Slightly OT - Best quick tacos in Iowa bracket

Its Taco Bell in that photo NOT Taco Johns you Dolt! Taco John's is still National Champion

The Algorithm was programmed by the NCAA sanctions committee which finds unique ways to (strictly as a hypo) harshly punish programs like Elon for self reporting that 4 volleyball players used 9 cents of water to wash their cars while turning a blind eye to UNC creating an entire fake department to push athletes through school.

It has to be said that the local franchisee for Taco Bell in Central Iowa is particularly lazy when it comes to managing and maintaining their franchises. Every Taco Bell in Des Moines is the same story, long waits, lukewarm food, crazy long drive-thu lines, bad service, dirty dining rooms, pop machines that don't run right. Some have been remodeled but its just a new coat of paint and artwork that is heavily derivative of Basquiat on the wall.

It has to be said that the local franchisee for Taco Bell in Central Iowa is particularly lazy when it comes to managing and maintaining their franchises. Every Taco Bell in Des Moines is the same story, long waits, lukewarm food, crazy long drive-thu lines, bad service, dirty dining rooms, pop machines that don't run right. Some have been remodeled but its just a new coat of paint and artwork that is heavily derivative of Basquiat on the wall.
there is something just not right about how Taco Bell's meat tastes.

Someone mentioned a place in fort dodge. I've been to fort dodge several times in the last 2 years (please pray for me). What a horrible dump of a town. Any restaurant in that town is not safe eating. Hell they don't even make good meth there.

Has anyone on this board had the new Burger King tacos? If so, thoughts. I am considering trying one sometime, but I don't want to waste a dollar if they aren't good.

Someone mentioned a place in fort dodge. I've been to fort dodge several times in the last 2 years (please pray for me). What a horrible dump of a town. Any restaurant in that town is not safe eating. Hell they don't even make good meth there.
I once spent a year guarding a hydro ammonia tank in fort dodge to keep the meth makers out. And in an unrelated story, I hate with a passion taco tico for reasons I can't mention due to the official documents I signed. taco bell on the other hand is one of my daughters (I have 4) favorite restaurant. So, we'll go taco bell. And tasty tacos is phenomenal. I also wondered where fuzzy's was.

As a complete side note for all you looking for a cheap way to feed the fam today, taco johns has the 69 cent tacos today to celebrate their anniversary or something. so cheap tacos are better than better more expensive tacos.

As a complete side note for all you looking for a cheap way to feed the fam today, taco johns has the 69 cent tacos today to celebrate their anniversary or something. so cheap tacos are better than better more expensive tacos.

I have to think there is a taco bubble right now. Places have no qualms about charging like $4-5 for a freaking small taco. It reminds me of the Great Cupcake Bubble of 2007.

Well, I sure hell am NOT going to go to a taco place and order a pizza. I'll tell you that!!
What if it is a KFC/Taco Bell/Pizza Hut combo store? My gawd, if I had access to that kitchen the place would have a Michelin Star.

Guy Fieri strolls in, takes one bite of my taco/popcorn chicken pizza and his freaking head would 'splode. Welcome to the real flavor town.

Thanks for the tip! I just went to Taco Johns, had 5 hard shell tacos, small Oles and a water for $5.82. I can't recall the last time I had a lunch under $7.00. Maybe Zio Johno's and their spaghetti lunch?

Tasty Taco
Mason City Taco Tico
Best tamale McAllen tx, Delia’s tamales,
I bring a cooler back every fall when I drop my dad off for winter. So good you forget any problem in life you have for awhile, even a hawk's loss taste better!

Super Taco Express is now open in Coralville. They are right across the street from the Iowa Softball complex. I had lunch there a few weeks ago, good soft shell chicken tacos.

Latest posts