Report: Pac 10 to Invite SIX Big 12 Schools

I really hope this report is true. I'm sick and tired of sitting around waiting to see what DeLeany is going to do. If those six move to the Pac-10 and form a power conference you better bet that the Big 10 isn't far behind.

I really hope this report is true. I'm sick and tired of sitting around waiting to see what DeLeany is going to do. If those six move to the Pac-10 and form a power conference you better bet that the Big 10 isn't far behind.

I disagree. The Big 10 has spent the last twenty years being different, and I don't thing they would do something just to conform to what other conferences do. Delany is going to do what is best for the Big 10 and that may be something completely different than what we all expect.

I totally agree, this is going to force Big Ten to move more quickly, they can't wait around and let everyone else invite teams. If Texas would rather be in the big ten, they'll give em an ultimatium. Move now or were out. Texas may rather be in this pac 10 allignment, cause they'd stay with A&M and OKY which is important to them.

I totally agree, this is going to force Big Ten to move more quickly, they can't wait around and let everyone else invite teams. If Texas would rather be in the big ten, they'll give em an ultimatium. Move now or were out. Texas may rather be in this pac 10 allignment, cause they'd stay with A&M and OKY which is important to them.

I would rather Texas stays. It makes a little mor geographical sense. Let the Big 10 go after Nebby, Mizzou, and some Big East/ACC teams. Plus if this shakes out ND may have no choice but to jump on board.

Do you guys really think a team like Stanford is going to let a OSU, K State, or Texas Tech in the Pac 10 (16)? Academics will play a role in this and I just can't see that happening.

Anybody kind of starting to feel sorry for Iowa State?

It takes one back to school days & watching that one poor kid standing on the sidelines waiting & always getting picked last.

Do you guys really think a team like Stanford is going to let a OSU, K State, or Texas Tech in the Pac 10 (16)? Academics will play a role in this and I just can't see that happening.

That's a good point, but are other Pac-10 schools good academically I know Cal is, but what about Washington schools and Oregons. And I'm not sure about the Arizona schools, they let them join. Not arguing, but texas is and they make an exception for those other schools cause they gain them.

Anybody kind of starting to feel sorry for Iowa State?

It takes one back to school days & watching that one poor kid standing on the sidelines waiting & always getting picked last.

It's melting down pretty quickly over there on CyFanatic. You have some that are about ready to slit their wrists and some that are high and mighty and think that ISU will still come out better in the long run.

Originally Posted by snowcraig2.0
ISU is going to be in good shape after this.
I agree with this and think we will see alot more money coming our way.

The reply was posted by isuno1fan.

So yup, I'm reading the same one you are.

Originally Posted by snowcraig2.0
ISU is going to be in good shape after this.
I agree with this and think we will see alot more money coming our way.

The reply was posted by isuno1fan.

So yup, I'm reading the same one you are.
I agree with that, but the slitting wrist idea is BS, many fans think the MWC would be huge for ISU athletics.

Are you reading the same CF as I am?

I make it a habit to never read their tripe. That's what we have you for. By the way, how do you feel about joining the Missouri Valley Conference? At least in that conference you might be able to compete...maybe even get as high as 3rd or 2nd place.

I love how everyone on the internet jumps all over these BLOGS. I could go write a BLOG right now saying that Texas was going to the Big East and I am pretty sure Jon Miller would link it in under 5 minutes

I agree with that, but the slitting wrist idea is BS, many fans think the MWC would be huge for ISU athletics.

A few months back we would make fun of ISU because they were going to get left behind for a MWC/MAC type conference and ISU fans got ******. Now you're telling me you would be happy with a demotion?

Latest posts