Rodney Coe is 6'3" 300lbs

I saw him leave the game after making a tackle tonight holding his shoulder. Did he ever go back in? He looked alright out there when I noticed him.

I saw him leave the game after making a tackle tonight holding his shoulder. Did he ever go back in? He looked alright out there when I noticed him.

he was in the game, as i saw his number. towards the end of the game, when their D was on the field, he was standing on the sidelines. guys, the DL and OL are important parts of the team. THE important parts. You don't come in and start playing DE and play well with basically no experience and expect to do well. ISU was gripping when they picked him up as a DE. when that creston freshman left and it was big news as he was supposed to be in the starting mix, that was a 'reveal' as to the quality of their DL.

I don't know if you guys know it but he is not a fan of Iowa. You probably heard that though since he couldn't stop talking about it. Eat a huge kock rodney

I watched the entire game and never heard his name called. I was on the game thread the whole time though so maybe I missed it.

I saw him in there a few plays. Don't think he accomplished much. Just a position filler. Still don't think he looks 300 pounds. Not at 6-3. He would be a lot more rotund at 300 and 6.3

So is this guy coming back for another year of college football or will he come back to make a run at some postseason player of the year awards?

Seriously, did something happen? I didn't watch the ISU game. Saw they got torched pretty based on the box score.

Another great day for our proud neighbors in Ames. Their coach understands that football is a game where the team that scores the most points wins. Their "spread attack" is devastating the Big 12 this year.

I think Rodney Coe really wanted somebody he could relate to on the coaching staff, somebody that he could talk to about complicated stuff like being 300 pounds. He could switch back to running back once they hire a new offensive coordinator.

I think Rodney Coe really wanted somebody he could relate to on the coaching staff, somebody that he could talk to about complicated stuff like being 300 pounds. He could switch back to running back once they hire a new offensive coordinator.
Makes sense, but didn't Mangino get fired for being a racist? or maybe he was just mean to his players? They may have a few things to work out.

I wish nothing but the best for Coe and hope he goes on to do great things at ISU except when he is playing against us.

Any updated depth chart with a new weight number? I was really hoping he could put on some pounds and dominate this fall!

Latest posts