Recruiting Roundup

Any idea what Plan B is if we miss on Honas and VanSumeren?

Not sure of the LB Plan B yet. It's possible Iowa searches for uncommitted guys between the early and late signing periods. The quiet period starts Sunday and we go to a dead period on Monday.

Harbaugh is a Puke!

That article was embarrassing and the whole situation stinks. I think another poster put it best about Harbaugh being real with him. Did he tell VanSumeren that they lost a TE and have two others committed already? Guy is the ultimate snake oil salesmen!

No coach does less with more that Pukebaugh!

Harbaugh: "You're so special to us we waited until our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd options fell through to offer you a scholarship a week before early signing."

“My wife works in Frankenmuth, and she said everybody was coming in saying, ‘Oh my god, oh my god… Harbaugh is at Garber!’” said Dave Schwartz, athletic director at Garber.

Dave Schwartz? Theee Dave Schwartz?

Really wish this kid would see through Puke Harbaugh’s empty promises and BS!!!

Last guy in the class I wanted to see go, was excited about him at LB.

Going to sell him the TE dream and move him to FB immediately!

According to this story, he is currently on a Michigan visit.

Guess that means he's gone, which is too bad. Sounds like his coach has maize colored sunglasses and is pushing him that route. Doesn't matter if it is best for Ben or not.

Guess that means he's gone, which is too bad. Sounds like his coach has maize colored sunglasses and is pushing him that route. Doesn't matter if it is best for Ben or not.

Anything I read in this situation it’s from his coach who is eating up everything Harbaugh has fed him.

LB at Iowa or FB at Michigan?

Anything I read in this situation it’s from his coach who is eating up everything Harbaugh has fed him.

LB at Iowa or FB at Michigan?
That's how I took it too. He is right in between the H-back and Tight end in the matter of size. He is physical enough for tight end but think he is wasted as a H-back. If he was an inch or two taller he would be a perfect fit for a tight end. Whereas if he came here as a linebacker he could possibly be setting himself up for a long career in football. Not saying he can't do that at Michigan because obviously he can, but here he is filling a need. There he is filling a roster spot.

Any guess how Harbaugh will rub this in Iowa’s face? Jump in the pool was last year, maybe he will throw 225 on and have a bench off?

Latest posts