Recruiting Roundup

They are good to go. They just want Iowa to wait on announcing the commitments til Feb.

So you are saying they aren't signing until Feb? That didn't sound like something KF was willing to entertain. If someone was committed before, he expected them to sign today. I am wondering Craddieth was worried about a log jam at DB/S before and that's why he was originally going to wait until Feb to decide but maybe he got word that Johnson and/or Brents wasn't signing so decided to jump on board. That's just me being a bit skeptical though. Could be totally off base. Hope you're right

From what I'm hearing, I feel good about Johnson and Brents being Hawkeyes. I'm trying to gather some more information from other sources but I'd be surprised if they ended up elsewhere based on what I've heard this point. That said, nothing shocks me in recruiting anymore.

From what I'm hearing, I feel good about Johnson and Brents being Hawkeyes. I'm trying to gather some more information from other sources but I'd be surprised if they ended up elsewhere based on what I've heard this point. That said, nothing shocks me in recruiting anymore.

Certainly hope you're right. As always, please keep us up to date on them

So you are saying they aren't signing until Feb? That didn't sound like something KF was willing to entertain. If someone was committed before, he expected them to sign today. I am wondering Craddieth was worried about a log jam at DB/S before and that's why he was originally going to wait until Feb to decide but maybe he got word that Johnson and/or Brents wasn't signing so decided to jump on board. That's just me being a bit skeptical though. Could be totally off base. Hope you're right

They signed, just don’t want it announced til Feb. not sure why?

Posted on another site earlier today...........

This is what Blair said:
Iowa's LOI's are in. Some they are going to hold off on announcing until kids can have their ceremonies.

There are other programs in the same position. Urban M., for example, indicated this aft that they have couple they have rec'd LOI's on but don't want announced until ceremonies later today. Now waiting until Feb sounds a little off base to me.

With the “leaked” info I am jacked up for this class! Hopefully a few more guys hop onto this class but this was a successful year IMO

derp
dərp/
informal
exclamation
exclamation: derp; exclamation: herp derp
  1. 1.
    used as a substitute for speech regarded as meaningless or stupid, or to comment on a foolish or stupid action.
Aw yes, forgot about the herp. I like flerp derp the best

Latest posts