Rodney Coe is 6'3" 300lbs

You're saying right in this post that Iowa State now has multiple guys on the line that can get after the quarterback. Good grief.

I get it now... Cy17 said "get after", not "get to" the QB... meaning they have multiple guys that can run but not catch opposing QB's... :rolleyes:

I get it now... Cy17 said "get after", not "get to" the QB... meaning they have multiple guys that can run but not catch opposing QB's... :rolleyes:

Of course Billso.... can't believe I didn't notice that haha. Then again he didn't even remember he said it and it was only a couple posts ago. So I won't beat myself up too much.

There are lots of great people that have not even graduated one college....

Henry Ford
Miachel Dell
Bill Gates
Rachel Ray
Andrew Jackson
John D. Rockefeller
Face Book Guy
Steven Spielberg

Likes thats a pretty good list of company

They didn't graduate because they were bored and entrepreneurial, not because they were stupid.

David Irving and Rodney Coe combined for 2 tackles tonight. They were really getting after it.

Whats the deal with this guy's picture in the Register today?

What you talking about? :)

bilde

The picture makes him look bigger than the stadium and press box at Jack Trice. I know Coe is big, but each arm is the size of a building if the scale of that photo is to be beleived.

The picture makes him look bigger than the stadium and press box at Jack Trice. I know Coe is big, but each arm is the size of a building if the scale of that photo is to be beleived.

Their press box is pathetic. It's the most embarrassing part of that stadium, which is saying something.

Is Coe wearing #9 out there on the defensive line? I think that is how Rhoades won the recruiting war was by letting him choose his jersey number and eat as many cheeseburgers as he wants or something.

Is Coe wearing #9 out there on the defensive line? I think that is how Rhoades won the recruiting war was by letting him choose his jersey number and eat as many cheeseburgers as he wants or something.

He stated in some article that he picked 9 because he would stick out and people would notice him. A total "me" player. What a blowhard. He talked so much **** and the only time I heard his name was on one tackle 6 yards down field.

Latest posts