Rodney Coe is 6'3" 300lbs

Iowa fans know better than this. Remember taxi cab driver assaulter Clayborn? He was the greatest DE to ever play the game of football. How many times was he sucking wind during games? There are very few DT's that can play every play in todays game. Teams run 80 plays anymore.
I was waiting for you to pull clayborn into the discussion with dum dum. One was a first round pick, one failed remedial math and had to go to two jucos. Guess who you are sporting a chub over?

I was waiting for you to pull clayborn into the discussion with dum dum. One was a first round pick, one failed remedial math and had to go to two jucos. Guess who you are sporting a chub over?

The topic of the conversation went over your head. But that's not surprising coming from a racist.

Wait, are you the taxi driver that Clyburn B slapped?

You are my favorite poster on this board. Well done sir.

So you have no proof they are good at getting to the quarterback you're just assuming they are... Because ISU always has good defensive lineman right lol? It would make sense to assume they are going to be good if there was a history of that, but the fact of the matter is there is none. Every post you've made in this thread is nothing more than a pipe dream

So you have no proof they are good at getting to the quarterback you're just assuming they are... Because ISU always has good defensive lineman right lol? It would make sense to assume they are going to be good if there was a history of that, but the fact of the matter is there is none. Every post you've made in this thread is nothing more than a pipe dream

Please provide quote in which I said ISU is good at getting to the QB. Thanks

Please provide quote in which I said ISU is good at getting to the QB. Thanks

Please provide a quote which explains why clowns like you live on our board, yet desperately deny that you have little brother syndrome.

Self-reinforcing cliche's can be so amusing. Sad...but still amusing.

The topic of the conversation went over your that's not surprising coming from a racist.

Wait, are you the taxi driver that Clyburn B slapped?
It was inevitable that as a cyfan charter member you had to compare an isu player or situation to a good iowa player. If a cyfan member goes more than 24 hrs without comparing an isu situation to iowa they get hives. Mainly this because they spend 90% of their Saturday watching Iowa.

If the racist discussion gets you off please continue. I am hoping the hole you dig yourself is deep enough to hasten your departure.

It was inevitable that as a cyfan charter member you had to compare an isu player or situation to a good iowa player. If a cyfan member goes more than 24 hrs without comparing an isu situation to iowa they get hives. Mainly this because they spend 90% of their Saturday watching Iowa.

If the racist discussion gets you off please continue. I am hoping the hole you dig yourself is deep enough to hasten your departure.
Let me know if hasten is too big of word for you.

Ricky Stanzi- 3 bowl victories
ISU- 3 Bowl wins

Being a Clown fan has to be rough. Being a clown fan that spends their free time on a Hawkeye message board talking up a fattened up slow RB that has never played a down of D-1 football must be really rough. "He was an all american". "He weighs 305" . "Wally said he was good." "Paul Rhoads loves his team"

blah ba blah blah ba blah... FYI Adrian would rip Coe apart with his flowing locks of taxi cab Tom Brady hating hair muscle and you know it! Unless Coe brought his guns to do the talking..

Clearly you are well behind on this.

No, I think I've caught up. Easton said Coe was a dummy because he didn't qualify to enter big boy school right away, hence his stay at Iowa Western. You took this as a racist comment, as Easton was saying all black players are dumb?

Sound about right?

Also, Aaron Rodgers didn't have any D-1 offers coming out of high school, hence his stay at Butte College in Chico. Coe had a pretty impressive list of D-1 offers before he didn't qualify, and lost nearly all of them while he was at Iowa Western.

Having a conversation with yourself now?

Never did answer my question. Was Marshall Yanda a dum dum? Simple question.
Compared to you no. Compared to most yes. If you have go go to juco for grades you were or are a dumdum. If you have to go to juco and end up losing major school scholarship offers you should probably just call paul because isu will try anything to matter.

Posting photos holding guns while being recruited from juco seals the deal. You can try to rationalize the photos all you want but if you are labeled a putz adding to the pile of stupid things is never a good idea. You get stuck somewhere where no one wants to be.

2 reasons. Krick, Woods, and Cousins are now all hurt and Bevins transferred. Gotta have players.

Also because we are in a pass happy conference and now we have multiple guys on the line that can get after a QB

You're saying right in this post that Iowa State now has multiple guys on the line that can get after the quarterback. Good grief.

Ricky Stanzi- 3 bowl victories
ISU- 3 Bowl wins

Being a Clown fan has to be rough. Being a clown fan that spends their free time on a Hawkeye message board talking up a fattened up slow RB that has never played a down of D-1 football must be really rough. "He was an all american". "He weighs 305" . "Wally said he was good." "Paul Rhoads loves his team"

blah ba blah blah ba blah... FYI Adrian would rip Coe apart with his flowing locks of taxi cab Tom Brady hating hair muscle and you know it! Unless Coe brought his guns to do the talking..

Awesome.

There are lots of great people that have not even graduated one college....

Henry Ford
Miachel Dell
Bill Gates
Rachel Ray
Andrew Jackson
John D. Rockefeller
Face Book Guy
Steven Spielberg

Likes thats a pretty good list of company
I didn't say graduate college, I said failed to be accepted into college.

Latest posts