Report: Pac 10 to Invite SIX Big 12 Schools

I make it a habit to never read their tripe. That's what we have you for. By the way, how do you feel about joining the Missouri Valley Conference? At least in that conference you might be able to compete...maybe even get as high as 3rd or 2nd place.
Paycheck to Paycheck, I will be you right now ISU ends up no farther than the MWC, you up for that?

Paycheck to Paycheck, I will be you right now ISU ends up no farther than the MWC, you up for that?

You will "be" me? How could you "be" me? Oh, you mean you want to bet me. Your McDonalds paycheck versus my real job paycheck that the Mountain West would welcome ISU with open arms? Show me the money bud. The MVC awaits the clowns.

MWC will most likely be where they end up. Left behind when the most of the rest of the Big 12 pick where they want to go. And nobody asked them to the party. ISU will get the sloppy seconds and be thrilled with it. Can't wait to hear JP spin this.

I dont see how this rumor is any different than the other 45,674 rumors that have ended up not being true. I dont get why everytime there is a new piece of information leaked that everyone goes crazy and acts like its 100% going to happen.

Everyone needs to throw some cold water on themselves, take a step back and just see how it plays out because nobody knows how it will just yet

I know how it's going to play out...Texas, Ok, TAM, TT, OSU, CU to the PAC 10
Mizzou & Nebby to Big 10
Baylor, KU, KSU, to MWC
ISU to MVC

Ha Ha, Clowns!

ISU to the new MWC would make some sense...KSU probably too...because KSU is going to be left out in the cold, too...that is a REMOTE outpost. Ames is just 20 minutes from a good sized metro...Manhattan, KS? Not so much
What about I-State to the MVC and I-AA football? They could finally compete for championships in basketball and football. They would have great rivalries with UNI, Missouri State, and Illinois State, too.

I think ISU taking the other leftovers of the Big 12 and hooking up with Utah, TCU, Boise State, and others would be a heck of a conference. They should break up the Big 12 and start a new conference with ISU, UTah, TCU, Boise State, Kansas, Kansas State, Houston, and Baylor. Form a new Big 8. That would be a great 2nd tier conference, better than the ACC for football, and better than the SEC for Basketball. I don't know, something weird like that. If you're Pollard you gotta think outside the box right now, they're about to be nothing in this state or anywhere else.

What if these six schools join the Pac 10 and then the Big 10 doesn't invite nebreska, just a what if. If that happened you'd have to think it would really hurt Nebreska football program, not cripple it, but really hurt it. Which would be a gigantic help to Iowa I'd think, not having a football power in our recruiting area. Just a thought.

I dont see how this rumor is any different than the other 45,674 rumors that have ended up not being true. I dont get why everytime there is a new piece of information leaked that everyone goes crazy and acts like its 100% going to happen.

Everyone needs to throw some cold water on themselves, take a step back and just see how it plays out because nobody knows how it will just yet

You are right. This is no different than the other BLOGS that have thrown out every other scenerio that so far is incorrect. Yet everytime Jon Miller throws it on this site like it is gospel and him and Deace talk about it for hours on their radio show while giggling like little school girls (or like Matt Perrault).

You are right. This is no different than the other BLOGS that have thrown out every other scenerio that so far is incorrect. Yet everytime Jon Miller throws it on this site like it is gospel and him and Deace talk about it for hours on their radio show while giggling like little school girls (or like Matt Perrault).

cyclone17 if you don't think conference reallignment is happening, your just sticking your head in the sand. It's going to happen and ISU better cross their figures it works out for them. It sucks I know, if Iowa was in the big 12 we'd probably be in the same boat, but luckily we got 100 years of seniority in the most powerful conference in the land. The big 12 may survive, but if you think it's going to look the same your just kidding yourself.

cyclone17 if you don't think conference reallignment is happening, your just sticking your head in the sand. It's going to happen and ISU better cross their figures it works out for them. It sucks I know, if Iowa was in the big 12 we'd probably be in the same boat, but luckily we got 100 years of seniority in the most powerful conference in the land. The big 12 may survive, but if you think it's going to look the same your just kidding yourself.

I think everyone knows something is going to happen....my only point is that there have been a lot of threads similar to this one based on mainly pure speculation

Ok...after reading every reply in this entire thread I've come to one simple conclusion...

Jon Miller once kicked the ever lovin' crap out of Cyclones17...possibly made him eat poo...

Read what busabus said above. Me and him are in agreement. I think a change happens but not this huge change everyone is saying. A lot of rumors that have swirled out without ANY facts to back them up

Latest posts