Report: Pac 10 to Invite SIX Big 12 Schools

Face it, this expansion talk that has made Jon Miller and you guys wet your pants the last 6 months won't happen like you guys think.

Perhaps, but it doesn't change the end game reality of it all for those of us paying attention. There will be the have's and there will be the have not's. I have a pretty good idea which side of that fence the Iowa athletic department is going to be on

You are right. This is no different than the other BLOGS that have thrown out every other scenerio that so far is incorrect. Yet everytime Jon Miller throws it on this site like it is gospel and him and Deace talk about it for hours on their radio show while giggling like little school girls (or like Matt Perrault).

Someone is either in need of some midol or this is hitting too close to home

it's the biggest off season topic of the year. Everyone that covers sports is talkin or writing about it because it will shape the future of college athletics. We gather here because of college athletics.

So please, check yourself

Perhaps, but it doesn't change the end game reality of it all for those of us paying attention. There will be the have's and there will be the have not's. I have a pretty good idea which side of that fence the Iowa athletic department is going to be on

And I have a pretty good idea which side of that fence the ISU athletic dept. is going to be on. And that pretty good idea isn't going to be pretty for the ISU athletic dept.

Read what busabus said above. Me and him are in agreement. I think a change happens but not this huge change everyone is saying. A lot of rumors that have swirled out without ANY facts to back them up

I agree, it may not happen like everyone is reporting, but I believe that these conferences are trying to do this. Why wouldn't they????? For all this to happen every single team involved would have to agree, because of that and only because of that it may not all happen as we think. But if u don't think big ten and pac 10 are trying to get these teams, YOUR WRONG. U know SEC is trying too, and soon we will hear who those teams are. And then you'll probably say, it's all just hearsay. I've been hearing ISU fans complain for years how the big 12 wasn't fair, maybe u guys should of known your place and kept quiet.

Someone is either in need of some midol or this is hitting too close to home

it's the biggest off season topic of the year. Everyone that covers sports is talkin or writing about it because it will shape the future of college athletics. We gather here because of college athletics.

So please, check yourself

Chickity check yo'self before you wreck yo'self foo!

At first I was doubting it since there were no sources, but since that report is on the internet is must be true.

whoever posted that "Iowa State Football is in a better position then Iowa Bball"...you sir are delusional.

I would take Hawkeye bball over Iowa State football any day. I Bball has been on top before. They have had post season success, they have won championships in the last decade. Yes the program is down but is starting it's trend up again. Buy LOW! because it can only go up from here.

What does ISU football have? Celebration of being average. When have they ever been on top? When was there last championship? When will they ever be better then middle of the pack in a week big 12 north?

Face the reality that the rest of the nation sees; ISU has nothing significant to offer a BCS conference. I hope they land in one, but the cards do not look good.

Last edited by a moderator:
At first I was doubting it since there were no sources, but since that report is on the internet is must be true.

Wether this is how college sports is rearranged or not something will be changing on the horizon. It would be naive to think that teams will not be leaving the big 12.

Wether this is how college sports is rearranged or not something will be changing on the horizon. It would be naive to think that teams will not be leaving the big 12.

why would that be naive? the two teams that really want out are MO and NU. and where they want to go they don't have the academic standards to get in.

It's because their games are three hours behind the eastern time zone. that is the primary reason. You add six central time zone teams, three from Texas which is a football crazy state and the 2nd most populous state in the nation, and it changes everything.

I have been saying this over and over for weeks!

I agree these endless scenarios of how things may go are all fun because they have 1 common denominator, ISU is left out.

Good report. I have always felt that the Pac 10 would draw first blood by grabbing Colorado...this allows the Big 10 to snatch Mizzou and Nebraska. Let the Big 12 meltdown begin!

Latest posts