Recruiting News, Notes for Homestretch

Kind of off topic, but still about a recruit. Any Idea what is up with Thomas Johnston's, I'd assume, brother? I mean you don't just change everything last minute citing family unless something serious is going on, do you? Or is it something as simple as a guilt trip?

Kind of off topic, but still about a recruit. Any Idea what is up with Thomas Johnston's, I'd assume, brother? I mean you don't just change everything last minute citing family unless something serious is going on, do you? Or is it something as simple as a guilt trip?

Nepotism.

I'm not sure about anything lol, but it looks like we could easily end up with a few scholarships open. Why not just offer Johnstons brother as well. That might be enough to make them think long and hard.

Rob, any idea if Smith-Marsette is being recruited to run track here as well? I know that is a difficult double to pull off, but I would think having a former Worlds hurdling medalist as track coach and a new, top-of-the-line indoor track might carry some weight.

Marsette taking a visit to the Gophers this weekend...........oh boy. That's what some are reporting.

Rob, any idea if Smith-Marsette is being recruited to run track here as well? I know that is a difficult double to pull off, but I would think having a former Worlds hurdling medalist as track coach and a new, top-of-the-line indoor track might carry some weight.

He did not mention that to me. I'm sure the coaches would let him try. As you said, though, it's tough to do anything and football.

Michigan trying to steal Iowa wide receivers is turning into Roy Williams stealing Iowa basketball players.

Haha, recruiting is a bitch isn't it? We try to flip a Rutgers DB, so does Minnesota, so Rutgers targets a Iowa/Minny DB.

That is Gold, good work out of Ash.

Latest posts