Rodney Coe is 6'3" 300lbs

My comments on Coe comes directly from our DC. These aren't comments just on what I'm hoping for. It comes directly from a DC who has forgotten more about football than you clowns will ever know. Rodney Coe is learning but he is bigger and faster than most DT's that you see. He will be very very good.

And lol at Hawk fans who don't think the staff missed on Rogers. Kids going to start as a DB in the pass happy Big 12 as a freshman but yeah you guys didn't miss by not offering. How clueless are you guys?

This is Wally Burnham on Rodney Coe when asked how he'll impact the upcoming season:

I can't tell you right now. I'm excited from what I have seen. I'm not watching him in particular but he just catches your eye. That is very, very encouraging. I figure we'll have to wait and see and in about three weeks we'll be able to see how he fought through the two-a-days. But I think from what I've seen and what I heard about him this summer in the weight room and things, he's got a lot of potential right now.

I think your sources are ****.

Could care less what you guys think. I'm not on a Cytard board trying to tout my sources.....I will bet whatever you want that Coe doesn't do much of anything this year.

My comments on Coe comes directly from our DC. These aren't comments just on what I'm hoping for. It comes directly from a DC who has forgotten more about football than you clowns will ever know. Rodney Coe is learning but he is bigger and faster than most DT's that you see. He will be very very good.

And lol at Hawk fans who don't think the staff missed on Rogers. Kids going to start as a DB in the pass happy Big 12 as a freshman but yeah you guys didn't miss by not offering. How clueless are you guys?
Coe has one semester to show it.

Rogers playing ability is not the reason he isnt at iowa.

Could care less what you guys think. I'm not on a Cytard board trying to tout my sources.....I will bet whatever you want that Coe doesn't do much of anything this year.

Lets bet than. I've made bet with others on this board before (and won) and have no problem doing it again.

Coe makes an impact. He's a starter by the Iowa game. That's a guarantee

Lets bet than. I've made bet with others on this board before (and won) and have no problem doing it again.

Coe makes an impact. He's a starter by the Iowa game. That's a guarantee

Being a starter for ISU on the DL is NOT making an impact. They are garbage on the DL. I still doubt he makes an impact for ISU, I won't bet on it. What I will say is he would never ever make an impact on a top quality BCS team (one that finished outside of last or next to last in the conference)

oh and I'm pretty sure I lost a bet to you and paid up last year......so yeah we are honest over here. Or was that you I bet on 5 wins last year for each team?

Imagine what he could have done at that small college in Cedar Rapids that had a running back for the Buffalo Bills a couple years ago. He could have dominated to the point of having a school named after him.

Imagine what he could have done at that small college in Cedar Rapids that had a running back for the Buffalo Bills a couple years ago. He could have dominated to the point of having a school named after him.
He's no Carey Bender.

He's not 300 lbs...he is 305. And he looks like he's 280. There is no doubt in my mind that he will be our best lineman by the 1/2 way point of the season. He still has the great feet and quickness of a RB and he's massive now. He looks like a DT that you would see in the SEC.

It's going to kill Iowa fans when they lose to Iowa State and Coe, Rogers, Gannon, and Tuftee are all big reasons why. Rogers is going to be one that Iowa fans are going to kill Ferentz for not offering.
Who are Rogers, Gannon and Tuftee.

Your very statements prove how clueless you are. It's ok though, you fit in with the rest of the Cyclone Fanatics.

52053bb62fdae0237d52a.jpg

Looks like 300 lbs to me...

Being a starter for ISU on the DL is NOT making an impact. They are garbage on the DL. I still doubt he makes an impact for ISU, I won't bet on it. What I will say is he would never ever make an impact on a top quality BCS team (one that finished outside of last or next to last in the conference)

oh and I'm pretty sure I lost a bet to you and paid up last year......so yeah we are honest over here. Or was that you I bet on 5 wins last year for each team?

Yeah a high school All-American who held offers from virtually every major program in the country (Notre Dame, Florida, TENN, Auburn, Oklahoma, NEB, USC, Arkansas, Mississippi, Oregon and several more) they all wanted him to come and play d-line. Yeah you're right though he would have never made Iowa's 2 deep though. I mean your defensive line is dominant you guys weren't playing a 240 pound true freshman last year who's only experience was 8 man football in small town NE the previous year. You're oblivious!

[video=youtube;bHmpZAWb_N4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bHmpZAWb_N4[/video]

Here is what Burnham has to say...

Yeah a high school All-American who held offers from virtually every major program in the country (Notre Dame, Florida, TENN, Auburn, Oklahoma, NEB, USC, Arkansas, Mississippi, Oregon and several more) they all wanted him to come and play d-line. Yeah you're right though he would have never made Iowa's 2 deep though. I mean your defensive line is dominant you guys weren't playing a 240 pound true freshman last year who's only experience was 8 man football in small town NE the previous year. You're oblivious!
You're oblivious. He had one shot at becoming a dominant lineman and that was with Chris Doyle training him. It didn't happen. Dude will be a car wash attendant in Ames in 3 years.

How can he make Iowa's 2 deep when he was too dumb to get into Iowa? He had to go juco and squeak into a school that would take him. He wanted back to iowa but they told him to eff off so he went with the lesser option. I can guarantee he would never make Iowa's 2 deep cause they wanted no part of the putz.

By the way taking these types of players is the only chance isu may have. Good luck rolling the dice with gun toting fools.

You're oblivious. He had one shot at becoming a dominant lineman and that was with Chris Doyle training him. It didn't happen. Dude will be a car wash attendant in Ames in 3 years.

I'm oblivious for saying an All-American 305 pounder couldn't beat out a 240 pound true freshman Drew Ott who was STARTING for you last year?! Iowa won his services over the likes of North Dakota St, South Dakota St. and Ohio! Ha alright I'm oblivious I guess. Doyle's job is to turn 240 pounders into 300 pounders. Appears Coe was able to do that just fine. End of story.

How can he make Iowa's 2 deep when he was too dumb to get into Iowa? He had to go juco and squeak into a school that would take him. He wanted back to iowa but they told him to eff off so he went with the lesser option. I can guarantee he would never make Iowa's 2 deep cause they wanted no part of the putz.

By the way taking these types of players is the only chance isu may have. Good luck rolling the dice with gun toting fools.

Hmm put an 18 year old kid down because he wasn't academically gifted enough to qualify for a Big Ten University. Classy. I can almost guarantee you a large majority of the posters on here couldn't get into the University of Iowa. I'm sure no one here went the junior college route. He's never been in any kind of trouble with the law that I know of. He comes from a good family his Grandfather was an NFL coach. And yet he's a putz and fool? Geez that's just ignorant.

Hmm put an 18 year old kid down because he wasn't academically gifted enough to qualify for a Big Ten University. Classy. I can almost guarantee you a large majority of the posters on here couldn't get into the University of Iowa. I'm sure no one here went the junior college route. He's never been in any kind of trouble with the law that I know of. He comes from a good family his Grandfather was an NFL coach. And yet he's a putz and fool? Geez that's just ignorant.
I will give him credit for finding a fanbase who will believe anything thrown at them. I wonder why no one else held out for an all American running back who couldn't qualify and gained 75 lbs in a year. sounds like isu cornered the market on dumb kids with poor weight control.

All you need to do now is recruit dbs who shoplift and you might make it big.

By the way being honest is classy, covering for a putz isn't.

I will give him credit for finding a fanbase who will believe anything thrown at them. I wonder why no one else held out for an all American running back who couldn't qualify and gained 75 lbs in a year. sounds like isu cornered the market on dumb kids with poor weight control.

All you need to do now is recruit dbs who shoplift and you might make it big.

By the way being honest is classy, covering for a putz isn't.

Ha ha this is the best post yet. Yeah Karl Klug had poor weight control he came in at 220 and ended his career at 275. Robert Gallery couldn't control his weight he came in as a 245 pound TE and ended his career at 320. Dallas Clark was a 200 pound QB in high school he really showed poor weight control getting up to 250. Hey how did that 27 year old FELON your basketball program awarded a scholarship to work out? It wasn't like he committed armed robbery on a senior citizen and assaulted the poor guy. Ata boy Fran!

I'm oblivious for saying an All-American 305 pounder couldn't beat out a 240 pound true freshman Drew Ott who was STARTING for you last year?! Iowa won his services over the likes of North Dakota St, South Dakota St. and Ohio! Ha alright I'm oblivious I guess. Doyle's job is to turn 240 pounders into 300 pounders. Appears Coe was able to do that just fine. End of story.[/QUOTE

So so are you putting Drew Ott down because he weighed 240 pounds last year? Awesome. Also I'm sure ISU has many players on their depth chart with only offers from schools like NDSu and SDSU and Ohio. Dont go down that road here Mr! Coe hasn't even played a snap yet for ISU. You have already annointed him a stud football player at the D-1 level. Dont count your chickens ISU fans.