Recruiting Roundup

Not yet. I could see more arriving during late period.

Rob - so other than possibly Honas, do you see any other commits happening before signing day or will the remainder of the class be filled out in Feb? Sounds like Craddith will be waiting which is the other one I was hoping we could see come on board early.

Craddieth reportedly going to take an official visit to Wisconsin in January. The two parties are not strangers to each other.

Rob - so other than possibly Honas, do you see any other commits happening before signing day or will the remainder of the class be filled out in Feb? Sounds like Craddith will be waiting which is the other one I was hoping we could see come on board early.

Perhaps Drake Stoops. Both have gone silent on me.

Touched base with Honas. He told me he hasn't decided anything, when he'll announce. Unlike the HS period that runs tomorrow-Friday, JUCO's have until Jan. 15 in this period. I asked if he might wait it out a while and he said possibly will. Stay tuned.

BOOM! Dallas Craddith committed today! Turning into a really nice class for the Hawks!
This surprised me. Committed and signed early during the early signing period. All indications were he was not going to commit until Feb. I love this pick up and look forward to watching him. Welcome aboard Dallas.

Very very good class. They're getting most of their first options at each position, and now with most of the spots filled, they can focus their attention on a few select guys for February. It's not hard to see recruiting is on an upswing for the program.

Am I the only one nervous about DJ and Brentz not signing yet?
It's early, but I am a tad nervous just because of the high profile they both hold and the schools who have been recruiting them. However, I know DJ has been showing support for other commits (like Craddieth) and saying wise choice. Can't picture that being a bad sign.

Sounds like Ohio State missed on a 5* D back from Cali this morning. I hope these guys aren’t seeing a renewed Buckeye interest.

What would signing day be without some nervousness?

I have reached out to both Indy DBs and have not heard back. Will let you know when/if I do.

Not nervous. They have been all hawk for awhile now. Sounds like they want to have a ceremony and do it then.

Latest posts