Rodney Coe is 6'3" 300lbs

Straight up gangsta. Isu can have this clown. He will be on the court with Freddie before you know it too.

Wait did someone really just compared Coe to Hernandez criminally? What a reach.

Based on the pic the reach is him weighing 300lbs. All jokes aside regardless of what he posts on social media, he and Aaron Hernandez aren't remotely comparable.

Ummmm that is what they say in the media. I have heard exactly the opposite from some at ISU. They really didn't expect him to even qualify, and they say his attitude is crappy.

That's not what I've heard from the Iowa State fans around Chicago. I've heard that he is basically the second coming of Tony Siragusa on the field and a mix between Robert Smith (former OSU/Vikings RB) and Steve Young in the classroom. Troy Davis was like the third smartest guy in Ames, so I think any qualification issues are overstated.

When he committed to Iowa, I never thought he'd see one snap as an RB...felt DL all the way. Then of course, he never even made it in at all.

But JD, don't forget we have no room for mistakes in recruiting. Ferentz's contract should be amended so that failing to land a 4 star recruit is cause for termination. Rhodes is locking up a 4 star here that got away from us and this is simply inexcusable. We're not going to roll out there and beat Ohio State unless we get a bunch of 4 stars.

And yeah he hasn't been arrested for murder, but taking pics showing off handguns in your favorite gangsta pose? Yeah real cool. Very impressed. Welcome to isu, so pouwd to be your football coach Rodney

Wait did someone really just compared Coe to Hernandez criminally? What a reach.

Ohh please don't be a drama queen. I compared the two posting pictures of themselves posing with handguns online like gangsters. They both did it while in college. You're the only one who's reaching here pal. Please explain how I compared them to eachother criminally.... I'll be waiting.

They had better play him this year. If he is eligible next year than I can understand why ISU fans can't give more to their athletic dept. A degree there would be equal to one from Kirkwood.

Ohh please don't be a drama queen. I compared the two posting pictures of themselves posing with handguns online like gangsters. They both did it while in college. You're the only one who's reaching here pal. Please explain how I compared them to eachother criminally.... I'll be waiting.

Wait... Wasn't he wearing sandals and socks? There was nothing gangsta about that pic.

They had better play him this year. If he is eligible next year than I can understand why ISU fans can't give more to their athletic dept. A degree there would be equal to one from Kirkwood.

A degree from ISU is the same as one from Kirkwood? OK pal.

That's not what I've heard from the Iowa State fans around Chicago. I've heard that he is basically the second coming of Tony Siragusa on the field and a mix between Robert Smith (former OSU/Vikings RB) and Steve Young in the classroom. Troy Davis was like the third smartest guy in Ames, so I think any qualification issues are overstated.

I'm talking about what coaches said, not fans.

I'm talking about what coaches said, not fans.

Uhh, hello McFly. Anybody home? Who do you think knows more about football, the fans or coaches? I'd trust doublewide's opinion long before I'd trust a guy who can't even enunciate "r." Doublewide has won some hardware (HN Poster of the Year Award). What has ISU's coaching staff ever won?

Uhh, hello McFly. Anybody home? Who do you think knows more about football, the fans or coaches? I'd trust doublewide's opinion long before I'd trust a guy who can't even enunciate "r." Doublewide has won some hardware (HN Poster of the Year Award). What has ISU's coaching staff ever won?

2 VS the Hawks, 12 conference games, and the Insight Bowl.

Latest posts