rewarding and incentivizing hard work, motivation and achievement. A meritocracy.

Obviously, that's a simplification as there are numerous nuances. Regardless, both sides are right...and wrong. Debating core beliefs is like debating favorite colors. In this age of information at our fingertips, anyone can find data to support their arguments. By it's nature, it's a never-ending debate. In terms of the individual, it's also a continuum - pretty much all of us will have both conservative and liberal views. It's just a matter of where you land on the spectrum.

All I know - for better or worse - is that this election represents a monumental seminal moment for the U.S. I don't care for Trump at all. Never have. I see him as a rigid stubborn narcissist and didn't vote for him, but I have to admit the thought of a far left-wing take-over of the government is downright scary to me, and anyone who thinks that Biden is anything more than a Trojan Horse for Sanders, Harris, AOC, etc., is utterly deluding themselves. Once that train leaves the station, there may never be going back.

Yet, these are our choices. The results are almost certainly going to be depressing either way.
Interesting take. Lots I agree with. If we were still a dominantly centrist country, I would not be so fearful about our political future. Sadly, we are not. My view, right or wrong or in between, is that starting with the tea party movement, the Republican establishment has become so far right wing that I hardly recognize them. As for a far left rebellion, I am not altogether worried, nor would I be surprised. It would clearly be a backlash, and probably deservedly so. With the primary goals of a single payer health care plan, a re-establishment of our relationships with traditional allies, a tax structure that is progressive, not regressive, I would not call the platform radical. Of course, there are other positions that are more controversial in nature. In the meantime, I have seen enough presidential ineffectiveness to support Biden, who would do well to be a calming force for a country that has been anything but for four years. Respectfully, Huck.

Last post in this thread. You went through 8 years of Obama and Biden...did the far left control their agenda? No.

Biden is a centritrist and he knows it's the only way he will be able to govern. It's hilarious to me that you are so concerned about the far left, but seem to be ok letting Trump dismantle the institutions of Democracy. That's ok? Using the Justice Department and the AG as his own personal attache'. Going after political enemies...pardoning convicted felons...and personal friends. Trump stood at a lectern with Putin and sided with Putin over our intelligence community. Think about that...Russia. Russia is a cold, calculated adversary and are actively sowing discord in this country. They are helping the Taliban kill Americans right now...fact. They benefited when Trump bailed on Syria. They want to disrupt America's status on the World stage and destroy our coalition with our allies. All Facts.

Trump is a fraud who, based on the tax information we have now...is likely guilty of several crimes. And we don't even know who he owes money to yet. If you can't see that Trump is dangerous to our country...you have issues. There have been 15 or so people who have left his administration and have said basically the same thing. He's unfit for the office. Just the way he's handled the his diagnosis..."Covid is nothing to worry about"...he's gotten the best new drugs and treatment. He's trampling on people who lost family members because they didn't have access to what he does. It's not Presidential...it's sick and disgusting.

Last edited:
Last post in this thread. You went through 8 years of Obama and Biden...did the far left control their agenda? No.

Biden is a centritrist and he knows it's the only way he will be able to govern. It's hilarious to me that you are so concerned about the far left, but seem to be ok letting Trump dismantle the institutions of Democracy. That's ok? Using the Justice Department and the AG as his own personal attache'. Going after political enemies...pardoning convicted felons...and personal friends. Trump stood at a lectern with Putin and sided with Putin over our intelligence community. Think about that...Russia. Russia is a cold, calculated adversary and are actively sowing discord in this country. They are helping the Taliban kill Americans right now...fact. They benefited when Trump bailed on Syria. They want to disrupt America's status on the World stage and destroy our coalition with our allies. All Facts.

Trump is a fraud who, based on the tax information we have now...is likely guilty of several crimes. And we don't even know who he owes money to yet. If you can't see that Trump is dangerous to our country...you have issues. There have been 15 or so people who have left his administration and have said basically the same thing. He's unfit for the office. Just the way he's handled the his diagnosis..."Covid is nothing to worry about"...he's gotten the best new drugs and treatment. He's trampling on people who lost family members because they didn't have access to what he does. It's not Presidential...it's sick and disgusting.

Dude Biden is a fraud too. Just ask 10000 dead Ukrainians.

3cf6ed0fc49bff19a2901421b6088ee5.jpg

Apparently, Pence's Pet wasn't taking any chances

:cool:

View attachment 6891

Do you remember 2000?

Joe Biden and little girls.

And then Biden's history with Jeffrey Epstein should also be questioned right? Oh Wait...it was Trump who was buddies with Epstein...you know the convicted child molester. Convicted Child Molester...a good friend of our current President. There is film of when this picture was taken and the are ogling young girls. Trump knew what Epstein was doing...he commented on it several times. He did nothing to protect those girls.

donald_trump_and_jeffrey_epstein.jpg

And then Biden's history with Jeffrey Epstein should also be questioned right? Oh Wait...it was Trump who was buddies with Epstein...you know the convicted child molester. Convicted Child Molester...a good friend of our current President. There is film of when this picture was taken and the are ogling young girls. Trump knew what Epstein was doing...he commented on it several times. He did nothing to protect those girls.

donald_trump_and_jeffrey_epstein.jpg

Not sure if you read my previous posts. I'd rather root for the CyClowns than vote for either. Despicable...

Latest posts