So, Trump caught a hoax somehow?

WinOneThisCentury

Moderator? Anyone? Just testing to make sure we are all still safe and policing this site will continue.

Honestly...don't wish this virus on anyone...hope he recovers and his family recovers.

I know what u mean about not wishing it on anybody . but one of the first things i did after hearing this news is email some rational friends to ask them what all the covid deniers are going to say.

I know what u mean about not wishing it on anybody . but one of the first things i did after hearing this news is email some rational friends to ask them what all the covid deniers are going to say.

They are already floating a conspiracy that the radical left has poisoned him.

How do you catch a hoax? He caught a virus, which exists. I don't recall anyone saying it doesn't.

How it's being framed, "measured" and used to manipulate behavior is what has been in question and sometimes referred to as a hoax. (another word for deception).

How do you catch a hoax? He caught a virus, which exists. I don't recall anyone saying it doesn't.

How it's being framed, "measured" and used to manipulate behavior is what has been in question and sometimes referred to as a hoax. (another word for deception).

Correct...it's the masks that are a hoax and shouldn't be worn, right?

Correct...it's the masks that are a hoax and shouldn't be worn, right?

I think it's a bit more complex than one thing. Few topics can be condensed down to a simplistic binary argument...much as people love to default to that approach. (especially when trying to play "gotcha!")

per FryIowa's comment "we really gotta do this?". Hell no, but there's always some guy out there launching with a false premise.

Football... Please! Boomer Sooner! (for a day)

giphy.gif

I think it's a bit more complex than one thing. Few topics can be condensed down to a simplistic binary argument...much as people love to default to that approach. (especially when trying to play "gotcha!")

per FryIowa's comment "we really gotta do this?". Hell no, but there's always some guy out there launching with a false premise.

Football... Please! Boomer Sooner! (for a day)

Yes...and it's usually this guy launching the false narrative:

donald-trump-you-re-fired-18191639.jpg

Like the election fraud committee he launched in 2016 to investigate election fraud in the 2016 Election because all the illegal Mexicans were voting in California. Ooops...nothing and it was disbanded without a report. Now in 2020, it's mail in ballots...and the Dems are rigging the election. It's like going to the same movie over and over, but the movie sucked the first time you saw it and you are caught in a Groundhog day nightmare.

Trump said it was a hoax, and then when it spread and he couldn't claim that it went to well the virus is just going to disappear.

Apparently the Orange One didn't arrive for the debate in time for a test that was to be done. How close did he get to the Gray One with dementia?

Reality TV

Let’s put this to bed. Trump is a serial liar. He is a blatant racist. His economic plan rewards the rich and over time destroys the middle class. He has driven the deficit into oblivion. He supports white bigots. He has failed to deal with racial unrest, the pandemic, foreign affairs, the environment, all of which are crucial to the survival of our democracy. He ignores the law.
He ignores science at our peril. He is the laughing stock of the international community. He lauds dictators. He praises a health care (sic) plan that does not even exist. He allows big pharm to literally murder people with freak show drug prices. If you support this man, you are complicit with the worst president in our history. Be ashamed.

Beat me up. Laugh at me. I Don’t care. I cast my first vote for JFK. I have a perspective on politics that many of you lack. Since I have one last chance to speak my mind on Trump and the complicit Republican Party on Hawkeye Nation, there you go.

I can agree with everything you say. What about the guy who plays handsey with little girls in plain sight and please don't blow off Ukraine. That move started the Donbas War.. Dude is as dirty as hell. You OK with what he did to start the war to incarcerate and diminish young black males?

We are all trapped in a reality TV show on the twilight zone.

Last edited:
I can agree with everything you say. What about the guy who plays handsey with little girls in plain sight and please don't blow off Ukraine. That move started the Donbas War.. Dude is as dirty as hell. You OK with what he did to start the war to incarcerate and diminish young black males?

We are all trapped in a reality TV show on the twilight zone.
The reality is we have to choose between two deeply flawed individuals. Or not vote which will affect the outcome just as much. Democracy, what a bitch, right?

Hogan’s hero’s. I loved that show. The guy that player Shultz was a genius.

Your post Rob has me busting a gut.

Latest posts