Rodney Coe is 6'3" 300lbs

Makes sense, but didn't Mangino get fired for being a racist? or maybe he was just mean to his players? They may have a few things to work out.

Mangino was fired from KU after two scandals. The first was abuse of players — both physical and emotional. The second was his treatment of campus security over unpaid parking tickets. In both cases, the man allegedly acted like a total ***.

I certainly hope he has turned things around. I may not like ISU, but the kids who wear those uniforms deserve better than what the Jayhawks got out of Mangino.

Any updated depth chart with a new weight number? I was really hoping he could put on some pounds and dominate this fall!

Sit down. Please. Rodney is no longer with the Cyclones. Which begs the question:

WHAT IS KURT DOING TO GET HIM INTO AN IOWA UNIFORM??????

Hey wait, I guess Rodney "got too BIG" for the Cyclones......................(Sunglasses and The Who song screaming and cut to sunset over Miami)

Ummmm that is what they say in the media. I have heard exactly the opposite from some at ISU. They really didn't expect him to even qualify, and they say his attitude is crappy.

8 post in, I said this. He actually lasted at ISU about 6 months longer than I figured he would.

Yeah, they have a real weakness down low around the rim and this 300 pound guy would probably be better than whatever juco or transfer hand-me-down they have there.

Lets bet than. I've made bet with others on this board before (and won) and have no problem doing it again.

Coe makes an impact. He's a starter by the Iowa game. That's a guarantee

200.gif

That's not true. Iowa State's line will not be a disaster. We return our top 3 DE's from last year and our DT is young but more talented than we have had.

Also Coe was not a 4* RB. He was a 4* athlete that every school but Iowa was recruiting to play on the defensive line. And a lot of people at Iowa knew he would never play RB at Iowa. He wouldn't have been the first player that Ferentz moved positions.

Once again, let me know what you would like to bet that Coe is a difference maker at Iowa State and has a great 2 year career. I've talked directly to our DC about Rodney Coe twice now. He's a stud and will bring ISU an athlete on the DL that we haven't had before.

Good thing I didn't make this bet. Coe was a difference maker for ISU.....he had a negative impact on the program and eventually got ran from the team.

It would be great if Cyclones17 would join us again. With his wisdom and foresight, he has got to be a distant relative of Nostradamus.

He's not 300 lbs...he is 305. And he looks like he's 280. There is no doubt in my mind that he will be our best lineman by the 1/2 way point of the season. He still has the great feet and quickness of a RB and he's massive now. He looks like a DT that you would see in the SEC.

It's going to kill Iowa fans when they lose to Iowa State and Coe, Rogers, Gannon, and Tuftee are all big reasons why. Rogers is going to be one that Iowa fans are going to kill Ferentz for not offering.

Hey Wassabe, nice call! Really nailed this prediction bro.

Latest posts